Kaine as VP choice ....a bit boring..... as is Pence's

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Clinton will have my vote by default...Nonetheless, I disagree with her pick of Kaine since listening to either this guy or Pence is as exciting as a visit to your dental surgeon. I predict that their upcoming VP debate will be as exciting as watching paint dry.

Kaine's attributes: A religious centrist man who speaks some decent Spanish.....but not much else.

Much better choices would have been Booker, Castro or even Sherrod Brown.....Democrats BIGGEST problem has always been to get democrat voters off their collective arses on election days. Kaine is not the choice to excite, energize and commit the democrat to vote to reflect their actual numbers.

I hope I'm wrong.

Clinton will have my vote by default...Nonetheless, I disagree with her pick of Kaine since listening to either this guy or Pence is as exciting as a visit to your dental surgeon. I predict that their upcoming VP debate will be as exciting as watching paint dry.

Kaine's attributes: A religious centrist man who speaks some decent Spanish.....but not much else.

Much better choices would have been Booker, Castro or even Sherrod Brown.....Democrats BIGGEST problem has always been to get democrat voters off their collective arses on election days. Kaine is not the choice to excite, energize and commit the democrat to vote to reflect their actual numbers.

I hope I'm wrong.

Ahh voting for a woman who conspired with the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. But that's none of my business...

I hope I'm wrong.
You're obviously wrong.

Kaine cements Virginia.

Kaine cements the Catholic vote.

Kaine steals pro life voters from the GOP.

How could you be so wrong?

:D

I guess Joe Lieberman was boring too. John Kerry used him to balance his crazy liberalism in a bid to unseat Bush in the mid term election and they ended up kicking poor Joe Lieberman out of the freaking party like a piece of garbage. Watch out Tim Kaine

I hope I'm wrong.

Ahh voting for a woman who conspired with the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. But that's none of my business...
Poor Bernie. I know Bernie's Bolsheviks are not happy.

They are not nearly as numerous as the Catholic vote however.

I hope I'm wrong.
I wonder if you've ever listened to Pence. I thought his speech the other night was amazing. Literally amazing. I literally felt a shiver down my back.
I haven't heard Kain speak yet but I personally think Hillary should have picked Bernie, but her ego wouldn't allow it.

Kaine has done nothing useful for the Commonwealth as Governor or Senator. The only reason he got elected is because imports have turned Northern Virginia into Maryland.

I hope I'm wrong.
You're obviously wrong.

Kaine cements Virginia.

Doubtful.

Kaine cements the Catholic vote.

By what evidence?

Kaine steals pro life voters from the GOP.

By what mechanism?

I hope I'm wrong.
Actually Kaine is a wise and intelligent choice:

Kaine is the son of a welder who graduated from a Jesuit high school, flew through University of Missouri and then landed at Harvard Law. While his classmates were hanging out in Cambridge fielding offers from big firms, Kaine took a year off to do mission work in Honduras where he worked with young boys growing up in brutal poverty. The year abroad left him fluent in Spanish and with a deep commitment to using his Harvard law degree for the public good. After law school he made good on his commitment to service and rather than cashing in on his degree, spent much of his legal career fighting against housing discrimination. Now you just tell me, does that sound like the bio of a chamber-backed, blue dog, corporate Dem?

The Progressive Case For Tim Kaine As VP

ROFLMAO OMG, A whitey ticket.. Two crackas, all white ticket.. Where's the fucking outrage from the board liberals?? RACIST TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squawk, WHITIES

I hope I'm wrong.

Kaine is the son of a welder who graduated from a Jesuit high school, flew through University of Missouri and then landed at Harvard Law. While his classmates were hanging out in Cambridge fielding offers from big firms, Kaine took a year off to do mission work in Honduras where he worked with young boys growing up in brutal poverty. The year abroad left him fluent in Spanish and with a deep commitment to using his Harvard law degree for the public good. After law school he made good on his commitment to service and rather than cashing in on his degree, spent much of his legal career fighting against housing discrimination. Now you just tell me, does that sound like the bio of a chamber-backed, blue dog, corporate Dem?

I graduated from a Jesuit university, and I'm not a Democrat.

So, what has that to do with it?

Whey da black mon? Wait.. The moment Pence was announced, the race Pimps here declared, "ALL WHITE TICKET- RACIST GOP." LOL Stand up and be heard!! Condemn the liberal whitey ticket now.. Fucking hypocrites.

I hope I'm wrong.

I agree....in part.....But I was counting on massive voters' turnout from Hispanics and blacks, and I'm not sure that Kaine can help much with that surge of voters. I guess we'll see.

I hope I'm wrong.

You never.knkw...but doea.the.vo.debate have to be exciting...when we get three with trump.and.clinton!

ROFLMAO OMG, A whitey ticket.. Two crackas, all white ticket.. Where's the fucking outrage from the board liberals?? RACIST TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Squawk, WHITIES

Are you drunk?
This isn't about you.. Stay on topic boy.

Since you decided to shit up the thread with your drunken posting, it's actually about you now. I don't take orders from drunks. Sorry toots.
LMAO "Toots".. What's wrong dummy? Can't handle the truth?! You liberal shitbirds starting crowing WHITE TICKET the moment Trump chose Pence.. You fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back