Justice Ginsberg attacks the legitimacy of Trump's candidacy

ruth_bader_ginsburg_scotus_photo_portrait2.jpg

Why does that dumb kunt drool so much?

I don't know, I do know you are one of the dumber assholes who has ever posted on this message board.
My IQ = 158.

The odds of your IQ being within 50 points of mine are pretty fucking slim.

Do the math.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

Hey fake, would you tell Ginsburg she is totally out of line being a SCOTUS justice, then tell her what day it is, I am sure she will appreciate the info.

Do the math.

We have. It's highly probable that many posters here have at least 50 IQ points on you. Not that tough, being you come across as around 95 or so.

And you GDS loons should learn some history. SC justices have always been political. Several even ran for president, while they were justices. It's only recently that the right manufactured this fake standard about how they're supposed to be politically neutral.

And the rightie hypocrites only apply that phony standard to RBG. Scalia and Thomas regularly headlined right-wing fundraisers, and hobnobbed with the people whose cases they were ruling on, and nobody cared. RBG speaks her mind during an interview, and the wuss brigade gets a case of the vapors.

Don't mess with RBG. She's a honey badger. She doesn't give a shit. You whiners can whine, and she'll still just rip you apart.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg calls Trump a 'faker,' he says she should resign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump thinks he can attack a judge's heritage and ethnicity but reacts badly to being called out by Ginsberg.

She was great friends with Scalia. She believes in civility. She obviously believes Trump's candidacy is an attack on the Constitution.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg 'Can't Imagine' Trump as President,
Says She Wants to See Citizens United and Heller Overturned by Liberal SCOTUS

C-O-R-R-U-P-T

She's said CI won't be overturned, and neither will Heller. Come down from your cross .... for phone poll, or whatever.

Ginsburg also shared her thoughts on which Supreme Court cases she would like to see overturned if the late Justice Antonin Scalia is ultimately replaced by a differently minded jurist. "I'd love to see Citizens United overruled," Ginsburg said. The Times also reported this exchange:

The court's 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, establishing an individual right to own guns, may be another matter, she said.

"I thought Heller was "a very bad decision," she said, adding that a chance to reconsider it could arise whenever the court considers a challenge to a gun control law.

Read, take courses in English Comprehension, remove you ear plugs and/or rose-colored glasses.

Are you that stupid or just a bald liar.

I'm going with liar. FO and I won't even find you link you POS

Are you that stupid or just toeing the party line?

Ginsburg also shared her thoughts on which Supreme Court cases she would like to see overturned if the late Justice Antonin Scalia is ultimately replaced by a differently minded jurist. "I'd love to see Citizens United overruled," Ginsburg said. The Times also reported this exchange:

The court's 2008 decision in District of Columbia v. Heller, establishing an individual right to own guns, may be another matter, she said.

"I thought Heller was "a very bad decision," she said, adding that a chance to reconsider it could arise whenever the court considers a challenge to a gun control law.

Read, take courses in English Comprehension, remove you ear plugs and/or rose-colored glasses.

Hey fake, would you tell Ginsburg she is totally out of line being a SCOTUS justice, then tell her what day it is, I am sure she will appreciate the info.
She understands SCOTUS, its role, the Constitution, its role, and she is quite correct calling Trump a "faker."

Do the math.

We have. It's highly probable that many posters here have at least 50 IQ points on you. Not that tough, being you come across as around 95 or so.

And you GDS loons should learn some history. SC justices have always been political. Several even ran for president, while they were justices. It's only recently that the right manufactured this fake standard about how they're supposed to be politically neutral.

And the rightie hypocrites only apply that phony standard to RBG. Scalia and Thomas regularly headlined right-wing fundraisers, and hobnobbed with the people whose cases they were ruling on, and nobody cared. RBG speaks her mind during an interview, and the wuss brigade gets a case of the vapors.

Don't mess with RBG. She's a honey badger. She doesn't give a shit. You whiners can whine, and she'll still just rip you apart.

Do the math.

Some people are so unintelligent that they are Democrats.

The average negro/Democrat has an IQ of ...

Look it up.

Last edited:

She understands SCOTUS, its role, the Constitution, its role, and she is quite correct calling Trump a "faker."

yeah yeah, fake just like you to support her. So typical of left wing liberal democrats that try and pretend to be something else. Kinda like Ginsberg is suppose to be something other than partisan.

yeah yeah, fake just like you to support her. So typical of left wing liberal democrats that try and pretend to be something else. Kinda like Ginsberg is suppose to be something other than partisan.
You are pretending to be an American responsible right wing conservative. You are not. You have no respect for the Constitution, for the Rule of Law, and our SCOTUS. Neither does Trump. That is what Ginsberg pointed out.

