'Justice for Trayvon' DC: Boycott Disneyland

Actually I think the boycott is called for all of Florida. I hope they do boycott and let me know when so I can take the grandchildren to Disneyland and not have to try and explain why some people get to cut in line and I won't fight with them.

The approximately 500 “Justice For Trayvon” protesters in Washington, D.C., on Saturday heard calls from progressive speakers for specific boycott actions they want to use force Florida and other states to eliminate “Stand Your Ground” laws.

Even though such self-defense laws were not used in George Zimmerman’s defense, comedian and veteran progressive activist Dick Gregory argued at the rally outside the federal courthouse in Washington on Constitution Avenue that people should fight against them. Gregory also praised protesters who staged a sit-in until they could meet with Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who has agreed to meet with the protesters but continues standing strong on Florida’s Stand Your Ground law. Gregory called for protesters to join musician Stevie Wonder in boycotting Florida.

:clap2:

That works for me.....less crowds and shorter lines!!!

Good point. I hope they boycott EVERYTHING!

BOYCOTT THE WORLD! JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
Put 'em all on the next rocket and jettison them...

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

What about justice for this little girl??? If people want justice. Pick real criminals to go after

Body of missing 6-year-old New Orleans girl found in trash can* - NY Daily News

What is justice for Trayvon? He got into a physical altercation and lost his life. A jury of his peers determined there was not sufficient evidence to convict him on criminal charges. That is how the justice system works. Trayvon was given his justice.

6yr old Quianna Tompkins was shot in the chest while attending a memorial for another person who was shot on Chicago's south-side Friday night. Let's focus on justice for her rather than vindictive feelings for a situation that has run it's course through the legal system because race baiting 'community leaders' need to keep their name in the paper.

What about justice for this little girl??? If people want justice. Pick real criminals to go after

Very sad story... and the two guys that did it said "I don't give a fuck about that little girl" and "yeah I did it, and I fucked your mother too".

Real gems.. and not a peep from the race hustlers like Jackson, Sharpton & Obama.

Very sad story... and the two guys that did it said "I don't give a fuck about that little girl" and "yeah I did it, and I fucked your mother too".

Real gems.. and not a peep from the race hustlers like Jackson, Sharpton & Obama.

Yes, they said that, I saw the quote but for some ungodly reason, I cannot find it now

athillia%2Bnorth%2Bmatthew%2Bflugence_244x183.jpg

Last edited:

It's a pretty safe bet that the 6 year old girl didn't bash her killer's head against the concrete and beat him with MMA moves.

Yes, they said that, I saw the quote but for some ungodly reason, I cannot find it now

That whole story is about as f'd up as it gets... 20 year old woman with a six year old child living with a 46 year old man who's sex convicted nephew is baby sitting the girl and then kills and dismembers her.

Seriously.. WTF????

And sadly daily occurrences. Dead on!

That whole story is about as f'd up as it gets... 20 year old woman with a six year old child living with a 46 year old man who's sex convicted nephew is baby sitting the girl and then kills and dismembers her.

Seriously.. WTF????
Culture...sad...

Seriously.. WTF????

Indeed, that is seriously messed up. Plus he was under investigation for sexual abuse oif another This is a victim that we all should be crying for, and screaming for ultimate justice.

But wait, the guy isn't white....

never mind then, what was I thinking :eusa_doh:

Actually I think the boycott is called for all of Florida. I hope they do boycott and let me know when so I can take the grandchildren to Disneyland and not have to try and explain why some people get to cut in line and I won't fight with them.

The approximately 500 “Justice For Trayvon” protesters in Washington, D.C., on Saturday heard calls from progressive speakers for specific boycott actions they want to use force Florida and other states to eliminate “Stand Your Ground” laws.

Even though such self-defense laws were not used in George Zimmerman’s defense, comedian and veteran progressive activist Dick Gregory argued at the rally outside the federal courthouse in Washington on Constitution Avenue that people should fight against them. Gregory also praised protesters who staged a sit-in until they could meet with Florida Gov. Rick Scott, who has agreed to meet with the protesters but continues standing strong on Florida’s Stand Your Ground law. Gregory called for protesters to join musician Stevie Wonder in boycotting Florida.

Funny,
Disney Land = California
Disney World = Florida
I agree! Boycott DISNEY LAND! Got to love that ignorance on display.

Wait, what?

I thought her testimony couldn't be believed by you folks?

:confused:

Not me. Her testimony proved no case.

Just a FED witch hunt

-Geaux

Ah so..even though you didn't believe her testimony..you post that Martin "mumbled" "creepy cracker", which was admitted as an exhibit as part of Jeantel's testimony.

Posting something that you know isn't true..is called a lie.

You do know that..right?

Creepy cracker? Sounds like Trayvon was the racist, maybe that is why he attacked Zimmerman whom he mistakenly took as being white. Sounds like a hate crime.

Last edited:
And we have people as Stevie Wonder boycotting Florida...really? He should be boycotting the culture and out there telling his fellow blacks to cease the culture of death and pestilence that has become engrained and accepted...and blamed on others!

Justice for Trayvon indeed...

LOL, that's pretty funny. I think that the boycott would be STUPID because Disney World had nothing to do with the case and I think that it would also backfire because I am willing to bet that there are a lot of people with your mindset who may decide to go to Disneyland and their sales will increase instead of decrease.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back