'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

The news is full of zimmerman being a hero this morning and the picture they're using of the family he helped save is wearing Mickey ears at Disney.

Lol

You just can't make this stuff up.

M-I-C K-E-Y

Y? Because we like you!

M-o-u-s-e

71630_1558433894052_681238_n.jpg

I certainly WON'T be a moot question when St. Peter asks it.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

I highly doubt St. Peter is going to ask your question.

God does know your heart. He knows mine. He knows yours. He knows Trayvon's. He knows Zimmerman's. He knows the heart of everyone posting at this board.

And He will not be mocked. I'd be careful about invoking His name in vain.

Who is using His name in vain? You are a self absorbed turd.

There is something deeply sinister when a group of people root for and glorify a coward like Zimmerman who executed another human being.

Last edited:
I certainly WON'T be a moot question when St. Peter asks it.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

I highly doubt St. Peter is going to ask your question.

God does know your heart. He knows mine. He knows yours. He knows Trayvon's. He knows Zimmerman's. He knows the heart of everyone posting at this board.

And He will not be mocked. I'd be careful about invoking His name in vain.

Who is using His name in vain? You are a self absorbed turd.

There is something deeply sinister when a group of people root for and glorify a coward like Zimmerman who executed another human being.
The cowards in this affair are Angela Corey, the state of Florida and the likes of you. In relative terms, Zim is a goddamned hero.

Forum List

Back