Pretending Drumpf is anything other than a snake oil salesman is silly. Justice Ginsberg doesn’t strike me as being silly.
Ginsberg is an idiot. Trump at least shows intellect.
Donald Trump has ZERO intellect. There is no denying this, imo. :D

No intellect? That's just retarded with what he's accomplished in his career. Obama did shit and Hillary did it on the back of her husband. Basically intelligence to you is parroting Democrat ideology. Like Clinton is a moderate!!! :LMAO: And you ran away and hid when I asked what she actually disagrees with Bernie or Obama on
That's right, ZERO intellect.... can you give us 5 examples of this "intellect" that the Don has shown (without teleprompters and someone elses speech), on the campaign trail? How about just 1 occasion where he has shown some intellect on the campaign trail? He's nothing but a bombastic, belligerent, self bloviating, divisive, nonsensical... lying, at every occasion, candidate.... he's an embarrassment to human kind and no one should have to explain to their Children how this lowly, ignorant, bigoted man became president. :eek:
kinda how I feel about hillary.
At least Donald Trump was smart enough to make money without having to count on political favors.
now, can you show me where any democrat has shown intellect? please use obama and hillary and tell us about their teleprompter dependency

A brilliant move being born into riches…

You are pretending to be an American responsible right wing conservative. You are not. You have no respect for the Constitution, for the Rule of Law, and our SCOTUS. Neither does Trump. That is what Ginsberg pointed out.
Could you explain your logic?

So far, it seems that all you have to back up your argument is that you are jealous of Trump and therefore Trump is against the US Constitution.

Ginsberg is an idiot. Trump at least shows intellect.
Donald Trump has ZERO intellect. There is no denying this, imo. :D

No intellect? That's just retarded with what he's accomplished in his career. Obama did shit and Hillary did it on the back of her husband. Basically intelligence to you is parroting Democrat ideology. Like Clinton is a moderate!!! :LMAO: And you ran away and hid when I asked what she actually disagrees with Bernie or Obama on
That's right, ZERO intellect.... can you give us 5 examples of this "intellect" that the Don has shown (without teleprompters and someone elses speech), on the campaign trail? How about just 1 occasion where he has shown some intellect on the campaign trail? He's nothing but a bombastic, belligerent, self bloviating, divisive, nonsensical... lying, at every occasion, candidate.... he's an embarrassment to human kind and no one should have to explain to their Children how this lowly, ignorant, bigoted man became president. :eek:
kinda how I feel about hillary.
At least Donald Trump was smart enough to make money without having to count on political favors.
now, can you show me where any democrat has shown intellect? please use obama and hillary and tell us about their teleprompter dependency

A brilliant move being born into riches…

Hillary never did dick with her own money and customers who had a choice

Compare Ginsberg's outstanding service as a jurist to her country with Trump's service to his country. :lol:

Had a conservative judge done this, the lefties would be screaming in righteous indignation and the righties would be excusing it.

It was inappropriate, and from what some even on MSNBC are saying, maybe unprecedented.

A reflection of where we are as a country, I guess.

Last edited:
Had a conservative judge done this, the lefties would be screaming in righteous indignation and the righties would be excusing it.

It was inappropriate, and from what some even on MSNBC are saying, maybe unprecedented.

I reflection of where we are as a country, I guess.
Justice Alito merely nodded his head in disagreement to political speech in public and liberals excoriated him....

RBG has demonstrated she is no longer capable of holding the position...

Compare Ginsberg's outstanding service as a jurist to her country with Trump's service to his country. :lol:
compare Trumps outstanding service to the country creating wealth for many and jobs for even more with Ginsberg's contributions that actually helped the working class.

1. Any SCOTUS Decision overturning a law must be ratified by 3/4 of the states in order for it to become effective
  2. 10 year term limit on SCOTUS justices
I don't agree with 1. that would make it almost impossible to get bad laws overturned. We want fewer laws, not more laws.

compare Trumps outstanding service to the country creating wealth for many and jobs for even more with Ginsberg's contributions that actually helped the working class.
That's silly. Trump cost hundreds of thousands their jobs in bankruptcies and closings. He has done no public service for the country. He is temperamentally unqualified for the presidency. Any comment about "at least he is better than Hillary" is similar to "there both really bad losers, but Donald is better," is ludicrous.

Neither are qualified.

Vote Johnson/Weld.

Forum List

Back