Justice Roberts: “What unique perspective does a minority student bring to a physics class?…

Fools would bring a unique perspective to a college class, have to hand it to you, nailed it.

The real reason for AA is that blacks and women don't have the ability of white/asian males.
Cracka's can't compete with Asians. As an Asian myself I demand that you sit down and shut up you low IQ filth.
I didn't know that you were 'oriental' , thanks for the personal info Oldschool !!
That's right I am the superior race! ShootSpeeders needs to start including white people in his racial hatred threads because the crackas are crazy and run around starting wars and killing everyone! But don't worry when we take over we'll impose peace on the crackas.

Here's affirmative action math and physics...
If Tyrell robs a convenience store and then is fingered by a surveillance camera, if he can run ten miles an hour while shooting at a chasing cop car going twenty miles an hour, how many BLM-inspired rioters will loot the local business district?

If Tyrell robs a convenience store and then is fingered by a surveillance camera, if he can run ten miles an hour while shooting at a chasing cop car going twenty miles an hour, how many BLM-inspired rioters will loot the local business district?

The answer is your empty pathetic life

You just received an A in physics from Malcolm X High School.

What would you know about Physics or high school?

What would you know about Physics or high school?
Another A for our honor student! You are now awarded valedictorian and officially promoted to Malcolm XI high school!

Physics and mathematics cannot be completely understood without blacks. LOL.

The real reason for AA is that blacks and women don't have the ability of white/asian males.

Well the biggest users of AA are Asians and White women. There you go showing off how fucking dumb you are. You get a gold star
That is the stuff of dingbats. Priority is given to demographic groups which are underrepresented in university campuses for the sake of diversity. There is no dearth of women or Asians there. Why do you think the most recent challenge to AA was from a white woman?

Being black is no excuse for being ignorant.

Well the biggest users of AA are Asians and White women. There you go showing off how fucking dumb you are. You get a gold star
That is the stuff of dingbats. Priority is given to demographic groups which are underrepresented in university campuses for the sake of diversity. There is no dearth of women or Asians there. Why do you think the most recent challenge to AA was from a white woman?

Great you didnt refute anything I said so I guess you agree. Thanks!

Asians and white women are the main users of AA. Tell your friend there all about it.

Cracka's can't compete with Asians. As an Asian myself I demand that you sit down and shut up you low IQ filth.
I didn't know that you were 'oriental' , thanks for the personal info Oldschool !!
That's right I am the superior race! ShootSpeeders needs to start including white people in his racial hatred threads because the crackas are crazy and run around starting wars and killing everyone! But don't worry when we take over we'll impose peace on the crackas.
superior race , I don't know . The WEST runs the world and the WEST may have a big correction if we get TRUMP . Me , I like the few orientals that I know Oldschool !!

superior race , I don't know . The WEST runs the world and the WEST may have a big correction if we get TRUMP . Me , I like the few orientals that I know Oldschool !!
The sun is setting on the west!

Great you didnt refute anything I said so I guess you agree. Thanks!

Asians and white women are the main users of AA. Tell your friend there all about it.
You had no point and nothing needed to be refuted:

In May this year Mr Wang joined a group of 64 Asian-American organisations that made a joint complaint to the Department of Education against Harvard, alleging racial discrimination. That follows a lawsuit filed last year against Harvard and the University of North Carolina by a group of Asian-American students making similar charges. The department rejected the claim in July, but another two complaints have since been filed by Asian-Americans, one against Harvard and one against nine other universities.

http://www.economist.com/news/brief...successful-minority-they-are-complaining-ever

You shouldn't think that being ignorant is part and parcel of being black and that you can be excuse for it.

Concentrate. He said that AA is for blacks and women who dont have the ability of white men and asians

I showed that Asians and white women use it more than blacks do. Proving his stupidity as verified stupidity.

Keep up

Well........there is always a chance that the lecture could devolve somehow into a discussion on underwear.......then, of course, we'd get some truly unique perspectives!!!:dunno:

Concentrate. He said that AA is for blacks and women who dont have the ability of white men and asians

I showed that Asians and white women use it more than blacks do. Proving his stupidity as verified stupidity.

Keep up
don't be a complete asshole. you could not possibly have read that entire piece in two minutes if you had a private education and were white or Asian.

Stop it, just stop it! No one expects brilliance but the no one expects the level of insincerity. Even being black and semi-literate cannot account for that.

The sun is setting on the west!
maybe , we'll see , new president coming . Look at who runs the USA currently and you'll see why the sun may be setting on the USA . Interesting but YOU as an Oriental person live in the USA / West so it must be alright OldSchool !!

Forum List

Back