'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

This whole affair is merely political and a diversion from the real problems of this Republic. The usual suspects in charge. Learn it, know it, live it.

more like the media ran with it because it made them money, not because it was a diversion.

stupid drunk

Shoot! I didn't read the I'm a dick part for a couple posts. You need to put that in red bold font.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.
No shame? GZ just outright shot him without provocation? TRIAL said otherwise...

When you come back? Come with FACTS.

Stuff it BOY. You have ZERO.

Now go play in traffic like a good Statist.

I understand the verdict. What I don't understand is before there was a trial, the right was vehemently defending the killer. Which tells me there is some underlying issues NONE of you will ever admit. You folks are really good at parroting the propaganda you're fed. But parrots don't think, they mimic.

The underlying issue is that we are a country with a Rule of Law that we still respect, despite the extreme efforts of the current administration to destroy the Constitution and replace it with a Whim of the Beltway Elite.

Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

The people killing unborn babies?

Disney World is located in Florida, I dont see how boycotting an amusement park in Anaheim makes much of a statement.
That said, I don't do boycotts even when I agree with the politics that inspire them. I wasn't planning on visiting Florida this year, not in my budget, but I think maybe I can work it so that Destin may be in my family's near future.

fuck yer boycott

many protestors have no idea why they are out there....lots of the white people are trying to be politically correct.....lots of guys think they can maybe get laid....

Many is an overstatement. A few hundred at most, and much fewer than that at most protests...just the same old tired anarchists and lefties who at this point are Revolutionaries Without A Cause.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.
Trespassing and assault & battery are crimes, nitwit.

They are and they don't apply here.
Gated community in which Martin did not live = Trespassing.

Attacking the "crazy cracker" = Assault & battery.

Both apply...Martin was the aggressor from the word go.

Trespassing and assault & battery are crimes, nitwit.

They are and they don't apply here.
Gated community in which Martin did not live = Trespassing.

Attacking the "crazy cracker" = Assault & battery.

Both apply...Martin was the aggressor from the word go.

Martin was not a trespasser originally. He was an invitee. He was a guest of a resident, his father' girlfriend.

When he attacked George Zimmerman, he exceeded the scope of the invitation and became a trespasser. It would not be a surprise to see Zimmerman sue the girlfriend now. She is responsible for Zimmerman's injuries since when you invite someone you know, or should know, has a propensity for violence on your premises. I doubt he will, but he certainly has the legal right to do so. When you invite someone to visit you that has a vicious dog, you are responsible if that dog bites someone. Same thing with Trayvon Martin.

I wonder when Disney is going to get in on the lawsuits.

Tortious interference with business expectance.

Tortious interference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Disney had nothing to do with Trayvon. Man, I'd like to see Sharpton and Jackson go down in flames over this one.

What's funny is this post brought up all the google discounted disney ticket ads.

No one is going to boycott Mickey or OJ.

That's fn unAmerican.

Disney had nothing to do with Trayvon. Man, I'd like to see Sharpton and Jackson go down in flames over this one.

What's funny is this post brought up all the google discounted disney ticket ads.

That's fn unAmerican.

boycotts often help the boycotted

not hurt them

some of chick-fil-a best days

was when they had been in the midst of a national boycott

--LOL

That's fn unAmerican.

not hurt them

--LOL

I got all excited about that chick fil a boycott line.. yeah out to the street and then around the corner during the boycott.

That's fn unAmerican.

not hurt them

--LOL

I got all excited about that chick fil a boycott line.. yeah out to the street and then around the corner during the boycott.

new building going up at the college here

will have a couple of fast food joints in it

the lib professors worked hard and long

to to keep chick-fil-a out

the kids voted it in anyway

many sad faces that day

--LOL

not hurt them

--LOL

many sad faces that day

--LOL

Kids always win. I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey (repeat until) oh f that boycott!

many sad faces that day

--LOL

Kids always win. I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey I want to see Mickey (repeat until) oh f that boycott!

Starbucks did quite well when they were boycotted for allowing persons to carry firearms on their premises in accordance to local law.

Forum List

Back