🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

Here is what I have said from beginning to last post and I dont drink alcohol or any drugs : )

IT IS Ramadan, Islam’s holy month of fasting. But even now Suleiman, a Muslim hotel worker in the Turkish town of Antakya, sees no reason not to drink alcohol, widely considered by Muslim believers to be forbidden by the Koran and the Hadith, the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad. “The Koran bans getting drunk, but a beer or two doesn’t hurt,” Suleiman says. “This is a matter between me and Allah.”

Agree with him , this is a matter between him and Allah , noone can intervene as long as he does nt disturb other people .

So conveniently now Muslims can drink? you are about as Muslim as a fire hydrant you fraud.:eusa_liar:

Nope , I didnt say such a thing , you're just making it up in your mind : )

I said noone could interfere with it , everyone is free . But he cant bother other people . For example you cant wander between people as drunk .

So everyone is free now?:cuckoo: Jesus you are about as Muslim as Charlie Sheen.

Why I'm not muslim : ) because you dont like to see truth ?

2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Allah just warn you , you are free to believe him or not to believe : )

I know its hard to understand for you but I will repeat .

I didnt say Allah welcomes being drunk . He says its a bad thing . The decision is yours , noone can judge you for that , but Islam have more important purposes than alcoholic beverages . If you read it you would understand .

As far as I know , you can drink alcohol in Saudi , but in some specific places ( hotel etc ) and with the requirement be not drunk .

The decision is NOT yours retard! If that were true, liquor stores would be thriving all over the Muslim world! The choice is NOT yours, you are not supposed to be drinking if you are a follower of Islam. And alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia jack ass!

So does that mean that Jews who don't keep Kosher are frauds and retards?

Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

Are Reform Jews fake Jews because they don't strictly follow kosher?

Many people, across the faiths, will follow the spirit of the law over the letter of the law in their religions. I don't think that makes them fake.

To be honest I am not too familiar with Judaism to really answer that, we have a few Jews here who can give you a better answer. I am not sure if not following a kosher diet would make a Jew a "fraud" or not, but blatantly lying and saying your religion allows drinking alcohol when it clearly doesn't is fraud, absolutely.

Here is what I have said from beginning to last post and I dont drink alcohol or any drugs : )

IT IS Ramadan, Islam’s holy month of fasting. But even now Suleiman, a Muslim hotel worker in the Turkish town of Antakya, sees no reason not to drink alcohol, widely considered by Muslim believers to be forbidden by the Koran and the Hadith, the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad. “The Koran bans getting drunk, but a beer or two doesn’t hurt,” Suleiman says. “This is a matter between me and Allah.”

Agree with him , this is a matter between him and Allah , noone can intervene as long as he does nt disturb other people .

So everyone is free now?:cuckoo: Jesus you are about as Muslim as Charlie Sheen.

Why I'm not muslim : ) because you dont like to see truth ?

2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Allah just warn you , you are free to believe him or not to believe : )

Sweet Baby Jesus, you are the worst Muslim ever.:doubt:

If alcohol was ok in Islam there would be liquor stores across Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia. The hotels in Riyadh would have full service bars and happy hour at the shawarma stand at 6.
Actually one of the reasons for Islamist takeovers in Muslim countries is alcohol, which is seen as Western corruption and influence over Muslim society.

.... that and women showing an ankle or a wisp of hair. It’s unfortunate that there is little or no room in the psyche of those slaves to dogma for even the consideration that a literalist proscription might perhaps be wrong or immoral in any way, thus those addled by such limitations have no objection to keep women in sacks.

Nox and Sunni are both Muslim - I'm not sure about any other members here. I would take what they have to say about their own religion more seriously than those who are not Muslim. Same with Judaism. Marge has often educated me on Judaism, particularly when some starts spouting stuff about "fake Jews". As such - I think I understand what Nox is saying. I think she knows her own religion better than we do.

The decision is NOT yours retard! If that were true, liquor stores would be thriving all over the Muslim world! The choice is NOT yours, you are not supposed to be drinking if you are a follower of Islam. And alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia jack ass!

So does that mean that Jews who don't keep Kosher are frauds and retards?

Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

Are Reform Jews fake Jews because they don't strictly follow kosher?

Many people, across the faiths, will follow the spirit of the law over the letter of the law in their religions. I don't think that makes them fake.

To be honest I am not too familiar with Judaism to really answer that, we have a few Jews here who can give you a better answer. I am not sure if not following a kosher diet would make a Jew a "fraud" or not, but blatantly lying and saying your religion allows drinking alcohol when it clearly doesn't is fraud, absolutely.

