Just When He Was Showing Signs Of Sanity ...

Dear Governor:

Please secede and make this a thing. And invite all the other lefty loons across America to join you. You have my sincerest blessing.
No one is talking succession...the Gov. is saying that if he can't get the federal help he needs..he'll use the economic power of the state to negotiate his own deals..which is completely legal, afaik. The danger is that if California withholds revenues to pay for their private deals..it hurts the country as a whole. 15% of the individual taxpayers contributions taken in by the Federal Govt. come from California. Given all the other stressors on our economy..we don't need a pissing match tying up funds that we will need for a recovery.

This constant refrain that California is totally leftist amuses me...plenty of Conservatives in California..and most of them are not happy with the Federal response as regards their state either.
California is 101% Leftist. Every branch controlled with a super majority Democrat stronghold. A few sprinklings of Republicans have zero say in the affairs of California now.

And now that Trump can invoke the Insurrection Act if Newsome does anything, don’t whine at his trial for treason.

California is 101% Leftist.

California has a higher GDP and population than your country.....so bite me....

You really want to argue that it is because Californains are industrious ?

Or that it has more natural resources...water and growing season than most other places...not to mention beaches and a large military operations group.

Actually they dont have shit for water.
If it wasnt for massive irrigation programs that drain rivers dry the place would still be a desert

Dear Governor:

Please secede and make this a thing. And invite all the other lefty loons across America to join you. You have my sincerest blessing.
No one is talking succession...the Gov. is saying that if he can't get the federal help he needs..he'll use the economic power of the state to negotiate his own deals..which is completely legal, afaik. The danger is that if California withholds revenues to pay for their private deals..it hurts the country as a whole. 15% of the individual taxpayers contributions taken in by the Federal Govt. come from California. Given all the other stressors on our economy..we don't need a pissing match tying up funds that we will need for a recovery.

This constant refrain that California is totally leftist amuses me...plenty of Conservatives in California..and most of them are not happy with the Federal response as regards their state either.
California is 101% Leftist. Every branch controlled with a super majority Democrat stronghold. A few sprinklings of Republicans have zero say in the affairs of California now.

And now that Trump can invoke the Insurrection Act if Newsome does anything, don’t whine at his trial for treason.

California is 101% Leftist.

California has a higher GDP and population than your country.....so bite me....

Than the whole US?

California had new cases of about 5% of the existing total.

About the same for deaths.

At that rate it will start to turn over.

640 deaths....in a state of how many.

How is that statitistically important.

Forum List

Back