'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

new building going up at the college here

will have a couple of fast food joints in it

the lib professors worked hard and long

to to keep chick-fil-a out

the kids voted it in anyway

many sad faces that day

--LOL

Kids always win. I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey (repeat until) oh f that boycott!

Starbucks did quite well when they were boycotted for allowing persons to carry firearms on their premises in accordance to local law.

funny how that works

boycotts often help the boycotted

not hurt them

some of chick-fil-a best days

was when they had been in the midst of a national boycott

--LOL

I got all excited about that chick fil a boycott line.. yeah out to the street and then around the corner during the boycott.

new building going up at the college here

will have a couple of fast food joints in it

the lib professors worked hard and long

to to keep chick-fil-a out

the kids voted it in anyway

many sad faces that day

--LOL

The last time I ate at Chick-fil-a in Nashville, it was so crowded staff had to find a seat for me. Lots of young families with young children there.

The day of the boycott having an influence is over. It really only worked one time and that was against South Africa. I doubt it would even work today.

Hispanics had a widely publicized boycott in California called "A day without a mexican". It was supposed to bring the state to its knees. What really happened was that it was extremely well received with most Californians pleasantly surprised at how much better daily life was for that one day. It hurt hispanics terribly as all their little businesses were closed. Since these businesses were in hispanic neighborhoods, they only hurt themselves and their own hispanic customers.

If black people have a boycott of Disneyland in California and Disneyworld in Florida, both parks would have record numbers.

oooops-
Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for SB2386
Obama co-sponsored legislation strengthening Illinois -stand your ground- law in 2004

YAY!! A person interested in new opinions and topics and the current status rather than rehashing who followed who and other non-facts of a closed trial.

Thank you for this useful post.

well it happened yet again

just when i thought

oh man you can slip away for the day from work

crap happens

--LOL

oooops-
Illinois General Assembly - Bill Status for SB2386
Obama co-sponsored legislation strengthening Illinois -stand your ground- law in 2004

YAY!! A person interested in new opinions and topics and the current status rather than rehashing who followed who and other non-facts of a closed trial.

Thank you for this useful post.

well it happened yet again

just when i thought

oh man you can slip away for the day from work

crap happens

--LOL

:up:

Trespassing and assault & battery are crimes, nitwit.

They are and they don't apply here.
Gated community in which Martin did not live = Trespassing.

Attacking the "crazy cracker" = Assault & battery.

Both apply...Martin was the aggressor from the word go.

lol trespassing.....Oh man....

Prove he attacked, you can't. Reasonable doubt provides that Zimmerman could of attacked first as well, but martin got the upperhand which forced Zimmerman to fire his gun.

Lol hardly, its amazing watching the left and right spin this for their favor.

Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

Do you really think this proves any point? You're purely trolling.

I certainly WON'T be a moot question when St. Peter asks it.

Luke 16:15 He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of man, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valuable in the eyes of man is detestable in God’s sight.

I highly doubt St. Peter is going to ask your question.

God does know your heart. He knows mine. He knows yours. He knows Trayvon's. He knows Zimmerman's. He knows the heart of everyone posting at this board.

And He will not be mocked. I'd be careful about invoking His name in vain.

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

According to opinions expressed by MSNBC race baiters, the only legitimate jury of Trayvon Martin's peers would have been a jury of six African American teenagers.

I can understand that. I dont think I could ever have a trial by a jury of my peers because my peers would never have been chosen for jury duty.

Trespassing and assault & battery are crimes, nitwit.

They are and they don't apply here.
Gated community in which Martin did not live = Trespassing.

Both apply...Martin was the aggressor from the word go.

The Gated Community in which Zimmerman lives is grossly overstated. In reality, he lives in a Condo Complex where homes sell for $120Kish...that is hardly a One Percenter Area.

Not if the "crazy cracker" attacked him first.

And you have absolutely no proof of who struck the first blow.

The jury did their job. It's over.
Neither do you....But the jury decided that one and acquitted Zimmerman, on the basis of self-defense....A verdict which presumes that Martin initiated the physical attack.

Forum List

Back