JUSTICE! BLM Rioter / murdeter Convicted Of Killing Retired Police Capt David Dorn

Blacks killing Blacks in a loot. Prove me wrong.

You made the claim, you prove it true. Telling people to prove you wrong says you have no proof.

The reports on the trial said there were no eye witnesses to the shooting, so how could there be witnesses to the looters laughing at him bleeding out if no one saw what happened? You story does not add up.

You've been caught in a lie and you're trying to deflect. The facts are never on your side but you cling to the lies.

Last edited:
You made the claim, you prove it true. Telling people to prove you wrong says you have no proof.

The reports on the trial said there were no eye witnesses to the shooting, so how could there be witnesses to the looters laughing at him bleeding out if no one saw what happened? You story does not add up.

You've been caught in a lie and you're trying to deflect. The facts are never on your side but you cling to the lies.

Lying in his own blood pleading for help when the higher priority was gruesome Facebook content.

I just cannot help but contrast the treatment under the US Justice system of this suspect who was convicted within minutes of the start of deliberations, and the way Kyle Rittenhouse's trial was conducted, and how he was treated by the judge and the media, and how he was acquitted despite all of the evidence which said he should not even have been in that city with that illegal gun, and he killed two people.

It's the conviction on no evidence that just doesn't stand up for me.
His gun wasn't illegal and he killed two felons who were trying to kill him.

No evidence, no witnesses, no nothing, and they convicted him in no time.

No evidence that he's a member of BLM either.
The aftermath was allegedly caught on video that had been shared to Facebook Live and later removed. Prosecutors played it in court.

Forum List

Back