'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

And Holder is going to satisfy the race baiters as the poster you address by investigating Zimmerman AGAIN (and sending out an edict that his weapon is NOT to be returned to Zimmerman)...and despite an FBI investigation that found ZERO credibility on race charges alledged by the race baiters..

I'd say beating a dead horse here...but these typical idiots are re-opening Travon's coffin and beating on him instead.

Sad state of affairs. WHAT have we become when rule of LAW isn't good enough any longer?

Scary scary scary when you can be found not guilty by the FBI on race crime and a state jury of your peers and then the heads of the country come after you and set up at 800 witch hunt hotline to try to stick you with something. Meanwhile unchecked public death threats by thw thousands go unchecked..

Persecution and agenda at it's highest level. I feel for TMs family that storyis a tragedy. Why does no one feel for the persecution of the other family. Put your shoe on that foot for a second. Holy shit.

POTUS and Holder should have said "there was a trial and we believe in our justice system and America, while this was a tragedy, we support all citizens rights. Now get back to work it's over!"

But they are dickheads and they have an agenda on the back of this to take away a couple freedoms.

And if you're still worried about who was following who or who was on top then you're not paying attention and you're caught up in your own little agenda.
Obama had that oppritunity on Friday...he chose instead to perpetuate it by inserting himself and his race into it.

The man is a sad excuse for leader of the Freeworld.

See that's what pisses me off. We are well beyond he said she said trial.

He has had opportunity on opportunity to meld it but instead he divides it more. On purpose.

He's playing a game and we will suffer for it.

Thanks first black president for using your power to fix it when the opportunity keeps coming.

He's not black he's just a politician dickhead. Get us a new black president. A for real one.

Last edited:
There was a trial by jury, and the defendant was found Not Guilty. If THAT doesn't answer the major questions then WHAT will with you Left Wing Moobats?

From the evidence so far, all that will satisfy you is the very public lynching of a man who has been found Not Guilty before the law. What that says about you is quite appalling.

The only reason there was a jury trial is because people spoke up and protested. The police released him without charges.

PLEASE justify Zimmerman killing an unarmed human being half his size because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

There is a strong whiff of what Florida was known for in the past...

Florida Mom Gets 20 Years For Firing Warning Shots

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville, Fla., received a 20-years prison sentence,
Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.
The judge rejected a defense under Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law. / WETV

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

There was political pressure from the angry to press charges. Lookie what happened??? The cops were right. There shouldn't have been charges brought ( remember the not guilty part) after all. There was because of the same bullshit that's going on now. POTUS opened his fat mouth without facts. Al and Crump got on their podiums because they make their money off this stuff its their career.

People have to fuel their limos and feed their job security.

Marrissa made her own bed. That was not SYG. She left the situation got the gun, shot it into the ceiling barely missing his head with kids on there.she got the minimum sentence for what she. It may mot be right but it is law. Just like the circumstances for the Z Trial. pRick Scott may well have commuted her but... probably not since that's all been twisted.

Don't "partisan hack" me, fact me.

I am really trying to understand what you consider justice. If Marissa Alexander's case was not SYG, HOW was Zimmerman's case SYG? He got OUT OF HIS CAR and chased Martin. Zimmerman is not a police officer.

Did Zimmerman fire a warning shot? Or just execute Martin?

The only reason there was a jury trial is because people spoke up and protested. The police released him without charges.

PLEASE justify Zimmerman killing an unarmed human being half his size because he was 'scared', and in the same state of Florida, THIS happens.

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Friday, May 11, 2012, for firing warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - A Florida woman who fired warning shots against her allegedly abusive husband has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.

Marissa Alexander of Jacksonville had said the state's "Stand Your Ground" law should apply to her because she was defending herself against her allegedly abusive husband when she fired warning shots inside her home in August 2010. She told police it was to escape a brutal beating by her husband, against whom she had already taken out a protective order.

