Kamala Bounce Busted.

Mister Iggy

Aug 3, 2024
Aug 16, 2024
Tom analyzes the latest Rasmussen poll showing Trump leading Harris by 5 points in a hypothetical 2024 matchup, with RFK Jr. polling at 4%. They discuss the media's influence on poll releases and the potential implications for the upcoming election.
Not surprised the polls are manipulated in this way to make Kamala seem like she is winning.

Make Kamala Great Again. 😀

Apologies if this has been posted, i searched and searched and couldn't find it here.

Not surprised the polls are manipulated in this way to make Kamala seem like she is winning.

Apologies if this has been posted, i searched and searched and couldn't find it here.

Polls had Hilarity winning too--all the way through. It is an opinion-manipulating tool that the media uses to influence elections. They are very effective, until they're not.

They’re doing it because if they showed the true polls - with Kamala getting her ass whooped by Trump - it would be hard to explain any “win” they plan to steal for her.

The real numbers are probably 40 - 60, favoring Trump. The IDEI pick only got 109 people to attend her rally! Trump gets tens of thousands.

Yeah. Polls are manipulated.

Trump has this in the bag.

Probably not even worth voting if you have something other to do.

They’re doing it because if they showed the true polls - with Kamala getting her ass whooped by Trump - it would be hard to explain any “win” they plan to steal for her.

The real numbers are probably 40 - 60, favoring Trump. The IDEI pick only got 109 people to attend her rally! Trump gets tens of thousands.
Too many eyes are on it this time. Covid was a great cover for manipulations.

Doesn't mean anything. Issues--keep hammering the issues. They have no defense to them. AND VOTE.

Yeah. Polls are manipulated.

Trump has this in the bag.

Probably not even worth voting if you have something other to do.
I’d agree if you’re in a solid red state. But swing states? The Dems are planning on bringing in hundreds of thousands d harvested ballots. Every vote counts.

I’d agree if you’re in a solid red state. But swing states? The Dems are planning on bringing in hundreds of thousands d harvested ballots. Every vote counts.
Yeah. Sure they are. You have seen the plan. :auiqs.jpg:

It's funny to see you prepare for your loss.

No worries, the kraken will make a comeback and help you deal with your loss.

Yeah. Sure they are. You have seen the plan. :auiqs.jpg:

It's funny to see you prepare for your loss.

No worries, the kraken will make a comeback and help you deal with your loss.
You just said one post up it doesn’t pay for Trump voters to bother voting, and I explained why it did.

Kamala needs two things to win this thing: an ignorant electorate, and a sophisticated fraud scheme.

You just said one post up it doesn’t pay for Trump voters to bother voting, and I explained why it did.

But if Dems will cheat, what is the point?

Don't be a cuck. Stay home.

Kamala needs two things to win this thing: an ignorant electorate, and a sophisticated fraud scheme.
Yep. So stay home. Why would you get in line to vote in a rigged election? Dems will just point at you and snicker. That will be embarrassing for you.

Trump will not be permitted to be the next president.

That's as reliable as Trump's claim that he will be the president in 2028.

IMG_0171.jpeg

But if Dems will cheat, what is the point?

Don't be a cuck. Stay home.

Yep. So stay home. Why would you get in line to vote in a rigged election? Dems will just point at you and snicker. That will be embarrassing for you.
There are lots of ways Dems tamper with elections, so always assume your vote counts. Especially in swing states.

You stay home with your cats. Others need to vote.
I don't undermine our democratic process by lying about elections with no proof.

That is you. Follow your beliefs, I'll follow mine.

I actually think my vote counts.

Good luck. Remember, if Trump's loses, it must have been cheating. Derp derp.

Forum List

Back