Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

I disagree. Even if he is elected, her opinion of him has little to do with any cases brought before the court.

If he is elected President if very well could.
So Supreme Court Justices have no First Amendment Rights?

She was not deciding a case in law, she was speaking her opinion.

No law against that, yet.
Knowing my opinion on those filthy non-human sacks of shit that sneak across our border, would you trust my ruling on the legality of illegal immigration?

When deciding a case I expect the Judge to be able set aside her personal feelings about the man. You, not so much. What does her opinion of Donald "The Liar" Trump have to do with any case likely to come before the court?
I dont see how you can say that.
If you were deciding on sending the illegals back to their respective countries based on our immigration laws, would you say to send them back, let them stay and fast track them, or just let them stay.

That is a matter of interpretation of the law not a personal opinion of a presumptive candidate. Calling for her ouster shows that Mr. Trump has some pretty thin skin, considering how many other people have similar opinions about him. If he can't take it, he should drop out now.......

Would you lefties even notice if Nutty Old Auntie Ruthie donned blackface and marched with BLM?

It's not. If it's a violation of her job then you should have no trouble citing the code where the violation is delineated.
the Supreme court is supposed to be impartial, they are supposed to rule based on law, not their personal emotion. If she can not do that then the wrinkled old senile prune needs to be wheeled out of the court and set in a home where she can die with at least a little dignity left. Right now, she has no dignity.
She wasn't ruling on anything! She was spouting her opinion during an interview for a book that it is being written about her. Who spread it around?
Learn to read.
I never said she was ruling. I asked if her opinion on future rulings could be trusted now that she has openly spoke out against Donald Trump in such a fashion. I dont think her senile ass can be trusted at all.
Now I understand the earlier comment that this was like the Curiel aspersions. Don't forget she and Scalia were great friends. She must have something going for her.
and I have some really great friends that are pro illegal and supported Bernie Sanders.
there has to be more to a friendship than just political opinion.
Yes. Your friends probably show fairness, prudence, professionalism, are people you can trust to stand by their word. Maybe Ginsberg shows those qualities as well. She and Scalia were polar opposites on the political spectrum.

There have been several cases before the court that Obama's actions/administration have taken, such as Obamacare. Yes, her feelings could leave others questioning her decisions if any of Trumps are brought to the SC and she goes against him, particularly considering she is known for injecting her own ideology into decisions even now.
I disagree. Even if he is elected, her opinion of him has little to do with any cases brought before the court.

So Supreme Court Justices have no First Amendment Rights?

She was not deciding a case in law, she was speaking her opinion.

No law against that, yet.
Knowing my opinion on those filthy non-human sacks of shit that sneak across our border, would you trust my ruling on the legality of illegal immigration?

When deciding a case I expect the Judge to be able set aside her personal feelings about the man. You, not so much. What does her opinion of Donald "The Liar" Trump have to do with any case likely to come before the court?

If you were deciding on sending the illegals back to their respective countries based on our immigration laws, would you say to send them back, let them stay and fast track them, or just let them stay.

That is a matter of interpretation of the law not a personal opinion of a presumptive candidate. Calling for her ouster shows that Mr. Trump has some pretty thin skin, considering how many other people have similar opinions about him. If he can't take it, he should drop out now.......
He SAID that? His teleprompter out of service again?

Reread it. That was Maryland Patriots example, not what Trump said.

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias

This comes from the school of “thought” that you’re incapable of impartiality if you have a Hispanic sounding name….

How is saying that judges on neither side should be directly inserting themselves into the political arena in any way like that?

Pretending Drumpf is anything other than a snake oil salesman is silly. Justice Ginsberg doesn’t strike me as being silly.
Ginsberg is an idiot. Trump at least shows intellect.
Donald Trump has ZERO intellect. There is no denying this, imo. :D

No intellect? That's just retarded with what he's accomplished in his career. Obama did shit and Hillary did it on the back of her husband. Basically intelligence to you is parroting Democrat ideology. Like Clinton is a moderate!!! :LMAO: And you ran away and hid when I asked what she actually disagrees with Bernie or Obama on

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias

This comes from the school of “thought” that you’re incapable of impartiality if you have a Hispanic sounding name….

