'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Hey right wing christians...

ocGryQc.jpg

Who did he take a whip to?

I'll take whom were the 'Moneychangers in front of the Temple' for $1,000 Alex...;)

I guess the outcome the racist want is for GZ to be dead and TM in prison for it.

-Geaux

A conviction for manslaughter is what we wanted. The evidence for it was overwhelming and the jury's decision was a mistake.

maybe the Prosecuting Attorneys had something to do with that.....

No, the six stupid jurors were the problem, then the prosecutor for not making the charge manslaughter from the start. Lots of mistakes were made, starting with Zimmerman's call to the police.

A conviction for manslaughter is what we wanted. The evidence for it was overwhelming and the jury's decision was a mistake.

No, the six stupid jurors were the problem, then the prosecutor for not making the charge manslaughter from the start. Lots of mistakes were made, starting with Zimmerman's call to the police.

Actually, starting with Zimmerman's arrest

-Geaux

Very sad story... and the two guys that did it said "I don't give a fuck about that little girl" and "yeah I did it, and I fucked your mother too".

Real gems.. and not a peep from the race hustlers like Jackson, Sharpton & Obama.

Yes, they said that, I saw the quote but for some ungodly reason, I cannot find it now

That whole story is about as f'd up as it gets... 20 year old woman with a six year old child living with a 46 year old man who's sex convicted nephew is baby sitting the girl and then kills and dismembers her.

Seriously.. WTF????

just think

that could have been his daughter.

lets see... that would not be becasue the madding crowd demanded justice...and a murder charge would it?

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

What about justice for this little girl??? If people want justice. Pick real criminals to go after

Body of missing 6-year-old New Orleans girl found in trash can* - NY Daily News

What about Antonio West?

12087903.jpg

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don't have to anymore.

:eusa_think:

And what of the Police Chief in Sanford that was ousted because he didn't arrest Zimmerman nor saw no case against him?

lets see... that would not be becasue the madding crowd demanded justice...and a murder charge would it?

Liberals wanted a charge, not murder. The police were fine with letting fatso go, despite the clear evidence of manslaughter. Lots of mistakes were made. Most of them by George Zimmerman.

And what of the Police Chief in Sanford that was ousted because he didn't arrest Zimmerman nor saw no case against him?

He can go work somewhere else. The people of Sanford are surely safer without him.

He can go work somewhere else. The people of Sanford are surely safer without him.
Are they really? Safer from what exactly?

I don't know. I think that GZ actually will benefit from this. Think how good it will look on his resume when he applies for a job as a cop in Mississippi....

i dont know i have heard about 5 talk shows so far with Attorneys on who were all saying the Prosecutors sucked ......but yea Zimmerman has no one to blame but himself for putting himself in that position......

From a white racist cop who can't see clear evidence of manslaughter when he sees it. That's what.
Have evidence from his past/present he's racist? If so? Put it on these boards, otherwise?

Shut yer yap.

I don't need anymore evidence than his desire to let Zimmerman off the hook scot free. He didn't have to resign. He could have stayed. But he resigned in disgrace because of his obvious racist guilt. I don't blame him. He had to go, good riddance.

From a white racist cop who can't see clear evidence of manslaughter when he sees it. That's what.

Projecting I see. Why would a racist favor a Hispanic over a black man? Oh I see, you are one of those liars that keep saying Zimmerman was a white man. You liberals sure are consistent, start a lie and keep with it no matter what happens. Or it becomes the believed truth by the other lemmings.

He's not racist. He's a collateral victim.

You tell me what you're basing that on other than something you made up to support your groundless opinion because Chief Bill is not a racist.

You're talking out your ass.

Forum List

Back