Just when you thought it could not get any crazier

Come on, people, surely you have something to say about this man's appointment.
You are too slow, I said he should be fired yesterday. His profanity laden tirade was completely unprofessional, 10x so as the supposed communications director. He's not there to gift embarrassing distractions to the press WTF. How does this help Trump, it doesn't, its DUMB.
Under normal circumstances, he would be fired. But standards & expectations for behavior, dignity & professionalism have been eliminated for this administration because drain the swamp.

So, nothing is beneath us now.

You snowflakes wouldn't last a day in NY before your feeling were so hurt you'd break down and cry. You think Trump is any different than millions of Democrats who live in NY? I lived there 10 years, NY Dems are no different than Trump that's the culture. But this new communications director is a moron.
Is that supposed to be some kind of excuse for Trump's behaviors?

That's how New Yorkers behave, duh.

4. "You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."
Any political reporter whose been at it for a while will tell you that attempts to guilt you into not writing something come in all shapes and sizes. But the appeal to patriotism is a new one -- especially when you consider that this isn't about classified intelligence. This is about Scaramucci having dinner with the President, the first lady and Sean Hannity.
3. "What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people."
Ok. So, here's the plan:
1. We kill everyone who leaked anything.
2. We succeed for the American people.
3. Resign in glory.
2. "I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock."
That this bit of insight into the White House chief strategist's flexibility isn't the number one most damaging thing that Scaramucci says is truly remarkable. It's like how James Harden didn't win the MVP because Russell Westbrook averaged a triple double.
It takes only a once-in-a-lifetime effort for this quote to be the runner-up.
1. "Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"
There's so much here. The bashing of Priebus' state of mind. The imitating of Priebus. The words themselves. This is a hall-of-fame-type quote. And Scaramucci wasn't even supposed to start as communications director until August 15!

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely-bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked - CNNPolitics.com

So this guy is supposed to straighten out the chaos in this admin? Crap, I have never heard such nonsense expressed in public from one person within an admin concerning another person within the same admin. Folks, this is getting crazy way beyond what this nation can afford.
Never heard "cock-block" before. Must be an economic term?
You've lived an extremely sheltered life.
Well it doesn't even make sense, in any way I can figure out. Mother of a whore, cocksucker, they at least make literal sense. Peculiar talk in NYC.

4. "You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."
Any political reporter whose been at it for a while will tell you that attempts to guilt you into not writing something come in all shapes and sizes. But the appeal to patriotism is a new one -- especially when you consider that this isn't about classified intelligence. This is about Scaramucci having dinner with the President, the first lady and Sean Hannity.
3. "What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people."
Ok. So, here's the plan:
3. Resign in glory.
That this bit of insight into the White House chief strategist's flexibility isn't the number one most damaging thing that Scaramucci says is truly remarkable. It's like how James Harden didn't win the MVP because Russell Westbrook averaged a triple double.
1. "Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac...'Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.'"
There's so much here. The bashing of Priebus' state of mind. The imitating of Priebus. The words themselves. This is a hall-of-fame-type quote. And Scaramucci wasn't even supposed to start as communications director until August 15!

Anthony Scaramucci's absolutely-bananas quotes to the New Yorker, ranked - CNNPolitics.com

So this guy is supposed to straighten out the chaos in this admin? Crap, I have never heard such nonsense expressed in public from one person within an admin concerning another person within the same admin. Folks, this is getting crazy way beyond what this nation can afford.
Never heard "cock-block" before. Must be an economic term?
You've lived an extremely sheltered life.
Well it doesn't even make sense, in any way I can figure out. Mother of a whore, cocksucker, they at least make literal sense. Peculiar talk in NYC.
You never had that friend, when you were young; who would do their level best to keep some guy from banging you? Or in the case of guys... That one dude who wouldinterfere in any way possible, in order to keep you from banging a particular chick.

Cock blockers. They're everywhere...

Sounds like nothing compared to Hillary rampages behind the scenes.

Remember election night, too drunk and violent to even come out on stage and concede?
Except you made that up and we've got Scaramucci in black and white, word for word.

It's always been reported that she is extremely mean and bitter to those that work around her. She flew off the rails and lost it election night, there was a report about it but of course the MSM refused to report it. She was a drunken mess, little princess was denied her pony and she lost it. She's been DNC royalty for decades and used to getting her ass kissed, she gets what she wants and no one ever questions her. That's exactly how and why her IT staff set up an illegal server, she asked for it and they dared not challenge her on it.
I believe she can be mean and bitter to those that work around her. I have not heard a lot about her being a drunk except from the same chimpanzees that called Obama and his wife chimps. So no, most Presidents and First Ladies imbibe in a cocktail now and then; some more than others (which First Lady was it who kept sending back her Martini as not dry enough until the bartender figured out she wanted straight gin?). It doesn't make Hillary a drunk anymore than her pneumonia meant she had brain damage and a terminal illness.

Ok. So, here's the plan:
3. Resign in glory.

At every turn the last 7 months everone is thinking "ok that's rock bottom, even for Trump". But there isn't a rock bottom. This group of people are like a clutch of leeches living in a sewer that is bottomless. And they are all diving for the bottom.

And they are Republicans.

The people of the world would like Americans to stop referring to themselves as "people of a nation"; instead use the correct phrase: "audience of a reality show".

It's becoming embarrassing.

Forum List

Back