The only Jews who I know well are reform I think. They don't keep kosher all the time - I think mostly on certain holidays. None of them eat pork though. :dunno:

I can say the same thing for all other things about islam . You can do whatever you want to do , this is between you and him . Noone can judye you as long as you dont harm people and social order .

There is no compulsion in religion , he show you the right and bad , choice is yours .

Last edited:

I can say the same thing for all other things about islam . You can do whatever you want to do , this is between you and him . Noone can judye you as long as you dont harm people and social order .

There is no compulsion in religion , he show you the right and bad , choice is yours .
Basically, what Nox is saying, is that what ever a muslim does is between them and Allah.

So it not for other muslims to judge them. .. :cool:

And the Quran still says it's haram to do it except in certain cases. Nox says it's a choice. In Islam it is a choice to go against the will of Allah if you do it.

The Bible and Torah don't have either the constriction to drinking or the punishments if caught.

You can do whatever you want to do? are you sure you are a Muslim or a hippie? :dunno:

Nox is a cafeteria Muslim, she picks and chooses what she does and doesn't like it and implements it.

Doesn't that apply to most religious people? How many Catholics adhere strictly to all the rules? How many Jews? Are they all frauds?

It's not about the people's choice of how to observe their books. It's about what the books say about observation of their laws.

In this context...

You can do whatever you want to do? are you sure you are a Muslim or a hippie? :dunno:

110468.jpg

Nox says it's a choice.

Yes , this is a choice , because everything is a choice . You have different ways , go which one you want to go .

Allah say it have benefits , but it have more damage than its benefits . Allah say dont pray to me while you're drunk . Allah say its the devil's work . Allah says it will leave you from me .

Choice is yours , drink it or dont drink . You wont drink if you're a real muslim , but if you're not you will find excuses everytime . But still noone can judge you and can ask you why you drink , this isnt the work of anyone .

Try it :cuckoo:

:wine:

Interesting that all the main faiths have prohibitions against drinking - I guess drunks don't make good disciples....:dunno:

Or they interpret the water into wine bit too liberaly ;)

Nox says it's a choice.

Yes , this is a choice , because everything is a choice . You have different ways , go which one you want to go .

Allah say it have benefits , but it have more damage than its benefits . Allah say dont pray to me while you're drunk . Allah say its the devil's work . Allah says it will leave you from me .

Choice is yours , drink it or dont drink . You wont drink if you're a real muslim , but if you're not you will find excuses everytime . But still noone can judge you and can ask you why you drink , this isnt the work of anyone .

If what you are saying is true, alcohol would be legal and sold throughout the Muslim world. I kinda wish it was, maybe if the jihadis got hammered every now and than they wouldn't be as pissed.

Nox says it's a choice.

If what you are saying is true, alcohol would be legal and sold throughout the Muslim world. I kinda wish it was, maybe if the jihadis got hammered every now and than they wouldn't be as pissed.

You're thinking lack of sex and liquor?

Interesting that all the main faiths have prohibitions against drinking - I guess drunks don't make good disciples....:dunno:

Or are you losing your mind.

:cuckoo:

ntoxicants were forbidden in the Qur'an through several separate verses revealed at different times over a period of years. At first, it was forbidden for Muslims to attend to prayers while intoxicated (4:43). Then a later verse was revealed which said that alcohol contains some good and some evil, but the evil is greater than the good (2:219). This was the next step in turning people away from consumption of it. Finally, "intoxicants and games of chance" were called "abominations of Satan's handiwork," intended to turn people away from God and forget about prayer, and Muslims were ordered to abstain (5:90-91). (Note - the Qur'an is not arranged chronologically, so later verses of the book were not necessarily revealed after earlier verses.)

Alcohol in Islam

They prohibit because probably they think it will harm social order and family life and will be a bad example for children .

If I'm saying the truth : )

Or are you losing your mind.

:cuckoo:

ntoxicants were forbidden in the Qur'an through several separate verses revealed at different times over a period of years. At first, it was forbidden for Muslims to attend to prayers while intoxicated (4:43). Then a later verse was revealed which said that alcohol contains some good and some evil, but the evil is greater than the good (2:219). This was the next step in turning people away from consumption of it. Finally, "intoxicants and games of chance" were called "abominations of Satan's handiwork," intended to turn people away from God and forget about prayer, and Muslims were ordered to abstain (5:90-91). (Note - the Qur'an is not arranged chronologically, so later verses of the book were not necessarily revealed after earlier verses.)

Alcohol in Islam

No. I'm just pointing out that none of them like drunks. :dunno:

They prohibit because probably they think it will harm social order and family life and will be a bad example for children .

If I'm saying the truth : )

Alcohol is forbidden in the Quran, you are the worst Muslim I have ever seen. Even the Muslims that drink know their not supposed to be doing it.

Forum List

Back