'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Does this mean gay day at the park is canceled?
That'll free up the calender for those wanting to visit.
And it will keep the thugs out as well.

Wish that could have happened in Houston. But feel free to boycott Texas,better late then never.
Astroworld shut down because all the low life parents would get there kids a season pass and use the park as daycare.
They'd show up in mass with no money wearing gang attire.

The nitwit Trayvon protesters are calling for a boycott of Disneyland because of Florida's SYG law.

Except that "Disneyland" is in California.

It's "Disney World" that is located in Florida.

Although, I doubt that any of these idiots could afford to visit either place. .. :badgrin:

They are only staying consistent in being outraged about what has nothing to do with this case.

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.
6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

It's only quite recently that the law was put into effect in Florida. And the way the Justice System in this country works..is that laws and legislation are subject to public scrutiny and challenge.

The nitwit Trayvon protesters are calling for a boycott of Disneyland because of Florida's SYG law.

Although, I doubt that any of these idiots could afford to visit either place. .. :badgrin:

Then there should be no problem, right?

Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

I wouldn't bother shooting anyone either if I new I could die and bring myself back to life in three days. Nice long nap.

Anyone familiar with the myth, knows that's not the case. If it were then the whole story becomes pointless.

Does this mean gay day at the park is canceled?
That'll free up the calender for those wanting to visit.
And it will keep the thugs out as well.

Wish that could have happened in Houston. But feel free to boycott Texas,better late then never.
Astroworld shut down because all the low life parents would get there kids a season pass and use the park as daycare.
They'd show up in mass with no money wearing gang attire.

That's what happened at Magic Mountain in California. Parents would drop off their gang banger kids at the park with the result being daily crime waves. Now there is a dress code and the price of a ticket was jacked up. In Anaheim, a day ticket to Disneyland is almost $100.00.

They are only staying consistent in being outraged about what has nothing to do with this case.
What do you expect.......it's just the recycled OWS nitwit crowd. .. :cool:

Brad Thor's act of defiance.

Author Brad Thor offers to buy George Zimmerman gun of his choice - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

On Friday, bestselling author Brad Thor offered to buy a new gun for George Zimmerman and all the ammunition he wants after learning the Department of Justice put a hold on the evidence in the case, delaying the return of Zimmerman's weapon.

“Read this carefully, as I don’t want 2 be misunderstood: SCREW the #DOJ. If they won’t give #Zimmerman his gun back, I’ll buy him a new one,” he tweeted.

Read the comments.

I immediately went to the Barnes & Noble Nook site and bought two of Thor's books.

Author Brad Thor offers to buy George Zimmerman gun of his choice - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

On Friday, bestselling author Brad Thor offered to buy a new gun for George Zimmerman and all the ammunition he wants after learning the Department of Justice put a hold on the evidence in the case, delaying the return of Zimmerman's weapon.

“Read this carefully, as I don’t want 2 be misunderstood: SCREW the #DOJ. If they won’t give #Zimmerman his gun back, I’ll buy him a new one,” he tweeted.

Read the comments.

I immediately went to the Barnes & Noble Nook site and bought two of Thor's books.

I have read all his books, will do so in the future and I am delighted with his decision.

Read the comments.

I have read all his books, will do so in the future and I am delighted with his decision.

I have never read any of his books. I'm happy to be introduced to them. What a better day it will be if each and every one of us engaged in little acts of defiance every day. How long could this regime last if 200 million people engaged in some small act of defiance every day. Something, anything. The regime would crumble.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back