Kahn's Remarks Won't Change A Single Vote

The 'Wrath of Khan' was basically staged by the Hill-Beast machine at the DNC to make the point 'what sacrifices has Trump made?'.

Unfortunately, Trump played into their identity politics of diviseness by trying to answer the question instead of answering that question with the question 'what sacrifices has Hillary made?'.

Fortunately for Trump, most voters are not paying attention until after labor day. He needs to smarten the hell up and not continue to step on 'Identity Politics' booby-traps; especially since the US Pravda media spares him no quarter.

Nor will Trump's remarks change any votes .. nor will your whining about what was said by Kahn.

The Kahns came to the US 36 years ago, tell us again how Trumps policies would effect them.

Mr. Kahn already told you. If you didn't get it, then you don't get it.

So you automatically believe him, why? It must be because you agree with what he says. It damn sure isn't because he's correct.
Fascinating....accusing Mr Khan of lying?

Did you see that bright shiny new cover on his pocket Constitution, didn't look all dog eared like mine. But someone should clue Mr. Kahn in that the Constitution doesn't apply to people wanting to immigrate who have never set foot in this country. Congress can set any rules they want for what ever reason they want, hell they don't even have to give a reason. Once again proving Kahn was full of shit.

Nor will Trump's remarks change any votes .. nor will your whining about what was said by Kahn.

The Kahns came to the US 36 years ago, tell us again how Trumps policies would effect them.

So you automatically believe him, why? It must be because you agree with what he says. It damn sure isn't because he's correct.
Fascinating....accusing Mr Khan of lying?

Did you see that bright shiny new cover on his pocket Constitution, didn't look all dog eared like mine. But someone should clue Mr. Kahn in that the Constitution doesn't apply to people wanting to immigrate who have never set foot in this country. Congress can set any rules they want for what ever reason they want, hell they don't even have to give a reason. Once again proving Kahn was full of shit.

His actions were for show.

I absolutely agree with him.

You believe what Trump says .. which leaves you little to zero room to criticize anyone about what they believe.

That's why you believe him. What you don't get is that your agreement doesn't make what he says correct because you believe it.

Nor does anything you believe make what you believe correct ... so what's your point?

What I believe is correct because facts back it up. You think what you believe is correct because you believe it. That's the difference and the point.

You believe Democrats have done wonders for blacks. I've provided facts where blacks still lag behind all other groups despite having voted Democrat heavily for 50 years and claiming Democrats do more for them. You still don't believe facts.

You believe what Trump says .. which leaves you little to zero room to criticize anyone about what they believe.

That's why you believe him. What you don't get is that your agreement doesn't make what he says correct because you believe it.

Nor does anything you believe make what you believe correct ... so what's your point?

What I believe is correct because facts back it up. You think what you believe is correct because you believe it. That's the difference and the point.

You believe Democrats have done wonders for blacks. I've provided facts where blacks still lag behind all other groups despite having voted Democrat heavily for 50 years and claiming Democrats do more for them. You still don't believe facts.

:lol: BULLSHIT laughable ignorance.

You're supporting a fucking reality show host for president, and you believe that he will win .. I believe that he will never be president. You lose, Hillary Clinton is your next president .. and it doesn't take more than 4 brain cells to figure that out. :0) You wouldn't recognize a fact if your dumb ass tripped over it.

What you think about black people doesn't mean shit. :0) You're just some powerless racist clown talking meaningless shit on a message board.

You're pissing and moaning about black people because they will not vote for your rapidly diminishing party.

When Trump loses, the democrats will be picking multiple new members of the Supreme Court and America will continue to evolve away from shit like you.

Let me repeat .. what you think about me, black people, Kahn, or anyone else doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

That's a fact. :lol:

You're supporting a fucking reality show host for president, and you believe that he will win .. I believe that he will never be president. You lose, Hillary Clinton is your next president .. and it doesn't take more than 4 brain cells to figure that out. :0) You wouldn't recognize a fact if your dumb ass tripped over it.

What you think about black people doesn't mean shit. :0) You're just some powerless racist clown talking meaningless shit on a message board.

You're pissing and moaning about black people because they will not vote for your rapidly diminishing party.

When Trump loses, the democrats will be picking multiple new members of the Supreme Court and America will continue to evolve away from shit like you.

Let me repeat .. what you think about me, black people, Kahn, or anyone else doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

Keep figuratively picking that cotton on the plantation. Can't blame anyone but yourself for voting Democrat.

Apparently what I think does matter because you keep running your dick sucker when I post.

This entire strawman was set up challenging Trump's sacrifices. Hillarious wrapped in the flag claims she's sacrificed her whole life. No, Hillarious, public service is a privilege and you've become rich from it. She pegged the bullshit meter on this one dragging fallen hero's out to parade them around for political gain.
It will certainly help change plenty of Sanders voters who were considering giving in to insanity and voting for Drumpf
I think Trump's response will cost him the military vote. They won't vote for Hillary, but they may not vote.

th

Keep figuratively picking that cotton on the plantation. Can't blame anyone but yourself for voting Democrat.

Apparently what I think does matter because you keep running your dick sucker when I post.

I like fucking with dumb people .. and you're about the dumbest moron on a board full of dumb people. :0)

Your posts and ignorant thoughts don't mean shit. I'm here for the entertainment.

This entire strawman was set up challenging Trump's sacrifices. Hillarious wrapped in the flag claims she's sacrificed her whole life. No, Hillarious, public service is a privilege and you've become rich from it. She pegged the bullshit meter on this one dragging fallen hero's out to parade them around for political gain.
It will certainly help change plenty of Sanders voters who were considering giving in to insanity and voting for Drumpf
I think Trump's response will cost him the military vote. They won't vote for Hillary, but they may not vote.

Nah.... I doubt it.

Nah.... I doubt it.
Well, we'll have to see if Trump gets 51% after attacking Mrs. Kahn. Among active military.

Poll: Military voters prefer Trump over Clinton

This type of hostile rhetoric is how it all started in places like France, England, Germany, Belgium, and so on. This man sounds like he's be radicalized by extremist Leftists and Muslims.

So don't take his rhetoric too lightly. That's how the radicalization process started in those other countries. It's a 'Victimhood Grievance' stance. The extremist Leftists are very good at promoting that agenda. I really do hope Homeland Security is paying attention. This guy could be far more dangerous than most think.

I like fucking with dumb people .. and you're about the dumbest moron on a board full of dumb people. :0)

Your posts and ignorant thoughts don't mean shit. I'm here for the entertainment.

You also like making excuses. If you want to fuck with dumb people, find some of your own. That they continue to vote Democrat despite the horrible results of doing so, they're the dumbest around.

Stupid people like you are easily entertained.

Forum List

Back