🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Justices Agree on Right to Own Guns

Damn this is a hard room. I do my best stuff and I get cold stares. :eusa_eh:

Again with the cold stares. Jeez I might have to find another line of work.

Two worlds - in one everyone owns a full auto, in the other everyone owns a semi-auto. Now, let's say the populations of both worlds are infected with a brain-damaging virus which makes everyone a homicidal maniac. Which world would you prefer to try your chances in?

Change your conditions to in one no one owns automobiles and the other every one owns automobiles, which one would you rather live in?

Damn this is a hard room. I do my best stuff and I get cold stares. :eusa_eh:
You've avoided the question three times now.
If you cannot address the criticisms regarding validity of your standard, why do you continue to hold onto it?

Two worlds - in one everyone owns a full auto...
No. Burden here is on you.
Show that the 'potential harm' of everyone owning an automatic weapon is sufficiently greater than that of everyone owning a semi-automatic version of an automatic weapon to justify the banning of one, but not the other.

Check out his ignorant attempt to side step in the post above yours. His whole argument depends on "potential" harm and yet we should not consider that in all the things he thinks are OK to own.

I told you comrade, to the barricades for the banning of teapots! I'm with you. Come on, get that tea cosy on your head and let's go! We've lives to save!

You've avoided the question three times now.
If you cannot address the criticisms regarding validity of your standard, why do you continue to hold onto it?

No. Burden here is on you.
Show that the 'potential harm' of everyone owning an automatic weapon is sufficiently greater than that of everyone owning a semi-automatic version of an automatic weapon to justify the banning of one, but not the other.

Wait, wait - did I ask you a question? Did you answer it? No? I'm shocked!

Which world for you?

Wait, wait - did I ask you a question? Did you answer it? No? I'm shocked!
You'll notice that I asked you first.

Defend your position or have the honesty to admit that you can't.

You'll notice that I asked you first.

Because the criticisms are risible?

Defend your position or have the honesty to admit that you can't.

Do you want the tech specs for autos as against s/autos?

OK -- we'll take this as your admission that you understand you cannot defend your position, and therefore are doing what you can to avoid same.

Disappointing, that.

You can take it any way you like. Usually how it works is on a Q and A fashion. But if you won't answer the question then what choice do I have? Make whatever assumptions you wish, they're yours, you're entitled to make them.

You can take it any way you like. Usually how it works is on a Q and A fashion. But if you won't answer the question then what choice do I have? Make whatever assumptions you wish, they're yours, you're entitled to make them.

He ask first. You answer FIRST. Or did that concept escape you?

Are you holding your breath until you turn blue?

And there we have it M14. He is not going to answer you and he is going to claim that because later he ask you a question he shouldn't have to till you answer. More importantly his question is ignorant as hell.

Well unless we are to assume all new laws must be passed based on what may happen after a brain virus that turns us all homicidal has occurred.

And there we have it M14. He is not going to answer you and he is going to claim that because later he ask you a question he shouldn't have to till you answer. More importantly his question is ignorant as hell.

Well unless we are to assume all new laws must be passed based on what may happen after a brain virus that turns us all homicidal has occurred.

Didn't you see 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back