Kalamazoo shooter....a "progressive" Left wing tears are flowing...not a rightwinger..again...

That's why we have a constitution...so idiots who believe that can't actually get away with it.

Do you support assisted suicide?
I already said yes, and my kind wrote the Constitution. It's on paper, like your right to own guns.

So much for bitching about guns being used for suicide.
Assisted suicide doesn't use guns you moron.

So?...lol
So, don't bring up illogical bullshit. Think like an adult, for a change.

Whatever you people fear about a world without guns, get over it. It makes you into liars.

Total gun murders in Japan for the year are probably double just the six dead in this one thread.
why?
Damn few guns, and very strict control.

Nope.....Japanese culture is not criminally oriented.....they have low crime in all areas of criminal activity, not just violent crime.

Then throw in that the fact that it is a police state, and throw in collective guilt and shame and you have the recipe for a low crime rate...and it doesn't hurt that their convciton rate is over 95% for all crimes........unlike the U.S.

You've never been in the service, have you?

Its absolutely idiotic to think that soldiers are protecting themselves when they kill the enemy.

You kill them, so they don't kill you. See how that works?
A gun is a weapon of war, the only reason it was invented. and I was never stupid enough to be cannon fodder.

You just told everyone everything we need to know about you. That's explains everything.

You're too cowardly to serve your country and stupid enough to think you can force your beliefs on those of us who aren't.

That's a losing proposition for, dude.

People like have to be able to fathom that you will never, ever force your illegal ideas on people like us.
Liberals giveth, and liberals taketh away. Almost no one needs a gun any longer, and they are going away. It's just a matter of time.
Highly unlikely.
Not at all. You think this country and Constitution will last forever? Enjoy your deadly toys, while you still can.
I haven't been relieved of my duty.

I don't consider them "toys!"

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people.
Yes, but it would be rare. Guns make it easy, far too easy. Guns are for killing, boys.
the use of guns is rare already.
Nonsense, total. Rare is Japan, a handful of gun murders a year.

Until their criminals decide they want to kill people...then they get fully automatic weapons and grenades and murder each other.....read my posts on the gang wars in Japan....the last one started in 2006 and ended after 7 years....

12742493_1033361490040296_4181671882753891812_n.jpg

Guns are all that matter. That never changes.

The problem is that people like you have access to guns, and knives, machete's, chainsaws, axes, etc.

As long as people like you have access to weapons that can kill, decent people will need guns to protect themselves from you.
Why would I kill anyone, unless of course, I can kill everyone? That I would do, in a heartbeat. Humanity is a disease.

Why would I kill anyone,

Well, you're evil.

unless of course, I can kill everyone? That I would do, in a heartbeat. Humanity is a disease.

You are the disease.
Evil is saving nearly all other livings things from destruction by humanity? You'd better try again, little human.

Do you let one fish in the one tank you have eat all the rest? Or do you flush that one fish right down the toilet? That's humanity, the one bad fish.

Exactly, but let's say in a hypothetical world all guns dissapeared people would still find a way to kill people and kill multiple people.
Yes, but it would be rare. Guns make it easy, far too easy. Guns are for killing, boys.
rare in the US.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/gun-deaths-versus-car-deaths/?_r=0

7162014gun-blog480.jpg

Whatever you people fear about a world without guns, get over it. It makes you into liars.

Total gun murders in Japan for the year are probably double just the six dead in this one thread.
why?
why any?
Most are grandfathered. Hard as hell to get one there.
no fkturd, why any gun deaths?

why?
why any?
Most are grandfathered. Hard as hell to get one there.
no fkturd, why any gun deaths?
Because humans are a disease, dumbass, and guns were invented to kill.

The problem is that people like you have access to guns, and knives, machete's, chainsaws, axes, etc.

As long as people like you have access to weapons that can kill, decent people will need guns to protect themselves from you.
Why would I kill anyone, unless of course, I can kill everyone? That I would do, in a heartbeat. Humanity is a disease.
And there you have it, nutjob shows us he is indeed a NUTJOB. hahahhhahahaahahahaahahaahahahaha

Last edited:
rare in the US.

http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/16/gun-deaths-versus-car-deaths/?_r=0

7162014gun-blog480.jpg
Nothing rare about that. Not at all. 30 deaths a year makes something rare.

And there you have it, nutjob show us he is indeed a NUTJOB. hahahhhahahaahahahaahahaahahahaha
That's only nutty if you like humans and hate all other forms of life, idiot.

Forum List

Back