🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just want everyone wants, another Rittenhouse thread!!

It is a fact Kenosha did not burn to the ground. However, I never stated I support riots and want cities burned to the ground. I was merely commenting on your false statement and never gave my opinion one way or the other. But I understand. I've seen this over and over. People of your ilk's schizophrenic addled brains make you see things that arent there.
I never stated I support riots and want cities burned to the ground

Show us where yo have condemned such behavior.

It is a fact Kenosha did not burn to the ground. However, I never stated I support riots and want cities burned to the ground. I was merely commenting on your false statement and never gave my opinion one way or the other. But I understand. I've seen this over and over. People of your ilk's schizophrenic addled brains make you see things that arent there.
No you were using a tactic via semantics to avoid the argument.......the truth is destroying 40 buildings and damaging 100 more is considererd to be burning a city to the ground....you can argue with the wording, but I don't see you condeming those pople and I bet I can find posts of you attacking Rittenhouse and defending the rioters........who chased him, but on that day, stupidity lost....and thank God it did.

I condemn rioting and burning buildings. Satisfied? Probably not. 250 people were arrested for it.
great, the issue is, you know it's a losing issue......but do you really condemn it? the people who did it and supported it, like Kamala Harris who bailed rioters out of jail? And the dems and media, covered it in their own biased way to the point they made people believe Rittenhouse was killing black people for fun.......bringing guns overf state lines.....and they knew it was all bullshit and some STILL Say that.......and if they get caught, nothing happens, people like you just brush it off.....they hate this kid for no reason.......he killed a couple of low lifes that were chasing him saying they wanted to hurt him.......how can you align with such horrific people like Joy Reid?

great, the issue is, you know it's a losing issue......but do you really condemn it? the people who did it and supported it, like Kamala Harris who bailed rioters out of jail? And the dems and media, covered it in their own biased way to the point they made people believe Rittenhouse was killing black people for fun.......bringing guns overf state lines.....and they knew it was all bullshit and some STILL Say that.......and if they get caught, nothing happens, people like you just brush it off.....they hate this kid for no reason.......he killed a couple of low lifes that were chasing him saying they wanted to hurt him.......how can you align with such horrific people like Joy Reid?
You dumb fuckers are never satisfied, are you? Do I really condemn it? Fuck you asshole. How many times do I have to say it? You're fucking mentally ill. So Kyle killed some people because he was being chased and yelled at? I hope you dont think that's what happened. But you'll probably have to find out the hard way.

You dumb fuckers are never satisfied, are you? Do I really condemn it? Fuck you asshole. How many times do I have to say it? You're fucking mentally ill. So Kyle killed some people because he was being chased and yelled at? I hope you dont think that's what happened. But you'll probably have to find out the hard way.
Hey dipshit, the reason is, you didnt' condem it from post one, you thought you would be cute and play a semantic game with me......Homey don't play dat!
So tell me what really happened? I can't wait to hear

I condemn rioting and burning buildings. Satisfied? Probably not. 250 people were arrested for it.
They will pay a small fine and get to business as usual.
The people whose property they destroyed will not get back so quickly to business as usual.

They will pay a small fine and get to business as usual.
The people whose property they destroyed will not get back so quickly to business as usual.
Several have been charged federally for arson which each count is for a mandatory 5 year minimum sentence. Are you done showing your ignorance yet?

Several have been charged federally for arson which each count is for a mandatory 5 year minimum sentence. Are you done showing your ignorance yet?
I will believe when I see it; it's obvious you know zip about how attorneys negotiate.
Why do I say that?
Because not one thug in Portland has been arrested for setting fire to a Federal Courthouse.

I will believe when I see it; it's obvious you know zip about how attorneys negotiate.
Why do I say that?
Because not one thug in Portland has been arrested for setting fire to a Federal Courthouse.
What do you mean when you see it? It's a fact several people have been charged with Federal arson charges. But I get it. You specifically havent heard about it or even attempted to look it up, so you dont believe it.

And as usual, you move the goal post.

What do you mean when you see it? It's a fact several people have been charged with Federal arson charges. But I get it. You specifically havent heard about it or even attempted to look it up, so you dont believe it.

And as usual, you move the goal post.
Link?
I check out Reuters and AP News everyday and I haven't seen it but I see lots about the thugs still running Portland.

Forum List

Back