'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

you calling someone a PARTISAN hack?....geezus Bfgrn.....have you no shame?......
None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.
No shame? GZ just outright shot him without provocation? TRIAL said otherwise...

When you come back? Come with FACTS.

Stuff it BOY. You have ZERO.

Now go play in traffic like a good Statist.

I guess it kind of fun to come out and f around with facts on factless libs once in a while. They can't battle facts.

Dang it's like crack til you get bored from it.

Seems to me people are less interested in justice for Trayvon and more in revenge against Zimmerman.
Precisely. As I stated elsewhere? These people looking for justice for Trayvon aren't looking for Justice...they're beating a dead horse or rather opening Trayvon's casket and beating on him.

It's warped.

People and I'm talking about certain people are always looking for a vehicle to ride. TM is a vehicle.

That in itself is fucked up.

Looking at you Mr. President and your side kick who keep riding the vehicle.

Seems to me people are less interested in justice for Trayvon and more in revenge against Zimmerman.
Precisely. As I stated elsewhere? These people looking for justice for Trayvon aren't looking for Justice...they're beating a dead horse or rather opening Trayvon's casket and beating on him.

It's warped.

People and I'm talking about certain people are always looking for a vehicle to ride. TM is a vehicle.

That in itself is fucked up.

Looking at you Mr. President and your side kick who keep riding the vehicle.
And that Model of Vehicle is buried...but yet they ride on...SICK.

you calling someone a PARTISAN hack?....geezus Bfgrn.....have you no shame?......
None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to be an enabler for criminals.

TM broke the law as a result of his aggravated assault, and Zimmerman exercised his fundamental right of self defense.

Case really is closed

-Geaux

Last edited:
None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to be an enabler for criminals.

TM broke the law, and Zimmerman exercised his fundamental right of self defense.

Case really is closed

-Geaux
Indeed BuFU can't take a hint...

Disney World is located in Florida, I dont see how boycotting an amusement park in Anaheim makes much of a statement.
That said, I don't do boycotts even when I agree with the politics that inspire them. I wasn't planning on visiting Florida this year, not in my budget, but I think maybe I can work it so that Destin may be in my family's near future.

fuck yer boycott

Last edited:
Disney World is located in Florida, I dont see how boycotting an amusement park in Anaheim makes much of a statement.
That said, I don't do boycotts even when I agree with the politics that inspire them. I wasn't planning on visiting Florida this year, not in my budget, but I think maybe I can work it so that Destin may be in my family's near future.

fuck yer boycott
Come on Over. WE in Florida await you with open arms! (Unlike Stevie Wonder)...HE can stay away...NO BIG LOSS either.

The dead agenda train.

Very insincere, very self serving.

Many of us understand the tragedy of the entire situation. ..

Objectively and for what it is.

And then there are money makers, elections, pc, personal " wrongs" and opportunity and an excuse endorsed by potus, strengthened by Holder, encouraged by Al.

It's a personal life shortcomings basket the eggs are being dropped into.

Can we come back from this?

Another thread that hasn't been invented yet.

But the question remains. Can we come back from this as a country?

With the prez selling divide and people buying.

The dead agenda train.

Very insincere, very self serving.

Many of us understand the tragedy of the entire situation. ..

Objectively and for what it is.

And then there are money makers, elections, pc, personal " wrongs" and opportunity and an excuse endorsed by potus, strengthened by Holder, encouraged by Al.

It's a personal life shortcomings basket the eggs are being dropped into.

Can we come back from this?

Another thread that hasn't been invented yet.

But the question remains. Can we come back from this as a country?

With the prez selling divide and people buying.
And unfortunately a very lucrative market with too many low info people buying shares in Faux Racism Industries (Democrat Party)...Ticker symbol? FUC

[Fuck yoU Constitution].

fuck yer boycott
Come on Over. WE in Florida await you with open arms! (Unlike Stevie Wonder)...HE can stay away...NO BIG LOSS either.

Homey!!!

fuck yer boycott

Homey!!!
In NE FL...JAX...

Not unless something comes along that forces us to cooperate with each other

Yeah... whatcha got in mind?

I said this somewhere in the muck today, but I was chatting it up with some black ladies from Miami last night at the gas station on the way home and this was not on their radar or life plan.

This is not "all" by any means. This is the I want more group.

Not equality. Same same thing.

Sorry for the honesty but it is what it is what it is.

fuck yer boycott

Did someone say boycott?

《Snore》

You partisan hacks keep forgetting, a young human being was gunned down, shot DEAD. He was unarmed. If THAT does raise major questions then WHAT will with you right wing turds?

There was a trial by jury, and the defendant was found Not Guilty. If THAT doesn't answer the major questions then WHAT will with you Left Wing Moobats?

From the evidence so far, all that will satisfy you is the very public lynching of a man who has been found Not Guilty before the law. What that says about you is quite appalling.

The only reason there was a jury trial is because people spoke up and protested. The police released him without charges.

PLEASE justify Zimmerman killing an unarmed human being half his size because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

The Police released him because he acted in self-defense.

It was only when the professional Race Baiting Hustlers and our Community Organizer in Chief aided and abetted by the MSM started the campaign for a public lynching that he was charged.

At the end of the day, an innocent man and his family have had their lives ruined with an Ordeal by Trial all for the sake of political correctness and to provide fodder for the Obama reelection campaign.

I guess it kind of fun to come out and f around with facts on factless libs once in a while. They can't battle facts.

Dang it's like crack til you get bored from it.

if a civil trial comes about there will be tons and tons

of more evidence in Zimmerman favor

although it wont go there because

of immunity

Forum List

Back