Justice Dept grants immunity to Bryan Pagliano for Hillary grand jury proceding

Its been 2 years. They're gasping for air. They don't have jack.

a guy sets up a server, plugs it in and walks off. Big F'n deal.

of course the RW's will blow a load in their jockey shorts over this while the rest of the country sleeps.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

of course the RW's will blow a load in their jockey shorts over this while the rest of the country sleeps.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, the DOJ and the FBI do this every day for no reason. Got it. MORON.

The Justice Department has reportedly granted immunity to a former State Department staffer who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

A senior U.S. law enforcement official toldThe Washington Poston Wednesday that the FBI secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the private server at her New York home in 2009.

Current and former agents told the newspaper that agents will likely want to interview Clinton and her senior aides about the decision to use a private server, and whether any of the participants knew they were sending classified information in emails as part of the ongoing investigation.

Lynch said on "Special Report with Bret Baier" that the investigation is being handled by the agency’s “career independent lawyers” and that they will “review the facts and the evidence and make a determination in due course.”

Lynch, nominated by President Obama to the attorney general post in 2014, also said the agency would look “efficiently, fairly, thoroughly, without any kind of artificial deadline” into whether Clinton broke any laws as secretary of state by using a private email server for official communications.

DOJ reportedly grants immunity to former State Dept staffer in Clinton email probe | Fox News
Finally, some movement. Let this be just the first aide that gets immunity.

think any news organizations will have the balls to ask her about that

--LOL

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, the DOJ and the FBI do this every day for no reason. Got it. MORON.

How long did it take the feds to take down La Cosa Nostra? John Gotti? And they never really got Al Capone for all the mayhem, just income tax avoidance. So when someone insists she did absolutely nothing wrong, or that the foundation is all above board and it is all a "rightwing conspiracy," you really have to chuckle a little.

Think about this------> forget what the right says about Obama. Is he friends with Ayers? Dorn? Khalidi? Of course he is, and yet, the media would not touch it, even when it was brought up. So why then are they hounding Clinton and keeping it in the news cycle? Is not a sitting President doing/had done questionable things able to sell more papers/media than SOS?

We should all find it telling, that while the GOP is the vehicle to go after her, it is not they who are really the ones doing the driving. People in Washington LIKED BJ, Hillary, not so much.

Now I am no fan of Hilly, but what has she really ever done wrong that was proven? Not a thing. So, this is NOT a rightwing conspiracy you are witnessing, this is a Washington DC conspiracy, and the powers on high on both sides have their fingers in this pie!

...once they start granting immunity to people...

not sure how the "immunity" thingy works, but if they do not include, "if you are caught lying, you will be prosecuted more harshly", some in the past who were granted immunity have lied their ass off and got away clean because a "general" immunity was granted, they need to be very careful with immunities. :up:

Don't hold your breath for her arrest though. If you do you are doomed to disappointment.

not sure if :iagree: or :disagree: with that. :up:

I'd be very surprised if Hitlery pays the price for her incompetence.

After all she was never held accountable for Benghazi and four good men died because of her incompetence.

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Don't hold your breath for her arrest though. If you do you are doomed to disappointment.

After all she was never held accountable for Benghazi and four good men died because of her incompetence.

70,000 pages of documents , 32 hours of hearings -- longer than Congress took to investigate the 9/11 attacks and she wasn't held accountable ?

they didn't find anything worthy of all the foam dripping off the chins of RW's.

server dude would have been offered the same deal 2 years ago if he had anything.

70,000 pages of documents , 32 hours of hearings -- longer than Congress took to investigate the 9/11 attacks and she wasn't held accountable ?

they didn't find anything worthy of all the foam dripping off the chins of RW's.

server dude would have been offered the same deal 2 years ago if he had anything.

She's never been held accountable for anything idiot.

Oh and you actually thought that investigation would show her incompetence??

I never did because one group of Govt. Assholes investigating another group of Govt. assholes will never come up with any wrong doing.

Common sense which something you don't seem to have any of.

They had months of warnings and Hitlery's State Department did nothing. Others pulled out because of those warnings had we done the same there would have been no Benghazi.

Oh and you actually thought that investigation would show her incompetence?? I never did because one Govt. agency investigating another will never come up with anything.

Common sense which don't seem to have any of.

They had months of warnings and Hitlery's State Department did nothing. Others pulled out because of those warnings had we done the same there would have been no Benghazi.

she's never been found guilty of anything dolt-ettes like you dream up .... anything.

just remember this the big bad gubment is out to get you ...

BOO !

After listening to Lorreta Lynch speak and now hearing news about this, I'm confident Hillary will get indicted.

Oh and you actually thought that investigation would show her incompetence?? I never did because one Govt. agency investigating another will never come up with anything.

Common sense which don't seem to have any of.

she's never been found guilty of anything dolt-ettes like you dream up .... anything.

just remember this the big bad gubment is out to get you ...

BOO !

Of course she hasn't dumbass. Nor do I expect her to even though she's incompetent as hell and obviously doesn't know what the word "classified" means.

Just remember the Big Bad Govt. will protect itself and roll all over you to do it.

BOO

Oh and you actually thought that investigation would show her incompetence??

I never did because one group of Govt. Assholes investigating another group of Govt. assholes will never come up with any wrong doing.

Common sense which something you don't seem to have any of.

THEN PLEASE tell us WHY the Republicans have had 9 separate investigations for 4 years now with all of them and still continuing, if NOTHING was ever to come out of it?
WHY have they WASTED millions of tax dollars for these investigations?
SIMPLY for the Republicans POLITICAL POSTURING and trying to hurt Hillary's chance in her Presidential Run....

AND THAT is lowlife, scummy to no end, in this situation, Republican Politics with a capital P.

Clinton has been asking for this IT man to testify since last Fall.... she doesn't seem worried about it or feels she has nothing to hide.

Forum List

Back