Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

Why would I kill anyone,

Well, you're evil.

unless of course, I can kill everyone? That I would do, in a heartbeat. Humanity is a disease.

You are the disease.
Evil is saving nearly all other livings things from destruction by humanity? You'd better try again, little human.

Do you let one fish in the one tank you have eat all the rest? Or do you flush that one fish right down the toilet? That's humanity, the one bad fish.
truly NUTJOBBER truly

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people.
Yes, but it would be rare. Guns make it easy, far too easy. Guns are for killing, boys.
the use of guns is rare already.
Nonsense, total. Rare is Japan, a handful of gun murders a year.
rare in the US.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/gun-deaths-versus-car-deaths/?_r=0

7162014gun-blog480.jpg
Nothing rare about that. Not at all. 30 deaths a year makes something rare.
it is when it is only one cause, now we can go there as well. How many people die due to cancer yearly? how about by car, oh yeah I already gave you that. And then when you take that stat to murders, well it drops off the table with guns once you take gangs out.

BTW, how many americans died in Pearl Harbor? Planes with guns and bombs?

Yes, but it would be rare. Guns make it easy, far too easy. Guns are for killing, boys.
rare in the US.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/gun-deaths-versus-car-deaths/?_r=0

7162014gun-blog480.jpg
it is when it is only one cause, now we can go there as well. How many people die due to cancer yearly? how about by car, oh yeah I already gave you that. And then when you take that stat to murders, well it drops off the table with guns once you take gangs out.

Well, we can't take out gangs now can we, nor *******, Spics, Gooks, Chinks, or any other group you hate, they aren't leaving but we can take the guns now can't we? Yep.

Damn few guns, and very strict control.
why any?
Most are grandfathered. Hard as hell to get one there.
no fkturd, why any gun deaths?
Because humans are a disease, dumbass, and guns were invented to kill.
well you should be ashamed of yourself for being a disease. I know I'm not, but you go with you are a disease and letting everyone know it. LOL you are one fkd up libturd boil.

Damn few guns, and very strict control.
why any?
well you should be ashamed of yourself for being a disease. I know I'm not, but you go with you are a disease and letting everyone know it. LOL you are one fkd up libturd boil.
I'm fucking rational is what I am and therefore see humanity for what it is, a cancer on the planet.

rare in the US.

7162014gun-blog480.jpg

Well, we can't take out gangs now can we, nor *******, Spics, Gooks, Chinks, or any other group you hate, they aren't leaving but we can take the guns now can't we? Yep.
sure we can, they have illegal guns. Your argument is nutjobs and nutjobs are a rare occurrence. You keep moving the posts fkturd.

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.
I have several guns and none have ever committed a crime. Perhaps they are broken?
That's because you've domesticated yours. What terrifies lefties are the packs of feral guns roaming the countryside, shooting dice, smoking cigarettes, whistling at women and looking for an excuse to shoot innocent people.

I'm fucking rational is what I am and therefore see humanity for what it is, a cancer on the planet.
naw, you're just NUTJOB a fkd up NUTJOB

Evil is saving nearly all other livings things from destruction by humanity? You'd better try again, little human.

Your desire to save Ebola is not the greater good.

Do you let one fish in the one tank you have eat all the rest? Or do you flush that one fish right down the toilet? That's humanity, the one bad fish.

You were picked on by the other kids on the playground, right? This desire for mass murder comes from not fitting in with decent people, right?

rare in the US.

7162014gun-blog480.jpg

A plane with a gun? I guess a gun, like a bomb, is a weapon, that kills people. Or, maybe the Japanese were just "protecting" themselves and accidents happen.

You were picked on by the other kids on the playground, right? This desire for mass murder comes from not fitting in with decent people, right?
There are no decent people, especially not your kind.

Naw, again, you got the lead on NUTJOBBER, Go with it it fits you well. We get to see your NUTJOBBER posts all the time in here, NUTJOB!

Naw, again, you got the lead on NUTJOBBER, Go with it it fits you well. We get to see your NUTJOBBER posts all the time in here, NUTJOB!
Thinking you're decent person, like a person who could never be evil, is the first sign your aren't decent and probably are evil. Carry on.

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

Try doing some actual research.....your posts will be more interesting.

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

"Second Amendment: Protecting the rights of murderers for over 200 years"
Isn't America wonderful?
It once was.

Yet another citizen enjoying his second amendment freedoms

A small price to pay

And you would be wrong...nothing in the 2nd Amendment permits murder. In fact, the 2nd Amendment is enshrined in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution so that normal, law abiding citizens can stop murder of innocent people....

Try doing some actual research.....your posts will be more interesting.

But nothing makes the job easier than being able to select the weapon of your choice thanks to the second amendment

"Second Amendment: Protecting the rights of murderers for over 200 years"
Isn't America wonderful?
It once was.
Bullshit. It was nothing of the kind, ever.

Thinking you're decent person, like a person who could never be evil, is the first sign your aren't decent and probably are evil. Carry on.
no I don't think I'm a decent person, I know I'm a decent person. I use logic in my daily life matters. You should first learn what the word means and then perhaps have a discussion on it. But it isn't what you think it is in that post. LOL.

Most people are decent, you are simply evil.

You are mentally ill and that leads to the hatred you have for your fellow man.
My hatred of humanity is because of the evil of humanity. One should hate evil, like the entire reason for this thread. Or, do you think he's a great guy?
naw, as was previously stated, it is you that is evil, you are more like the dude. Admit it, you want to do what he did, but you can't get over that one hurdle. So you go to a message board and fantasize.

My hatred of humanity is because of the evil of humanity. One should hate evil, like the entire reason for this thread. Or, do you think he's a great guy?

Your hatred of humanity is based on the fact that you are mentally ill. Because you are unstable, you are a danger to yourself and others around you.

Forum List

Back