🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

JUSTICE! BLM Rioter / murdeter Convicted Of Killing Retired Police Capt David Dorn

Such a disgusting tragedy.

Very bittersweet outcome, but I am glad they found the right person.

Lots of lives ruined for nothing.

Capt. Dorn leaves behind five kids and ten grandchildren.

Entire communities destroyed, businesses burnt to the ground, stores looted, people assaulted, terrorist bombings...murderers, hundreds of millions of dollars in damage...

YAY, 1 - ONE - Convicted...

At least this guy was convicted.

No evidence, no witnesses, no nothing, and they convicted him in no time.

No evidence that he's a member of BLM either.

No forensic evidence connecting their man to the crime scene or the getaway car.

No murder weapon.

And no witness saying they saw Stephan Cannon, 26, fire the shots that killed retired St. Louis Police Capt. David Dorn outside a pawn shop he was trying to protect June 2, 2020.

Yet a jury took just three hours to find Cannon guilty Wednesday of all six counts – including first-degree murder.

Since when do Republicans care about the police!?!?

I just cannot help but contrast the treatment under the US Justice system of this suspect who was convicted within minutes of the start of deliberations, and the way Kyle Rittenhouse's trial was conducted, and how he was treated by the judge and the media, and how he was acquitted despite all of the evidence which said he should not even have been in that city with that illegal gun, and he killed two people.

It's the conviction on no evidence that just doesn't stand up for me.

Your team were the ones beating the living snot out of our police on January 6th, that is Republicans/rightwingers/conservatives.
Nope. I never supported that. No republicans did. Your team supported defunding cops. Stop lying.

I just cannot help but contrast the treatment under the US Justice system of this suspect who was convicted within minutes of the start of deliberations, and the way Kyle Rittenhouse's trial was conducted, and how he was treated by the judge and the media, and how he was acquitted despite all of the evidence which said he should not even have been in that city with that illegal gun, and he killed two people.

It's the conviction on no evidence that just doesn't stand up for me.
The facts says you are a liar.

Forum List

Back