Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

So much for the neutrality of USSC Judges...Justice Ginsberg just laid her bias right out on the table for all to see.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.
She is definitely against Trump being president; however, no where in the link you provided did she bring the constitution into her resoning. Trump meets all the constitutional requirements to run for president.

Scalia was the most activist SCOTUS judge ever to sit on the bench. The cons loved his con biased opinions. But when Ginsburg gives her's the cons call it inappropriate, because the truth hurts their little feelings.

Trump can't call Clinton crooked without proving that he's not, by releasing his tax returns. Thanks Ruth.

You are right, the truth does kind of hurt. Trump is flawed.

However, the sadder fact is that the truth does not hurt the liberal machine or the liberal media. They ignore it. They lie. They cover for this phony, lying coward in the White House. They cannot admit to all their lies, perversions and immoral ways for society.

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias

Yup. Throw every single one of those damned liberals in prison. Way to go, Herr Kaz.

She is certainly someone to point to for those of us in favor of term limits on Supreme Court appointees.

Ginsburg's comments were inappropriate and reveals bias, not a good thing for a sitting member of SCOTUS.

Ginsburg's comments were inappropriate and reveals bias, not a good thing for a sitting member of SCOTUS.
As if you didn't know she was biased.

The old hag is nuts.

She is exactly the type of SC justice the pantsuit will nominate.

God help us!

How does a Jew because a racist Nazi bitch?

Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. Ruth Bader Ginsburg

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias
You are correct. Harry Reid would lead the opposition in the US Senate to Ginsberg's impeachment trial.

67 Senators must vote for impeachment.

Of course Paul Ryan could put her through the embarrassment of it all, since he has a majority in the US House.

You are correct. Harry Reid would lead the opposition in the US Senate to Ginsberg's impeachment trial.

Of course Paul Ryan could put her through the embarrassment of it all, since he has a majority in the US House.

I have a need to know------what did RUTH---do? or say? or "rule" ???

As if you didn't know she was biased.

The old hag is nuts.

She is exactly the type of SC justice the pantsuit will nominate.

God help us!

How does a Jew because a racist Nazi bitch?

Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
If she truly were a racist Nazi b!tch that would be an improvement.

She is actually a gun grabbing Communist.

I have a need to know------what did RUTH---do? or say? or "rule" ???
Jeeze just google "ruth bader Ginsberg trump" and that should find it for you.

It is all over the news.

I bet if Ruthie had said Trump was the sharpest tack in the box, RW's would be kissing her ass right now.

I didn't say she will be, I said she should be. As I said in the OP, staying out of direct politics should be an expectation of both sides and it should be by both sides. OldLady whiffed on that, maybe you won't.

But under the current environment, no, it would not make sense for the Republicans to do it as the Democrats would circle the wagons and it would go nowhere. But they shouldn't

Forum List

Back