How is saying that judges on neither side should be directly inserting themselves into the political arena in any way like that?

Pretending Drumpf is anything other than a snake oil salesman is silly. Justice Ginsberg doesn’t strike me as being silly.

Perhaps the dumbest post ever.

For sure. Ginsburg parrots Democrat ideology, just pure intellegence

No, she's obviously a Democrat, and is displaying such.

It's funny that you're just figuring that out.

Her appointed, everything she's written, her life story... and you're just now learning who she is.

Our schools suck in many parts of the country.

Listen to Obama's speech, we have so many angry, frightened Trumpies because our schools don't teach people how to think.

Her appointed, everything she's written, her life story... and you're just now learning who she is.

Listen to Obama's speech, we have so many angry, frightened Trumpies because our schools don't teach people how to think.

Look man, if its not good enough to fit on a bumper sticker, then it ain't worth knowing. Them damn liberals', using all them words and stuff just to trick us........

No intellect? That's just retarded with what he's accomplished in his career. Obama did shit and Hillary did it on the back of her husband. Basically intelligence to you is parroting Democrat ideology. Like Clinton is a moderate!!! :LMAO: And you ran away and hid when I asked what she actually disagrees with Bernie or Obama on
That's right, ZERO intellect.... can you give us 5 examples of this "intellect" that the Don has shown (without teleprompters and someone elses speech), on the campaign trail? How about just 1 occasion where he has shown some intellect on the campaign trail? He's nothing but a bombastic, belligerent, self bloviating, divisive, nonsensical... lying, at every occasion, candidate.... he's an embarrassment to human kind and no one should have to explain to their Children how this lowly, ignorant, bigoted man became president. :eek:

Just? I've had you people pegged since high school.

As to education, the system needs to wrested away from the Democrats, by whatever means.

That's right, ZERO intellect.... can you give us 5 examples of this "intellect" that the Don has shown (without teleprompters and someone elses speech), on the campaign trail? How about just 1 occasion where he has shown some intellect on the campaign trail? He's nothing but a bombastic, belligerent, self bloviating, divisive, nonsensical... lying, at every occasion, candidate.... he's an embarrassment to human kind and no one should have to explain to their Children how this lowly, ignorant, bigoted man became president. :eek:
kinda how I feel about hillary.
At least Donald Trump was smart enough to make money without having to count on political favors.
now, can you show me where any democrat has shown intellect? please use obama and hillary and tell us about their teleprompter dependency

If our schools don't teach people to think the they should be closed.

Who is "us," Queen Elizabeth? The royal family? Or are you asking on behalf of the entire British Empire? Why don't you think you're worthy of having your own opinion and you need it validated by a fictional crowd of people you speak for?

His career is full of examples of things only intelligent people can do. And I asked you first how Hillary is a "moderate," what does she actually disagree with Bernie and Obama on? I don't answer questions from people who don't answer mine

At least Donald Trump was smart enough to make money without having to count on political favors.
now, can you show me where any democrat has shown intellect? please use obama and hillary and tell us about their teleprompter dependency

And her political favors weren't even her own making, she got them from power given to her from Bill.

Funny how when it was W leaning on HW's contacts, Democrat sycophants like Care4all grasped that ...

And her political favors weren't even her own making, she got them from power given to her from Bill.

Funny how when it was W leaning on HW's contacts, Democrat sycophants like Care4all grasped that ...
We all tend to overlook when our own party does something.
until we can get over that, there will be no unity in government.

Reread it. That was Maryland Patriots example, not what Trump said.

"Calling for her ouster shows that Trump has some pretty thin skin..." So did Trump call for her to step down or not?

Forum List

Back