🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just want everyone wants, another Rittenhouse thread!!

You dumb fuckers are never satisfied, are you? Do I really condemn it? Fuck you asshole. How many times do I have to say it? You're fucking mentally ill. So Kyle killed some people because he was being chased and yelled at? I hope you dont think that's what happened. But you'll probably have to find out the hard way.
That's what the jury thought and the evidence showed. News travels slowly through your bubble,
apparently.

Chased down by a pedophile (armed), a violent skateboarder assaulting Rittenhouse with a deadly
object, (who assaulted his own wife and attempted to strangle his brother) and Gage Grosskrutz, a leftist activist
who pointed a gun (illegal as it turns out) straight at Kyle's head threatening to kill him.

But it looks like you know better or have a different take on things. That's on you.

That's what the jury thought and the evidence showed. News travels slowly through your bubble,
apparently.

Chased down by a pedophile (armed), a violent skateboarder assaulting Rittenhouse with a deadly
object, (who assaulted his own wife and attempted to strangle his brother) and Gage Grosskrutz, a leftist activist
who pointed a gun (illegal as it turns out) straight at Kyle's head threatening to kill him.

But it looks like you know better or have a different take on things. That's on you.
Yeah dumbfuck I do have a different take on it. Kyle wasnt just yelled at and chased after (which is what the person I responded to said), like you said. All your other bullshit, though, is just your regular bullshit that has nothing to do with this.

You dumbfucks want to argue with me even when I agree with you. You're just flat out stupid.

Yeah dumbfuck I do have a different take on it. Kyle wasnt just yelled at and chased after (which is what the person I responded to said), like you said. All your other bullshit, though, is just your regular bullshit that has nothing to do with this.

You dumbfucks want to argue with me even when I agree with you. You're just flat out stupid.
Gosh! Cranky.

Forum List

Back