There was political pressure from the angry to press charges. Lookie what happened??? The cops were right. There shouldn't have been charges brought ( remember the not guilty part) after all. There was because of the same bullshit that's going on now. POTUS opened his fat mouth without facts. Al and Crump got on their podiums because they make their money off this stuff its their career.

Marrissa made her own bed. That was not SYG. She left the situation got the gun, shot it into the ceiling barely missing his head with kids on there.she got the minimum sentence for what she. It may mot be right but it is law. Just like the circumstances for the Z Trial. pRick Scott may well have commuted her but... probably not since that's all been twisted.

I am really trying to understand what you consider justice. If Marissa Alexander's case was not SYG, HOW was Zimmerman's case SYG? He got OUT OF HIS CAR and chased Martin. Zimmerman is not a police officer.

He chased Martin? Really?

According to testimony? Travon snuk up behind him and struck him...

TRY AGAIN IDIOT.

Scary scary scary when you can be found not guilty by the FBI on race crime and a state jury of your peers and then the heads of the country come after you and set up at 800 witch hunt hotline to try to stick you with something. Meanwhile unchecked public death threats by thw thousands go unchecked..

Persecution and agenda at it's highest level. I feel for TMs family that storyis a tragedy. Why does no one feel for the persecution of the other family. Put your shoe on that foot for a second. Holy shit.

POTUS and Holder should have said "there was a trial and we believe in our justice system and America, while this was a tragedy, we support all citizens rights. Now get back to work it's over!"

But they are dickheads and they have an agenda on the back of this to take away a couple freedoms.

And if you're still worried about who was following who or who was on top then you're not paying attention and you're caught up in your own little agenda.
Obama had that oppritunity on Friday...he chose instead to perpetuate it by inserting himself and his race into it.

The man is a sad excuse for leader of the Freeworld.

See that's what pisses me off. We are well beyond he said she said trial.

He has had opportunity on opportunity to meld it but instead he divides it more. On purpose.

He's playing a game and we will suffer for it.

Thanks first black president for using your power to fix it when the opportunity keeps coming.

He's not black he's just a politician dickhead. Get us a new black president. A for real one.

Two phrases to remember about Obama...Divide and conquer...and Fundamentally TRANSFORM...all else you hear from him is fluff waiting to be lit...

Projecting I see. Why would a racist favor a Hispanic over a black man? Oh I see, you are one of those liars that keep saying Zimmerman was a white man. You liberals sure are consistent, start a lie and keep with it no matter what happens. Or it becomes the believed truth by the other lemmings.

Hispanics don't view themselves as non-white. They're not a separate race. And his dad is white. So referring to GM as white is accurate. Referring to him as racist is too. Calling the cops on a black kid walking through the neighborhood, and he's not racist????? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. :cuckoo:

Then please explain "La Raza".

all the Mexicans i know do not think of themselves as White....even the ones who look pretty dam white....

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Neither was SYG. Go get your facts and come back and we can talk.

You lost me at execute TM

don't LIE.

It were libtard nuts which brought RACE from the very beginning of the story - going crazy and inventing the term "white hispanic" in order to fit their agenda

When the story first broke the libtards were peeing on themselves because the name Zimmerman must surely be that of a white man and as we all know whitey is the devil.

You partisan hacks keep forgetting, a young human being was gunned down, shot DEAD. He was unarmed. If THAT does raise major questions then WHAT will with you right wing turds?

you calling someone a PARTISAN hack?....geezus Bfgrn.....have you no shame?......

When the story first broke the libtards were peeing on themselves because the name Zimmerman must surely be that of a white man and as we all know whitey is the devil.

You partisan hacks keep forgetting, a young human being was gunned down, shot DEAD. He was unarmed. If THAT does raise major questions then WHAT will with you right wing turds?

you calling someone a PARTISAN hack?....geezus Bfgrn.....have you no shame?......
None whatsoever.

