Kamala Discovers A New Word

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Kamala must spend most of her time buzzed on something, because she likes repeating her favorite word or phrase over and over in her speeches.

This looks like a Babylonbee skit, but this is real:

Does she really think she just discovered this "new" word, or does she think she's talking to a bunch of idiots?

Who knows.

Kamala must spend most of her time buzzed on something, because she likes repeating her favorite word or phrase over and over in her speeches.

Does she really think she just discovered this "new" word, or does she think she's talking to a bunch of idiots?

Who knows.

What an idiot.

Who knows.

Is she speaking to fifth graders?

confused-white-persian-guardian.gif

Who knows.

What a babbling moron.

You guys are going to learn a hard lesson in a few short days.

Meanwhile you boy trump continues babbling incoherent word salads on a daily basis.

So Lisa, if Harris wins the election, will all those millions of votes be cast because of black favoritism?

I HAVE A THEORY:
  • Kamala really thinks she's both interesting, cute, and very funny.
  • Kamala is really taken with herself.
  • Kamala thinks she is smarter than everyone else (at least the unwashed minions), and has to /explain/ everything to us like we are children.
I'd pay good money for someone to just kick that bar stool out from under her ass and watch her drop to the floor as she is explaining hypothesis to us.

Who knows.

She speaks so eloquently. I can't wait for her to say something like, "Yes, prices are high. Americans are being hit with high prices and we need to do something about high prices because high prices are hurting Americans with high prices. As your president I will do something about those price gouging grocery stores because high prices are just too high and those high prices are hurting Americans due to prices being high so I can assure you on day one that we will do something about the high prices which are hurting Americans because high prices are too high".

She speaks so eloquently. I can't wait for her to say something like, "Yes, prices are high. Americans are being hit with high prices and we need to do something about high prices because high prices are hurting Americans with high prices. As your president I will do something about those price gouging grocery stores because high prices are just too high and those high prices are hurting Americans due to prices being high".
She is NOT going to say that, for goodness sake!

(She will say “gauging.”)

Well she usually adopts an accent that she, insultingly, thinks will resonate with her audience, so since there will be no audience, maybe she will use her invisible voice.
I heard better fake black voices when the white guys used to do the Amos n Andy show on the radio....

Who knows.

/—-/ What a blithering idiot. No wonder democRATs worship her.

Forum List

Back