Just Watched (Internet) Trump's Speech in Carolina (Wow!)

I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said.

On the ride down his golden escalator, Trump magically changed from a Democrat to a Republican. And the rubes bought it! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
A combover. (-:

But it's curious about his supporters. All the race baiting bs aside, it's not insane to think we need closed borders and we certainly don't want the kind of muslim exodus Europe is seeing. His tax proposal is what seems to me to be the most radical for a republican. He may not be up front about the mortgage interest deduction, but is he shifting taxes from individuals to capital via cutting expenditures?

Mussolini and Hitler used to make their audiences jump up and down cheering and shouting "WOW !". Seems to be a fascist trademark. Lots of bullcrap sprinkled with lies.

I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said.

On the ride down his golden escalator, Trump magically changed from a Democrat to a Republican. And the rubes bought it! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
A combover. (-:

But it's curious about his supporters. All the race baiting bs aside, it's not insane to think we need closed borders and we certainly don't want the kind of muslim exodus Europe is seeing. His tax proposal is what seems to me to be the most radical for a republican. He may not be up front about the mortgage interest deduction, but is he shifting taxes from individuals to capital via cutting expenditures?
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have the best tax plans, although both of them set their flat tax rate way too low.

And flat taxes are stupid anyway. All we really need to implement is the elimination of tax expenditures which both of them have in their plans. We can keep the progressive tax system, except we can considerably lower EVERYONE's tax rates with the elimination of the tax expenditures.

And you will still be able to fill out your taxes on a post card. That's the big secret Ted Cruz and Rand Paul won't tell you. It isn't the flat tax which makes a post card tax return possible. It's the elimination of tax expenditures which does.

A combover. (-:

Rand Paul and Ted Cruz have the best tax plans, although both of them set their flat tax rate way too low.

And flat taxes are stupid anyway. All we really need to implement is the elimination of tax expenditures which both of them have in their plans. We can keep the progressive tax system, except we can considerably lower EVERYONE's tax rates with the elimination of the tax expenditures.

And you will still be able to fill out your taxes on a post card. That's the big secret Ted Cruz and Rand Paul won't tell you. It isn't the flat tax which makes a post card tax return possible. It's the elimination of tax expenditures which does.
I was trying to say, Trump's plan ain't all that clear to me. The flat tax is really a non-starter to most, except those of the rabid few. A super maj believes "the rich" are screwing the rest of us over. That's basically Bernies entire campaign right there.

But the only way to sell cutting tax expenditures, is to give middle earners a lower rate negating the loss of the interest deduction. As I recall, that was Reagan's approach on consumer debt deductions. So, assuming one goal of tax reform is to get a bit more revenue, it has to come from somewhere. That's why I won't say Trump's "plan" is total bs. Assuming he was elected, he's got to get a deal. His blue print might be able to get there. The senate will go for $3 in cuts for $1 in taxes. Can the House Freedom Caucus fire a maj leader who proposes voting on a gop potus's proposal?

Forum List

Back