Kamala cooks her greens for a couple of hours?

collard greens can be simmered longer than most. They are really tough usually. Its the only one I could think of
Alright, that is plausible. I don’t remember even making collard greens. The recipe I looked up listed an hour cook time.

So, if you guys showed up to a Christmas party and someone said they used their bathtub to prepare the food they brought, are you eating their dish?

Why on earth would you need to simmer greens for a couple hours? Does anyone think she has ever prepared greens?

Some are saying that Harris concocted that whole event. That it was basically a set up. She has “acted black” on numerous other occasions ever since becoming the democrat nominee for the 2024 election

Look at the way that Harris has spoken on the phone to black folks in front of the camera. She had some skit on the phone with a black actress as a performance for voters. The way she talked and sounded Was belittling to Black people in general. It’s a joke.

well I have a friend who really over simmers hers. thin sliced in coconut milk with rib meat.. she cooks them at least over an hour. But with kamala, who knows the true story.
That sounds yum, but all the nutrients in the greens would be lost if simmered for 2 hours, wouldn’t it? I add greens at the end, there wouldn’t be any green needing longer than 10 mins. Greens are best raw.

That sounds yum, but all the nutrients in the greens would be lost if simmered for 2 hours, wouldn’t it? I add greens at the end, there wouldn’t be any green needing longer than 10 mins. Greens are best raw.

If youd ever cooked collard greens youd know. they really are just tougher, which is why my friend slices them so thin before cooking. Still though your right. She cooks em a little too long with the meat, but its a tasty dish. Ive had it a few times.

African American soul food on the other hand... Ive only seen them cooked as big leaves which takes longer to cook. They are nothing like Chard or spinach which is done 5 -10 minutes

:laughing0301:

1725165924013.png

Yes you cook green for couple of hours. And here is more right wing nonsense.

Forum List

Back