Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

1. Any SCOTUS Decision overturning a law must be ratified by 3/4 of the states in order for it to become effective
  2. 10 year term limit on SCOTUS justices

So if the State of California were to pass a ban on all hand guns- you don't think that the Supreme Court Justice should be able to overturn that law?

Not without the legislatures of 3/4 of the states ratifying the decision?

Originally number 1 was: No Progressive shall ever hold elected office nor be appointed to any court, but I modified it

Because you didn't think your Fascism would get much applause?

Note how you avoided answering the question.

She should be impeached for displaying it so openly though. Of course liberals will alibi her. But if a conservative justice skewered Clinton like that, I think they should be impeached too. It's not their role, and worse, it shows overt bias

This comes from the school of “thought” that you’re incapable of impartiality if you have a Hispanic sounding name….

How is saying that judges on neither side should be directly inserting themselves into the political arena in any way like that?

Pretending Drumpf is anything other than a snake oil salesman is silly. Justice Ginsberg doesn’t strike me as being silly.
Ginsberg is an idiot. Trump at least shows intellect.

LOL.....now you are showing that you are an idiot.

No intellect? That's just retarded with what he's accomplished in his career. Obama did shit and Hillary did it on the back of her husband. Basically intelligence to you is parroting Democrat ideology. Like Clinton is a moderate!!! :LMAO: And you ran away and hid when I asked what she actually disagrees with Bernie or Obama on
That's right, ZERO intellect.... can you give us 5 examples of this "intellect" that the Don has shown (without teleprompters and someone elses speech), on the campaign trail? How about just 1 occasion where he has shown some intellect on the campaign trail? He's nothing but a bombastic, belligerent, self bloviating, divisive, nonsensical... lying, at every occasion, candidate.... he's an embarrassment to human kind and no one should have to explain to their Children how this lowly, ignorant, bigoted man became president. :eek:
kinda how I feel about hillary.
At least Donald Trump was smart enough to make money without having to count on political favors.
now, can you show me where any democrat has shown intellect? please use obama and hillary and tell us about their teleprompter dependency

And her political favors weren't even her own making, she got them from power given to her from Bill.

Funny how when it was W leaning on HW's contacts, Democrat sycophants like Care4all grasped that ...
We all tend to overlook when our own party does something.
until we can get over that, there will be no unity in government.

Agreed. When I finally realized the Republicans sucked and it didn't matter, I left because I wasn't supporting their crap. That was 25 years ago, and they still don't interest me
same reason I switched to libertarian.
I realized that both parties were more interested in the number of registered voters they had, then they were in the opinions of those voters. As long as the voters stay with their party, the party thinks they can just keep doing what they are doing.
A massive reduction in registered voters on both sides of the party would be an excellent wake up call for them.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'Can't Imagine' Trump as President,
Says She Wants to See Citizens United and Heller Overturned by Liberal SCOTUS

C-O-R-R-U-P-T

She's said CI won't be overturned, and neither will Heller. Come down from your cross .... for phone poll, or whatever.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

C-O-R-R-U-P-T

She's said CI won't be overturned, and neither will Heller. Come down from your cross .... for phone poll, or whatever.

Ginsburg also shared her thoughts on which Supreme Court cases she would like to see overturned if the late Justice Antonin Scalia is ultimately replaced by a differently minded jurist. "I'd love to see Citizens United overruled," Ginsburg said. The Times also reported this exchange:

The court's 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, establishing an individual right to own guns, may be another matter, she said.

"I thought Heller was "a very bad decision," she said, adding that a chance to reconsider it could arise whenever the court considers a challenge to a gun control law.

Read, take courses in English Comprehension, remove you ear plugs and/or rose-colored glasses.

Trump didn't attach the judges heritage or ethnicity,he questioned the judges ability to be objective,because of the nature of the case .

Oh please.....let us review Trump's own words again:
Trump yet again blasts federal judge: 'He's a Mexican'
Trump:
He's a Mexican.
We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings. Rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago in summary judgment. The best lawyers I have spoken to so many lawyers, they said, this is not a case.

Tapper: But he's not from Mexico. He's from Indiana.

Trump: Mexican heritage. And he's very proud of it.

Trump:
“What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine,” Mr. Trump said.

Some thoughts:

• I think Ginsberg should not have voiced her opinion on a presidential candidate- not even Trump.
  • That said- she is not going to be removed because of what she said.
  • That said- only she can recuse herself from a case.
What Ginsberg did was 'politically incorrect'- i.e. she stepped outside of what is typically expected of a Supreme Court justice- but she broke no law, broke no rules- and Trump should be flattered- he not only got a Supreme Court Justice to notice him, and get more time on the air- she wasn't being politically correct.

