Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

Ginsburg's comments were inappropriate and reveals bias, not a good thing for a sitting member of SCOTUS.
As if you didn't know she was biased.

The old hag is nuts.

She is exactly the type of SC justice the pantsuit will nominate.

God help us!

How does a Jew because a racist Nazi bitch?

Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
If she truly were a racist Nazi b!tch that would be an improvement.

She is actually a gun grabbing Communist.
The Nazis were gun grabbers too and they were terribly racist. Nazi is a much more appropriate name for Ginsburg.

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias
You are correct. Harry Reid would lead the opposition in the US Senate to Ginsberg's impeachment trial.

67 Senators must vote for impeachment.

Of course Paul Ryan could put her through the embarrassment of it all, since he has a majority in the US House.

I have a need to know------what did RUTH---do? or say? or "rule" ???

You're on the internet. Can you google who Pence is and what Ginsberg said for yourself rather than asking people to explain the subject of discussions to you?

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias
The moronic Ginsberg has advocated federal judges looking at cases in foreign courts to help them decide cases in U.S courts. We have a federal justice system based on "common law." This type of activity advocated by Dimsberg goes outside those parameters of that system.

Check out the Ginsberg Derangement Syndrome. The root cause of it is hatred of liberty., with some ugly misogyny thrown in.

There's no cure. GDS sufferers are doomed to lives of bitter loserdom, and nobody can change that. Understand the some people can't be salvaged, and that you just have to walk away from GDS sufferers.

Yup. Throw every single one of those damned liberals in prison. Way to go, Herr Kaz.

My OP post was three sentences. Try reading it slower
GFY. Your implications are clear. RWNJ's need to find a reason to get ALL these bad acting liberals out of the way!!! You're all crying Hillary isn't in prison and now you're going to put ole Ruth there for speaking to a biographer off camera? Would you be screaming if Scalia had given Trump the thumbs up in the privacy of his living room?
When you get a little older you just don't give a shit what people think when you speak your mind. She'd probably have announced her retirement already if the goddamned senate would replace anyone who left. But they won't, so she's still working.

Ginsburg's comments were inappropriate and reveals bias, not a good thing for a sitting member of SCOTUS.
As if you didn't know she was biased.

The old hag is nuts.

She is exactly the type of SC justice the pantsuit will nominate.

God help us!

How does a Jew because a racist Nazi bitch?

Frankly, I had thought that at the time Roe was decided, there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don't want to have too many of. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Liberlism with do that to ya. ie George Soros

Half the SCOTUS routinely disagrees with the Ginsinburg windbag she's got some nerve flapping her big fat stupid dumb ass liberal idiot mouth.

Check out the Ginsberg Derangement Syndrome. The root cause of it is hatred of liberty., with some ugly misogyny thrown in.

There's no cure. GDS sufferers are doomed to lives of bitter loserdom, and nobody can change that. Understand the some people can't be salvaged, and that you just have to walk away from GDS sufferers.

Other than left loons such as yourself most just wish the old buzzard would expire

Other than left loons such as yourself most just wish the old buzzard would expire
Yup I swear I thought she would croak next.

But instead the fat Italian did before her.

She is the oldest though and she looks like she is dead already.

I like Justice Ginsberg; however, it was foolish of her to make such comments.

God forbid the election goes to the SC, she would have to recuse herself.
Nope. If the cons can refuse to appoint the ninth justice, she has no choice but to vote. All the other justices are just as politically seated. They all have their own political views, just like Scalia did.
Care to quote me the chapter and verse where we have to have 9 scotus?

Half the SCOTUS routinely disagrees with the Ginsinburg windbag she's got some nerve flapping her big fat stupid dumb ass liberal idiot mouth.
Appointing her is the stupidest thing that Billy ever did.

Not sure why.

He must have a Jew fetish.

He picked the ugliest and most activist jurist and he put her on the Court.

And here are the moonbat's thoughts on the Constitution.

Jkrd203.jpg

Appointing her is the stupidest thing that Billy ever did.

Not sure why.

He must have a Jew fetish.

He picked the ugliest and most activist jurist and he put her on the Court.

Don't blame Bill, who anointed her in the Senate? I'm guessing gutless coward RINO's.

This comes from the school of “thought” that you’re incapable of impartiality if you have a Hispanic sounding name….

Would you like to convince us that the conservatives on the Court are not political appointments?

Forum List

Back