Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

Despicable is a strong word. I would state many do not care for her ideologies. Much different, imo.
She also cares not for the Constitution of which this great nation was founded, and became great because of-

Ginsburg's comments were inappropriate and reveals bias, not a good thing for a sitting member of SCOTUS.

yes--she should have kept her mouth shut----HOWEVER---
what else has Ginsberg done to make her despicable?

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

She also said she wishes to overturn decisions that have already been made. Clearly a demonstration of bias which she is not supposed to be. She is supposed to be thoughtful about the cases brought before her, she clearly isn't and should step down because of that.

With Bill's wife we get three more Ruth Bader Ginsbugs.....er, Ginsburgs

civility? she is a fuckin activist. Im waiting on hearing she is doing a speech at the DNC. Or goldman sachs. whichever.
You are a crazy activist on the other side.
LOL you are so retarded
Your youth, immaturity, and naivete are showing, little buddy.:thup:
you act younger than I do, dumbfuck
Not too worry, young millennial.. Since the FEMA camps will be in the basements of Walmarts, you should be able to get your essential oils.

Ginsberg is right. Trump is a "faker."

Having opinions is not an impeachable offense, idiots.
A supreme court justice should not show emotional opinion openly like that. It shows the rest of us, ( those that can think ) that she is unable to do the job properly.
She needs to have a stroke and live out the rest of her life drooling on herself in a rundown retirement home.

civility? she is a fuckin activist. Im waiting on hearing she is doing a speech at the DNC. Or goldman sachs. whichever.
LOL you are so retarded
Not too worry, young millennial.. Since the FEMA camps will be in the basements of Walmarts, you should be able to get your essential oils.

yea, but the one she is endorsing isn't? LMAO She is a political activist you stupid fuck.
Im not much of fema camp kinda guy. quit assuming and grow up fakey :lol:

A supreme court justice should not show emotional opinion openly like that. It shows the rest of us, ( those that can think ) that she is unable to do the job properly.
She needs to have a stroke and live out the rest of her life drooling on herself in a rundown retirement home.

So you're saying what she did was 'politically incorrect'.

lolol, good one!

lolol, good one!
Im saying what she did was a violation of her job. She should be removed and sent to the farm with the other worthless old politicians.

Alzheimer.jpg

lolol, good one!
Im saying what she did was a violation of her job. She should be removed and sent to the farm with the other worthless old politicians.

It's not. If it's a violation of her job then you should have no trouble citing the code where the violation is delineated.

lolol, good one!

It's not. If it's a violation of her job then you should have no trouble citing the code where the violation is delineated.
the Supreme court is supposed to be impartial, they are supposed to rule based on law, not their personal emotion. If she can not do that then the wrinkled old senile prune needs to be wheeled out of the court and set in a home where she can die with at least a little dignity left. Right now, she has no dignity.

LOL you are so retarded

yea, but the one she is endorsing isn't? LMAO She is a political activist you stupid fuck.
Im not much of fema camp kinda guy. quit assuming and grow up fakey :lol:
I agree with you than Hillary is as bad as Donald. I am voting for Johnson and Weld. You millennials are so young and ignorant.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

While I agree with Ginsberg, she does seem to be breaking with tradition. And I am not sure that I approve of that.

But yes Trump is a hypocrite- and incredibly thin skinned. He attacked his judge knowing the judge could not respond in any way to Trump's weasely attack.

Forum List

Back