4Rw7Xa6.jpg

Zimmerman did was he was supposed to do. TM had his chance to sleep in his bed that night. Instead, he waited 4 minutes then went back and confronted GZ.

He paid the price for poor decision making which he was very good at

-Geaux

so who was on the phone with martin

was it number 319 or 42

maybe both

[MENTION=19018]Bfgrn[/MENTION]

If you cant talk about the facts and don't know them and didnt get the evidence or any of it I'm not going to explain 5 weeks of hearings and trial and what happened in the last year with Marrissa or Z.

At this point I really just want to talk about new opinions and ideas and what is currently going on.

Thread for boohoo rehash what facts we dont know and our own agenda
Thread for the people that get the trial and are focused on what's happening now as a result.

I can dream.

TRY AGAIN IDIOT.

At approximately 7:09 PM, Zimmerman called the Sanford police non-emergency number to report what he considered a suspicious person in the Twin Lakes community. Zimmerman stated, "We've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy." He described an unknown male "just walking around looking about" in the rain and said, "This guy looks like he is up to no good or he is on drugs or something." Zimmerman reported that the person had his hand in his waistband and was walking around looking at homes. On the recording, Zimmerman is heard saying, "these assholes, they always get away."

About two minutes into the call, Zimmerman said, "he's running". The dispatcher asked, "He's running? Which way is he running?" Noises on the tape at this point have been interpreted by some media outlets as the sound of a car door chime, possibly indicating Zimmerman opened his car door. Zimmerman followed Martin, eventually losing sight of him. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah", the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman responded, "Okay." Zimmerman asked that police call him upon their arrival so he could provide his location. Zimmerman ended the call at 7:15 p.m.
wiki

so who was on the phone with martin

was it number 319 or 42

maybe both

Thread for what's coming out in civil trial lol

TRY AGAIN IDIOT.

At approximately 7:09 PM, Zimmerman called the Sanford police non-emergency number to report what he considered a suspicious person in the Twin Lakes community. Zimmerman stated, "We've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy." He described an unknown male "just walking around looking about" in the rain and said, "This guy looks like he is up to no good or he is on drugs or something." Zimmerman reported that the person had his hand in his waistband and was walking around looking at homes. On the recording, Zimmerman is heard saying, "these assholes, they always get away."

About two minutes into the call, Zimmerman said, "he's running". The dispatcher asked, "He's running? Which way is he running?" Noises on the tape at this point have been interpreted by some media outlets as the sound of a car door chime, possibly indicating Zimmerman opened his car door. Zimmerman followed Martin, eventually losing sight of him. The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah", the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman responded, "Okay." Zimmerman asked that police call him upon their arrival so he could provide his location. Zimmerman ended the call at 7:15 p.m.
wiki

Bummer you weren't on the prosecution team.

Did you hear there was a verdict last Sat night and Angela Corey special prosecutor and her three Stooges gave it their all and had...."ASSHOLE".. (high screeching volume) for evidence?

Lets get Angela on the horn because you've found the key to murder two conviction.

Good job!

TRY AGAIN IDIOT.

wiki

Bummer you weren't on the prosecution team.

Did you hear there was a verdict last Sat night and Angela Corey special prosecutor and her three Stooges gave it their all and had...."ASSHOLE".. (high screeching volume) for evidence?

Lets get Angela on the horn because you've found the key to murder two conviction.

Good job!
Angela Corey shares something strange with fellow Florida Prosecutors...Those that have been interviewed say she is well known for overstating facts and overcharging prosecution(s), and from what I have heard? She is held in utter distain from fellow prosecutors here in Florida.

The Governor isn't off the hook either for his meddling either.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...secutor_angela_corey_should_be_disbarred.html

Last edited by a moderator:

None whatsoever.

I would be ashamed to vehemently defend an armed man who shot and killed an unarmed boy who did not commit a crime. But there is no shame on the right, none whatsoever.

Forum List

Back