Justice Gorsuch said "Merry Christmas", leftists are triggered

And by the way- Merry Christmas to all!

I can say that now that President Trump has made it legal for me to express my secular greetings- thanks Trump!

The complaint is that Merry Christmas is a soft dog whistle for white supremacy and white nationalism.

Oops! I said Merry Christmas about a dozen times today. Maybe I will have to turn my lib card.

I also said Happy Hanukkah a few times.

WTF is wrong with me?

Neil Gorsuch Said ‘Merry Christmas’ On Television And People Are Going Crazy

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch set off a minor social media frenzy Tuesday after appearing on “Fox and Friends” and wishing host Ainsley Earhardt “Merry Christmas” during an interview promoting his book.

Leftwing critics suggested the justice was signaling his sympathies with people disturbed at the secularization of American public life by saying “Merry Christmas” instead of its capacious alternative “Happy Holidays.”

GOP Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina circulated a digital Christmas card for Gorsuch as criticism mounted, and accused Democrats of an unfair smear. (RELATED: A Legal Dispute Over Mississippi’s Abortion Law Is Getting Red Hot)

Other commentators suggested the program was an inappropriate venue for a Supreme Court justice. “Fox and Friends” is said to be a staple of the president’s media diet, and generally keeps a pro-Trump editorial line. Gorsuch has given numerous interviews to promote his book “A Republic, If You Can Keep It,” which appeared in September. The book is a collection of judicial writings, essays, and autobiographical details.

ME: And so the Demonic Satanic Democrats begin their 2019 war on Christmas

Some stupid leftwing skank whore tweeted this:

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch just appeared on Fox and Friends this morning, making a point to parrot the "Merry Christmas" talking point of the GOP. If he's willing to go on Fox and throw a shout out to Republican narratives, what else is he willing to do?

So, saying Merry Christmas is a GOP talking point - LOL - and it heralds something horrible. That is the diseased putrid mind of a Democrat

Amee Vanderpool on Twitter

MUHtriggers.jpg

I say "Merry Christmas" every year.

And not a single person has been outraged.

Grocery stores nationwide might want to consider hiring teams of off-duty cops to run protection detail for the Salvation Army guys, as I don't think their little bell will be much help against the triggered.

... or better yet, hire teams of off-duty psychiatrists

Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch set off a minor social media frenzy Tuesday after appearing on “Fox and Friends” and wishing host Ainsley Earhardt “Merry Christmas” during an interview promoting his book.

Leftwing critics suggested the justice was signaling his sympathies with people disturbed at the secularization of American public life by saying “Merry Christmas” instead of its capacious alternative “Happy Holidays.”

GOP Sen. Thom Tillis of North Carolina circulated a digital Christmas card for Gorsuch as criticism mounted, and accused Democrats of an unfair smear. (RELATED: A Legal Dispute Over Mississippi’s Abortion Law Is Getting Red Hot)

Other commentators suggested the program was an inappropriate venue for a Supreme Court justice. “Fox and Friends” is said to be a staple of the president’s media diet, and generally keeps a pro-Trump editorial line. Gorsuch has given numerous interviews to promote his book “A Republic, If You Can Keep It,” which appeared in September. The book is a collection of judicial writings, essays, and autobiographical details.

Wait until he returns and rmarks…"Congrats on your newborn." That'll get them going.

Wait until he returns and rmarks…"Congrats on your newborn." That'll get them going.

giphy.gif

Wow..three whole tweets and none of them of anyone going "crazy". Do you honestly take these websites seriously?

Forum List

Back