Just Watched (Internet) Trump's Speech in Carolina (Wow!)

SeniorChief_Polock

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2015
The guy is truly like a God. Speaks his mind, leads, commands respect, is loved, fears no one or no nation, never over-angry, in-control, gifted, talented, WOW!

My dick's getting hard.

This make's Obama's "world class" "Hope and Change" strategy look like something that was crafted in a minority PR firm, probably run by two bull-dikes.

At time code 1:12:35:59 you can actually see three "hippy like" "Bernie" freaks being hauled away and beaten. A subtle prelude of what is to come in full-wrath to all Liberals once Trump is sworn in.

The man delivers like a gifted, God-like orator. Is he the new Messiah?

I think it is awesome the hayseeds have big gay love for a Democrat named Donald Trump.

The guy is truly like a God. Speaks his mind, leads, commands respect, is loved, fears no one or no nation, never over-angry, in-control, gifted, talented, WOW!

My dick's getting hard.

Well, THAT certainly saves me all kinds of time I might otherwise have spent mistaking you for any sort of intelligent, noticeable human being. Later, troll. FLUSH!

My dick's getting hard.
you get a boner over trump talking?....yet try to deny it when i call you a fag...

I think it is awesome the hayseeds have big gay love for a Democrat named Donald Trump.

How do you feel about the fact that your Food Stamp and unemployment checks are about to cease?
I feel sorry for hayseeds who are so retarded, they think if you don't suck Trump's cock you must be a Democrat on food stamps.

Lemme guess
You're an independent
In other words
A democrat
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This make's Obama's "world class" "Hope and Change" strategy look like something that was crafted in a minority PR firm, probably run by two bull-dikes.

hopeandchange.jpg

Forum List

Back