Trump didn't attach the judges heritage or ethnicity,he questioned the judges ability to be objective,because of the nature of the case .

Trump:
He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings. Rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago in summary judgment. The best lawyers I have spoken to so many lawyers, they said, this is not a case.

Trump:
“What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine,” Mr. Trump said.

And there is this:

“The judge is doing his job,” said Daniel Petrocelli, shaking his head, when asked if planned to seek Curiel’s recusal. “We’re not seeking to recuse the judge.”

"The Judge (Curiel) Is Doing His Job." Who Said It? Donald Trump's Lawyer | RedState

What's next?

Prime-time TV commercials with Nutty Old Auntie Ruthie commanding that you vote for Hillary or find yourself in "protective custody"?

Yeah, that's just what it would take to bring the disaffected NOUB voters back to the fold!

She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.
"Obvious", at least, to the people who really wish she had meant that.

To normal people, she was saying what she did mean: she thinks Trump would be a bad President. Maybe that he would do thing that violate the Constitution.

THAT would be hilarious. After eight years of a President who violated the Constitution more than any President in history, NOW she notices that someone else might violate it too?
You and your ilk are outliers who show that normal people agree with her not Donald.

Check out the Ginsberg Derangement Syndrome. The root cause of it is hatred of liberty., with some ugly misogyny thrown in.

There's no cure. GDS sufferers are doomed to lives of bitter loserdom, and nobody can change that. Understand the some people can't be salvaged, and that you just have to walk away from GDS sufferers.
You're a nut. No one cares about her biology. We care that she is urging judges to use laws outside of the United States to help them make their decisions. Another liberal wacko that doesn't believe our Constitution and laws are sufficient. She should be removed.

She was wrong to dip her toe in politics according to Canon 5.
She's given the Court a bad name.
Scalia did that a long time ago.

Trump:
He's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings. Rulings that people can't even believe. This case should have ended years ago in summary judgment. The best lawyers I have spoken to so many lawyers, they said, this is not a case.

Trump:

And there is this:

“The judge is doing his job,” said Daniel Petrocelli, shaking his head, when asked if planned to seek Curiel’s recusal. “We’re not seeking to recuse the judge.”

"The Judge (Curiel) Is Doing His Job." Who Said It? Donald Trump's Lawyer | RedState

The dingle berries never cease to amaze me

Are you aware that that an attorney is allowed to practice in federal court only if the judiciary allows him?

Are you aware of the fact that if the the federal court recommends that an attorney be disbarred that the scumbags in any state supreme court will simply go along?

Stop being a naive motherfucker.

/

Hopefully President Trump takes her out the same way Obama took out Scalia

You've crossed the line Frank, from being the poster of idiot-garms to advocating sedition. As the man said, she and Justice Scalia were best of friends and obviously enjoyed spirited debate. Both were patriots; you're a scoundrel and it seems a Trumpster too.

ruth_bader_ginsburg_scotus_photo_portrait2.jpg

Why does that dumb kunt drool so much?

Trump:

Trump:

And there is this:

The dingle berries never cease to amaze me

Are you aware that that an attorney is allowed to practice in federal court only if the judiciary allows him?

Are you aware of the fact that if the the federal court recommends that an attorney be disbarred that the scumbags in any state supreme court will simply go along?

Stop being a naive motherfucker.

/

WTF does that have to do with the fact that Donald "The Liar" Trumps own lawyers think the judge is being fair and impartial in the case.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

C-O-R-R-U-P-T

Ginsburg also shared her thoughts on which Supreme Court cases she would like to see overturned if the late Justice Antonin Scalia is ultimately replaced by a differently minded jurist. "I'd love to see Citizens United overruled," Ginsburg said. The Times also reported this exchange:

The court's 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, establishing an individual right to own guns, may be another matter, she said.

"I thought Heller was "a very bad decision," she said, adding that a chance to reconsider it could arise whenever the court considers a challenge to a gun control law.

Read, take courses in English Comprehension, remove you ear plugs and/or rose-colored glasses.

Are you that stupid or just a bald liar.

I'm going with liar. FO and I won't even find you link you POS

Someone should remind the old hag windbag that the people selected Trump. Trump is no less appropriate than Bill the wife cheating intern banging dress soiling lying pig of a candidate when he was re-elected. I love how the left dare even open their mouths the hypocrisy and double standards are unbelievable.

She was wrong to dip her toe in politics according to Canon 5.
She's given the Court a bad name.
Scalia did that a long time ago.

Scalia is dead. We're talking about Ginsberg, the big mouth.

Forum List

Back