'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Are they really? Safer from what exactly?

From a white racist cop who can't see clear evidence of manslaughter when he sees it. That's what.

Projecting I see. Why would a racist favor a Hispanic over a black man? Oh I see, you are one of those liars that keep saying Zimmerman was a white man. You liberals sure are consistent, start a lie and keep with it no matter what happens. Or it becomes the believed truth by the other lemmings.

Hispanics don't view themselves as non-white. They're not a separate race. And his dad is white. So referring to GM as white is accurate. Referring to him as racist is too. Calling the cops on a black kid walking through the neighborhood, and he's not racist????? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. :cuckoo:

From a white racist cop who can't see clear evidence of manslaughter when he sees it. That's what.

Projecting I see. Why would a racist favor a Hispanic over a black man? Oh I see, you are one of those liars that keep saying Zimmerman was a white man. You liberals sure are consistent, start a lie and keep with it no matter what happens. Or it becomes the believed truth by the other lemmings.

Hispanics don't view themselves as non-white. They're not a separate race. And his dad is white. So referring to GM as white is accurate. Referring to him as racist is too. Calling the cops on a black kid walking through the neighborhood, and he's not racist????? PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT. :cuckoo:

By calling the police, he ultimately removed a thug with a penchant to commit aggravated assault.

-Geaux

Actually I think the boycott is called for all of Florida. I hope they do boycott and let me know when so I can take the grandchildren to Disneyland and not have to try and explain why some people get to cut in line and I won't fight with them.

'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

The approximately 500 “Justice For Trayvon” protesters in Washington, D.C., on Saturday heard calls from progressive speakers for specific boycott actions they want to use force Florida and other states to eliminate “Stand Your Ground” laws.

Even though such self-defense laws were not used in George Zimmerman’s defense, comedian and veteran progressive activist Dick Gregory argued at the rally outside the federal courthouse in Washington on Constitution Avenue that people should fight against them. Gregory also praised protesters who staged a sit-in until they could meet with Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who has agreed to meet with the protesters but continues standing strong on Florida’s Stand Your Ground law. Gregory called for protesters to join musician Stevie Wonder in boycotting Florida.

:clap2:

That works for me.....less crowds and shorter lines!!!

less likely to be mugged too

By calling the police, he ultimately removed a thug with a penchant to commit aggravated assault.

-Geaux

Right. GZ is now in hiding, which will make the neighborhood he terrorized much safer.

-Geaux

Right. GZ is now in hiding, which will make the neighborhood he terrorized much safer.

You're an uninformed idiot.

A conviction for manslaughter is what we wanted. The evidence for it was overwhelming and the jury's decision was a mistake.

maybe the Prosecuting Attorneys had something to do with that.....

No, the six stupid jurors were the problem, then the prosecutor for not making the charge manslaughter from the start. Lots of mistakes were made, starting with Zimmerman's call to the police.

starting with Martin casing his next break in

Then please explain "La Raza".

Then please explain "La Raza".

:eusa_shhh: That's just different...

... somehow.

Have evidence from his past/present he's racist? If so? Put it on these boards, otherwise?

Shut yer yap.

I don't need anymore evidence than his desire to let Zimmerman off the hook scot free. He didn't have to resign. He could have stayed. But he resigned in disgrace because of his obvious racist guilt. I don't blame him. He had to go, good riddance.

using that logic Obama and Holder need to resign

Have evidence from his past/present he's racist? If so? Put it on these boards, otherwise?

Shut yer yap.

I don't need anymore evidence than his desire to let Zimmerman off the hook scot free. He didn't have to resign. He could have stayed. But he resigned in disgrace because of his obvious racist guilt. I don't blame him. He had to go, good riddance.
He did? And what thought do you think went into the decision? A JURY decided the Chief correct...YOU don't like it.

Get over yerself .

Shut yer yap.

He did? And what thought do you think went into the decision? A JURY decided the Chief correct...YOU don't like it.

Get over yerself .

:thup:

This guy has been posting made up bullshit to support his no point for a while now.

That's enough. Time to put up or shut up and since he has nothing to put up....

Hey right wing christians...

Don't know.
Ask the left wing Christians.

Zimmerman is a Democrat.

:lol:

i never seen a single time bfgrn is right about anything

It doesn't matter what his party affiliation is, right from the start the right has been on the side of the killer, not the victim.

BUT, Zimmerman had a beloved GUN, and he used it to end a kid's life. A kid that was UNARMED. What a BRAVE act...

It doesn't matter what his party affiliation is, right from the start the right has been on the side of the killer, not the victim.

BUT, Zimmerman had a beloved GUN, and he used it to end a kid's life. A kid that was UNARMED. What a BRAVE act...

don't LIE.

It were libtard nuts which brought RACE from the very beginning of the story - going crazy and inventing the term "white hispanic" in order to fit their agenda

-Geaux

You're right. Burglars who are casing the neighborhood that's so easy to burgle will have 100% freedom of movement now that neighborhood watch people are afraid to go there. The coast is clear. The burglars are safe.

don't LIE.

It were libtard nuts which brought RACE from the very beginning of the story - going crazy and inventing the term "white hispanic" in order to fit their agenda

When the story first broke the libtards were peeing on themselves because the name Zimmerman must surely be that of a white man and as we all know whitey is the devil.

don't LIE.

When the story first broke the libtards were peeing on themselves because the name Zimmerman must surely be that of a white man and as we all know whitey is the devil.

You partisan hacks keep forgetting, a young human being was gunned down, shot DEAD. He was unarmed. If THAT does raise major questions then WHAT will with you right wing turds?

Forum List

Back