Just your average day of "peaceful Islam"...

So everyone is free now?:cuckoo: Jesus you are about as Muslim as Charlie Sheen.

Why I'm not muslim : ) because you dont like to see truth ?

2:256 Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects Taghut (evil) and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things.

Allah just warn you , you are free to believe him or not to believe : )

You are full of shit because Muslims are not allowed to drink, it is forbidden and the word of a drunken Turkish college student doesn't make it ok. If you get caught drinking in Iran or Saudi Arabia who practice Islamic law you are seriously and thoroughly fucked, if you were a real Muslim you would know this.

So conveniently now Muslims can drink? you are about as Muslim as a fire hydrant you fraud.:eusa_liar:

Nope , I didnt say such a thing , you're just making it up in your mind : )

I said noone could interfere with it , everyone is free . But he cant bother other people . For example you cant wander between people as drunk .
Alcohol is illegal is most Muslim countries and it's consumption carries a heavy punishment. Distribution can bring the death penalty. You are a fraud. Probably another idiot convert to Islam.

Nox is a cafeteria Muslim, she picks and chooses what she does and doesn't like it and implements it.

When you convert to Islam one of the FIRST things you have to do is put down the alcohol, do I really have to fucking sit here and give you lessons on your own religion Nox you knuckle dragging moron?

Nope , I didnt say such a thing , you're just making it up in your mind : )

I said noone could interfere with it , everyone is free . But he cant bother other people . For example you cant wander between people as drunk .
Alcohol is illegal is most Muslim countries and it's consumption carries a heavy punishment. Distribution can bring the death penalty. You are a fraud. Probably another idiot convert to Islam.

Nox is a cafeteria Muslim, she picks and chooses what she does and doesn't like it and implements it.

Doesn't that apply to most religious people? How many Catholics adhere strictly to all the rules? How many Jews? Are they all frauds?

Doesn't that apply to most religious people? How many Catholics adhere strictly to all the rules? How many Jews? Are they all frauds?

In Islam you can't do that, you have to be all in. I'm not a religious person, but you can ask any real Muslims posters here what I mean. Arguing about whether alcohol is allowed in the Muslim faith is laughable at best.

This doesnt change what Allah say . Countries can organize their constitution the way they want .

LoL no I'm a muslim since my mind began to feel : ) so I was about 7 or 8 .

"Allah" is a chunk of stone, a lifeless idol that you bow down and worship 5 times a day. Allah can't say anything, since it is an inanimate object.

You have the words of the Warlord Muhammad, the Jews he enslaved to write the Koran, and the sleazy Imams and Mullahs since.

images

Allah ain't speaking - it's just a fucking idol.

You're missing the point as usual. She claimed Islam doesn't forbid alcohol. And it clearly does. Here we go again with the false comparisons.

If alcohol was ok in Islam there would be liquor stores across Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia. The hotels in Riyadh would have full service bars and happy hour at the shawarma stand at 6.

If alcohol was ok in Islam there would be liquor stores across Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and Somalia. The hotels in Riyadh would have full service bars and happy hour at the shawarma stand at 6.
Actually one of the reasons for Islamist takeovers in Muslim countries is alcohol, which is seen as Western corruption and influence over Muslim society.

Mmmm.... shawarma.

You are full of shit because Muslims are not allowed to drink, it is forbidden and the word of a drunken Turkish college student doesn't make it ok. If you get caught drinking in Iran or Saudi Arabia who practice Islamic law you are seriously and thoroughly fucked, if you were a real Muslim you would know this.

I know its hard to understand for you but I will repeat .

I didnt say Allah welcomes being drunk . He says its a bad thing . The decision is yours , noone can judge you for that , but Islam have more important purposes than alcoholic beverages . If you read it you would understand .

As far as I know , you can drink alcohol in Saudi , but in some specific places ( hotel etc ) and with the requirement be not drunk .

You're missing the point as usual. She claimed Islam doesn't forbid alcohol. And it clearly does. Here we go again with the false comparisons.

Or applying modern interpretations to an ancient religion. Something we do all the time.

I didnt say Allah welcomes being drunk . He says its a bad thing . The decision is yours , noone can judge you for that , but Islam have more important purposes than alcoholic beverages . If you read it you would understand .

As far as I know , you can drink alcohol in Saudi , but in some specific places ( hotel etc ) and with the requirement be not drunk .

The decision is NOT yours retard! If that were true, liquor stores would be thriving all over the Muslim world! The choice is NOT yours, you are not supposed to be drinking if you are a follower of Islam. And alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia jack ass!

It's not about the people's choice of how to observe their books. It's about what the books say about observation of their laws.

In this context...

The decision is NOT yours retard! If that were true, liquor stores would be thriving all over the Muslim world! The choice is NOT yours, you are not supposed to be drinking if you are a follower of Islam. And alcohol is illegal in Saudi Arabia jack ass!

So does that mean that Jews who don't keep Kosher are frauds and retards?

Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws

Are Reform Jews fake Jews because they don't strictly follow kosher?

Many people, across the faiths, will follow the spirit of the law over the letter of the law in their religions. I don't think that makes them fake.

Actually one of the reasons for Islamist takeovers in Muslim countries is alcohol, which is seen as Western corruption and influence over Muslim society.

There are Muslim countries that allow alcohol like Turkey and Bahrain, but in the Quran it is strictly forbidden, for a Muslim to say it is a choice for me to drink and its ok as long as I don't get hammered is a damn liar.

It's not about the people's choice of how to observe their books. It's about what the books say about observation of their laws.

In this context...

To me, it sounds as if Nox is interpreting what the books say as to the intent. English is not her first language obviously.

You are correct Nox.

Allah forbids the drinking of alcohol by muslims.

But unfortunitely some muslims break the rules and drink. .. :doubt:

You are correct Nox.

Allah forbids the drinking of alcohol by muslims.

But unfortunitely some muslims break the rules and drink. .. :doubt:

Probably because they have four wives. :lol:

Forum List

Back