🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Thats usually the first thing thats done when an Islamist takes power.

That's why everyone who wasn't a devoted and practicing Muslim was up in arms.

Morsi was tossed for not getting what Democracy is and not only trying to hold the Muslims to the laws, but everyone there. And now he's so drugged up that he can hardly move off of his bed. (in court)

:doubt:

th

The Brotherhood got a little too excited and over played their hand in Egypt, the Brotherhood thought they could get all the Egypians to follow their lead, but it didn't work.

Nox and I are both Sunni muslims.

We get the name from following the 'sunnah' of the Prophet Muhammad.

Sunnah meaning to follow his example and teachings in both thought and deeds. .. :cool:

No no no : ) I'm sunni origin , so my family is sunni people . But I reject all the sects . Sects are fabricated after Muhammad (sav) This is a trap to seperate muslims each other , and they can swallow us more easily . Please dont fall into this trap . Allah want us to believe in just Quran , not hadiths or another things . This is completely fabricated . Allah just wanted muslims to support Muhammad(sav) those who had lived in the time of the prophet . Please research about this issue , you will understand .

What the hell?:confused:

Sunnah meaning to follow his example and teachings in both thought and deeds. .. :cool:

No no no : ) I'm sunni origin , so my family is sunni people . But I reject all the sects . Sects are fabricated after Muhammad (sav) This is a trap to seperate muslims each other , and they can swallow us more easily . Please dont fall into this trap . Allah want us to believe in just Quran , not hadiths or another things . This is completely fabricated . Allah just wanted muslims to support Muhammad(sav) those who had lived in the time of the prophet . Please research about this issue , you will understand .

You want to nuke Israel, and then ask us to believe what you say about Islam. :cuckoo:

You want to nuke Israel, and then ask us to believe what you say about Islam. :cuckoo:

Nox is about as Muslim a bag of potatos.

Thats usually the first thing thats done when an Islamist takes power.

That's why everyone who wasn't a devoted and practicing Muslim was up in arms.

Morsi was tossed for not getting what Democracy is and not only trying to hold the Muslims to the laws, but everyone there.
Incorrect.

Morsi wasn't able to stop inflation and the price of food skyrocketed. (Israel and the West had a hand in making sure the economy tanked)

Plus, the police and military stood back and let lawlessness rage unchecked in the towns and cities.

So the average Egyptian citizen became outraged and blamed the Brotherhood.

Which play right into the hands of the military and it's zionist/western backers. .. :doubt:

Nox is about as Muslim a bag of potatos.

You can covert the potatoes easier.

Or maybe you didn't want nox to have to show where drinking is simply a prohibition and not forbidden.

I'm still waiting to see that proof of her words.

From her book.

What makes you an expert in Islam? I'm not. But I know enough that religions change over time and across cultures. In fact, they have to to survive. Many things were forbidden in the OT. It's seldom narrowly followed anymore. I don't see what makes Islam different.

You don't have to be an expert on Islam to read the black and white, its pretty obvious that alcohol is forbidden in the Islamic faith, do some Muslims drink? sure, but even they know they are not supposed to be doing it.

Point taken.

OK, Nox, my mistake.....I thought you were also a sunni muslim.

But I see that you only believe in the Quran.

As for me...I am a sunni muslim and I do follow and incorporate the Hadiths as sunnah.

But only those hadiths which agree with the Quran. .. :cool:

OK, Nox, my mistake.....I thought you were also a sunni muslim.

But I see that you only believe in the Quran.

As for me...I am a sunni muslim and I do follow and incorporate the Hadiths as sunnah.

But only those hadiths which agree with the Quran. .. :cool:

Yes I'm agree with you , so there are many beautiful hadiths which dont contradict with Quran , but as I said we dont need hadiths , and I will be accepted all the hadiths (bad and beautiful together) if I just accept these beautiful hadiths . Already we dont need these beautuful hadiths because prophet Muhammad (sav) also just were apllying Quran , that was his duty . He didnt apply other things except what Quran say .

Doesn't that apply to most religious people? How many Catholics adhere strictly to all the rules? How many Jews? Are they all frauds?
You're missing the point as usual. She claimed Islam doesn't forbid alcohol. And it clearly does. Here we go again with the false comparisons.

Or applying modern interpretations to an ancient religion. Something we do all the time.
What exactly are we talking about, do you know? Islam forbids consumption of alcohol. There is no such prohibition in Christianity or Judaism. In fact, drinking wine is part of many religious rituals in both religions. Why can't you get yourself to admit the most basic things about Islam. Not that it counts anyhow, what counts is what MUSLIMS believe their religion says, and that's why alcohol is prohibited in Muslim countries.

There certain things that are exclusive to each religion, no matter how much you dislike it.

Last edited:

Well duh, that's what I've been saying all along. Most Muslim behavior and laws, can be traced directly to Islam, and Mohammad's behavior. It's okay for Muslims to marry eight year olds and have four wives because that's what Mohammad did. So it's not your fault. Your illiterate, criminal, terrorist prophet didn't know any better. You're just following his example, albeit a horrible one to follow. In today's world he'd be in jail for life. :clap:

Last edited:
That's what makes Islam such an easy religion follow and why so many people are attracted to it.

Muslims have the Quran for the perfect guide book on how to live and please Allah while on this world.

And the perfect example for mankind to follow in the life of the Prophet Muhammad. .. :cool:

That's what makes Islam such an easy religion follow and why so many people are attracted to it.

Muslims have the Quran for the perfect guide book on how to live and please Allah while on this world.

And the perfect example for mankind to follow in the life of the Prophet Muhammad. .. :cool:

Absolutely !

Such goofy slogans. Here’s a thought: try emulating the actions of muhammud (swish), in the Great Satan™. You will quickly be arrested and jailed.

Let’s review some of promotions of islm’s inventor: The ethnic cleansing of Yathrib. The tacit permission for the companions to rape war captives. The permission of sexual slavery (or slavery at all). The assassination of political rivals. The practice of banditry and caravan raids. The marriage to Aisha.

All these are examples of the "perfect model for (islamist) humanity".

A 7th century warlord is not a model for humanity. Now, understand that all of these things were perfectly acceptable in the zeitgeist of Muhammad’s (swish) day.

And the only reason these occurrences are even a part of the historical record is because the early Moslems recording these events were perfectly cool with the ideas of sexual slavery, genocide and piracy. They were not morally objectionable to them, and so they were dutifully written down in the effort of preserving the Sunnah of the prophet as an example for all later Moslems.

But the standard for judgment are different if, rather than judging Muhammud (swish) as a 7th century Arab, we instead are judging him as a “Prophet of God, for all times.” From that perspective, these events and this behavior is irreconcilable with either a good man or a god worthy of worship.

Let’s review some of promotions of islm’s inventor: The ethnic cleansing of Yathrib. The tacit permission for the companions to rape war captives. The permission of sexual slavery (or slavery at all). The assassination of political rivals. The practice of banditry and caravan raids. The marriage to Aisha.

Do you think yourself so clever ? would we believe in Islam if it was such a religion as you said ? :bow3:

Do you think yourself so clever ? would we believe in Islam if it was such a religion as you said ? :bow3:
The crazy person Hollie hates Islam and muslims.

So don't waste your time responding. . :cool:

Forum List

Back