'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Thats whut happins when u try to to beat a crazy ass cracker down. U git ur self shot and kild. I wounda if hiz momma will melt down hiz grill for mana.

None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.
No shame? GZ just outright shot him without provocation? TRIAL said otherwise...

When you come back? Come with FACTS.

Stuff it BOY. You have ZERO.

Now go play in traffic like a good Statist.

I understand the verdict. What I don't understand is before there was a trial, the right was vehemently defending the killer. Which tells me there is some underlying issues NONE of you will ever admit. You folks are really good at parroting the propaganda you're fed. But parrots don't think, they mimic.

There was a trial by jury, and the defendant was found Not Guilty. If THAT doesn't answer the major questions then WHAT will with you Left Wing Moobats?

From the evidence so far, all that will satisfy you is the very public lynching of a man who has been found Not Guilty before the law. What that says about you is quite appalling.

The only reason there was a jury trial is because people spoke up and protested. The police released him without charges.

PLEASE justify Zimmerman killing an unarmed human being half his size because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

The Police released him because he acted in self-defense.

It was only when the professional Race Baiting Hustlers and our Community Organizer in Chief aided and abetted by the MSM started the campaign for a public lynching that he was charged.

At the end of the day, an innocent man and his family have had their lives ruined with an Ordeal by Trial all for the sake of political correctness and to provide fodder for the Obama reelection campaign.

And what about Trayvon Martin and his family? No matter what you right wing cretins say, he did nothing that warranted a death sentence.

But wimps need that steel in their hands to be a 'man'

you calling someone a PARTISAN hack?....geezus Bfgrn.....have you no shame?......
None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an argument that isn't supported by facts. There shall be no dishonor spared in the lefts quest for blood. Trayvon committed a crime when he landed the first blow.

This folks is what happens when you don't pay attention to the real world.

Last edited:
None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an argument that isn't supported by facts. There shall be no dishonor spared in the lefts quest for blood. Trayvon committed a crime when he landed the first blow.

This folks is what happens when you don't pay attention to the real world.

Throwing a punch is a capital crime? A MAN that was punched by a boy would retaliate with a punch. A sissy would grab a gun, shoot and kill.

Disney World is located in Florida, I dont see how boycotting an amusement park in Anaheim makes much of a statement.
That said, I don't do boycotts even when I agree with the politics that inspire them. I wasn't planning on visiting Florida this year, not in my budget, but I think maybe I can work it so that Destin may be in my family's near future.

fuck yer boycott

many protestors have no idea why they are out there....lots of the white people are trying to be politically correct.....lots of guys think they can maybe get laid....

Wait, what?

I thought her testimony couldn't be believed by you folks?

:confused:

Not me. Her testimony proved no case.

Just a FED witch hunt

-Geaux

Ah so..even though you didn't believe her testimony..you post that Martin "mumbled" "creepy cracker", which was admitted as an exhibit as part of Jeantel's testimony.

Posting something that you know isn't true..is called a lie.

You do know that..right?

all he does is lie. Typical of his ilk.

No shame? GZ just outright shot him without provocation? TRIAL said otherwise...

When you come back? Come with FACTS.

Stuff it BOY. You have ZERO.

Now go play in traffic like a good Statist.

I understand the verdict. What I don't understand is before there was a trial, the right was vehemently defending the killer. Which tells me there is some underlying issues NONE of you will ever admit. You folks are really good at parroting the propaganda you're fed. But parrots don't think, they mimic.

before the trial many on the left was defending Martin,even though no one knew a dam thing about what happened....and people on the left are just as good at parroting the propaganda you're fed as well as the right.....as you have demonstrated....so dont think you are something special....your not....

The only reason there was a jury trial is because people spoke up and protested. The police released him without charges.

PLEASE justify Zimmerman killing an unarmed human being half his size because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

The Police released him because he acted in self-defense.

It was only when the professional Race Baiting Hustlers and our Community Organizer in Chief aided and abetted by the MSM started the campaign for a public lynching that he was charged.

At the end of the day, an innocent man and his family have had their lives ruined with an Ordeal by Trial all for the sake of political correctness and to provide fodder for the Obama reelection campaign.

And what about Trayvon Martin and his family? No matter what you right wing cretins say, he did nothing that warranted a death sentence.

But wimps need that steel in their hands to be a 'man'

what about him?.....how about the little kid who was killed walking home from school last week by gang bangers and the week before that and the week before that etc etc....how about those kids and their families?.....where is the outrage for them?....

Very sad story... and the two guys that did it said "I don't give a fuck about that little girl" and "yeah I did it, and I fucked your mother too".

Real gems.. and not a peep from the race hustlers like Jackson, Sharpton & Obama.

Yes, they said that, I saw the quote but for some ungodly reason, I cannot find it now

That whole story is about as f'd up as it gets... 20 year old woman with a six year old child living with a 46 year old man who's sex convicted nephew is baby sitting the girl and then kills and dismembers her.

Seriously.. WTF????

why you people always comparing stories that have nothing in common with each other?
This is a very open and shut case. There is no hearsay or whatever. What angle should Sharpton and Jackson take on this one? There isnt one.

Not me. Her testimony proved no case.

Just a FED witch hunt

-Geaux

Ah so..even though you didn't believe her testimony..you post that Martin "mumbled" "creepy cracker", which was admitted as an exhibit as part of Jeantel's testimony.

Posting something that you know isn't true..is called a lie.

You do know that..right?

Creepy cracker? Sounds like Trayvon was the racist, maybe that is why he attacked Zimmerman whom he mistakenly took as being white. Sounds like a hate crime.

change your tampon would you. Cracker.....like that really offends you. Shut up already.

He might have attacked Zimmerman, you don't have the evidence to support that claim.

maybe the Prosecuting Attorneys had something to do with that.....

No, the six stupid jurors were the problem, then the prosecutor for not making the charge manslaughter from the start. Lots of mistakes were made, starting with Zimmerman's call to the police.

lets see... that would not be becasue the madding crowd demanded justice...and a murder charge would it?

sigh...They could have convicted on manslaughter regardless if murder 2 did pass for a verdict. They didnt because there wasnt enough evidence for any of it.

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

What about justice for this little girl??? If people want justice. Pick real criminals to go after

Body of missing 6-year-old New Orleans girl found in trash can* - NY Daily News

What about Antonio West?

12087903.jpg

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don't have to anymore.

open and shut case. not the samething. God you people are retarded.

No, the six stupid jurors were the problem, then the prosecutor for not making the charge manslaughter from the start. Lots of mistakes were made, starting with Zimmerman's call to the police.

lets see... that would not be becasue the madding crowd demanded justice...and a murder charge would it?

Liberals wanted a charge, not murder. The police were fine with letting fatso go, despite the clear evidence of manslaughter. Lots of mistakes were made. Most of them by George Zimmerman.

there was no clear charge, which meant doubt, which meant zimmerman goes free. liberals wanted a charge because with this case they where being emotional about it. Dont worry the right does this as well.

This whole affair is merely political and a diversion from the real problems of this Republic. The usual suspects in charge. Learn it, know it, live it.

more like the media ran with it because it made them money, not because it was a diversion.

stupid drunk

Forum List

Back