Justice Clarence Thomas hospitalized with infection, Supreme Court says

Nonsense, I recall many who advised she retire, not people wishing her ill. You folks are the ones that like dancing on graves.
Nonsense. I would never dance on Thomas's grave, because of this bad hip, but if no one is around, I might piss on it.

Nonsense. I would never dance on Thomas's grave, because of this bad hip, but if no one is around, I might piss on it.
Why are we not the teeniest little bit surprised, Tits?

I love it when you butt monkeys show how immature you are, as is evidenced by the fact that you can't take an enemy seriously.

You represent liberalism well, but the problem hate is a powerful emotion and it ends up destroying the person or group that expresses it. That's why I hate no one.

You represent liberalism well, but the problem hate is a powerful emotion and it ends up destroying the person or group that expresses it. That's why I hate no one.
I love that saying, "Hate is like drinking poison, hoping the other person will die". That poster is definitely that hate-filled.

We'll wait.

Forum List

Back