Kamala Harris Embarrasses Herself

Have to spending 4 years criticizing Trump's lack of Royal demeanor in office we have a senile old man who farts at international gatherings and a race-baiting fellatio hound was earned the nickname knee-pads trying to pretend that they are somehow a better replacement. Massively embarrassing.

And every single person on the left knows this....but they choose to lie to everyone...most importantly, they lie to themselves.

Vice President Kamala Harris had either a Michael Scott or Hillary Clinton moment in Paris — and it’s cringe-comedy gold.

Kamala Harris Embarrasses Herself, Breaks Into Bizarre French Accent, Talks to French Scientists Like They’re Toddlers

She also has a southern accent.

I think this is a habit I have of trying to sound like my hosts to fit in.....so I can't knock her for that.
When I spoke Spanish I didn't talk like an American....I tried to talk like a native.
Nothing worse than sounding like John Wayne while speaking a foreign language.
Course she wasn't speaking French.
She was speaking idiot.

Well a boss i had as a kid had this woman working for him that was useless and he said "well when you hire a pair of tits that's all you're getting is a pair of tits."

Same thing here. When you hire someone because they aren't white and have a vagina that's all you're going to get.

Well a boss i had as a kid had this woman working for him that was useless and he said "well when you hire a pair of tits that's all you're getting is a pair of tits."

Same thing here. When you hire someone because they aren't white and have a vagina that's all you're going to get.

She polled at ZERO PERCENT in the DEM PRIMARY.

Now she will be PRESIDENT. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :hyper: :eusa_clap:

If so does this deception work? Are people that stupid to buy it?

I am a Yankee who lives in the South and has for half a century. When I visit the north people tell me I have a southern accent. I’m not faking the change.

When I was in the Air Force stationed in Mississippi I found I got better service at restaurants and gas stations if I slowed down my rate of speech. I also did try to sound southern as in the 1960s Yankees were not all that popular in rebel country. I must have been fairly good as I never had any problems. However my accent was nowhere as put on as Hillary’s.
Hillary just seems to be more when in Rome speak more there way... A lot of people do it, my brother is in sales and is really bad...

My sister spent a week with a Canadian and came back with an accent... It is just something people do, I travelled a lot and don't do it much...

I will say it is common in Europe to put on a French accent when speaking to French... Don't know why, I think it is to try and be understood better... It is also to understand them better...

After spending 4 years criticizing Trump's lack of Royal demeanor in office we have a senile old man who farts at international gatherings and a race-baiting fellatio hound who has legitimately earned the nickname knee-pads trying to pretend that they are somehow a better replacement. Massively embarrassing
The fuck Joe administration is providing the cocktail parties of Europe amusing stories for years.

Kamala Harris Embarrasses Herself​

Water is wet
Fire is hot
Biden is a criminal
Obama is a terrorist supporter
Hillary belongs in Gitmo
Kamala embarrasses ALL of us....

Kamala Harris Threatened Nina Simone's Daughter With Jail Time, Granddaughter Says​

From Newsweek. Just more of the rocky relationship that Kamala Harris has with the French.

If so does this deception work? Are people that stupid to buy it?

I am a Yankee who lives in the South and has for half a century. When I visit the north people tell me I have a southern accent. I’m not faking the change.

When I was in the Air Force stationed in Mississippi I found I got better service at restaurants and gas stations if I slowed down my rate of speech. I also did try to sound southern as in the 1960s Yankees were not all that popular in rebel country. I must have been fairly good as I never had any problems. However my accent was nowhere as put on as Hillary’s.
I still have people who say I have a Yankee accent after 25 years. Joe Namath was from Western Pennsylvania. He went to Univ. of Alabama and somehow ended up with a southern drawl.

I still have people who say I have a Yankee accent after 25 years. Joe Namath was from Western Pennsylvania. He went to Univ. of Alabama and somehow ended up with a southern drawl.
I have had people ask me about my accent. An optometrist recently asked me about where I came from as she had a hobby of being able to listen to an accent and know where a person came from. My accent confused her.

I grew up with a father who came from Pittsburgh (which has a unique accent) and a mother who was Pennsylvania Dutch. I was raised in northeastern Ohio. Then I moved to Florida. It seems I have a combination confusing accent.

Forum List

Back