Kamala Harris gets caught flat-footed when a reporter asks her about Trump's policies

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
This is why her campaign largely keeps her away from the media when she's not scripted. When Harris replies to a question off the cuff she sounds like a high school student trying to answer her teacher's question about a homework assignment she really didn't read or put much time into the night before.

This is why her campaign largely keeps her away from the media when she's not scripted. When Harris replies to a question off the cuff she sounds like a high school student trying to answer her teacher's question about a homework assignment she really didn't read or put much time into the night before.

That is what you got from this interview? I think that is what you wanted to get from the interview. I heard something different. I heard that she was saying that we a need to be taught accurate history so we can understand why DEI is needed. Also, I saw a person who didn't want to be baited into saying something that white conservatives could call racist. You and many others are going to learn a very hard lesson about this lady.

And that's with a drooling minion. Imagine that dizzy slut dealing with foreign leaders.

They need to put a shock collar on that or hide it in the basement. :laughing0301:

Pretend this is enlightening....

View attachment 1002144
Pretend she is the same person she was in that film and you will be sorely upset at what you see happen to Trump.

So is this the way to deal with foreign leaders?

There's that commie word again, "equity", not "equality". "Equity" just means everyone will be equally miserable.

And that's with a drooling minion. Imagine that dizzy slut dealing with foreign leaders.

They need to put a shock collar on that or hide it in the basement. :laughing0301:

Pretend this is enlightening....

View attachment 1002144

Just another word salad, going in circles. Without her speech writers and teleprompters, she just another air head in front of a camera and micorphone.

That is what you got from this interview? I think that is what you wanted to get from the interview. I heard something different. I heard that she was saying that we a need to be taught accurate history so we can understand why DEI is needed. Also, I saw a person who didn't want to be baited into saying something that white conservatives could call racist. You and many others are going to learn a very hard lesson about this lady.

What the fuck is she even trying to say? She thinks it's "really important" that all Americans embrace our history? And yet her cultist followers destroyed historic monuments and statues like the Taliban were doing.

How about embracing the Democrat's part of history where they enslaved millions of Africans, started a Civil War, drove millions of Native Americans thousands of miles across a death march during the Trail of Tears, and imprisoned thousands of Japanese during WW2?

Then she started to rambling in her squeaky voice like she was begging for cab fare home after she sucked someone's dirty dick. How anyone can think this person is qualified to be the President of the United States is beyond my comprehension. How is this idiot going to deal with Russia, Communist China, North Korea, or Iran?

Talk to them in her squeaky imploring voice? Yeah, that's not going to work. You idiots should have your heads examined to see if you have a working brain cell among the lot of you.

Pretend she is the same person she was in that film and you will be sorely upset at what you see happen to Trump.

So is this the way to deal with foreign leaders?

So tell the class, who Putin invaded on Trump's watch? You've got Crimea, which is part of Ukraine, on maobamas watch and Ukraine proper on xidens. He also pulled of treaties in the Middle East that everyone says was impossible. And he stopped North Korea missal testing. It might not have been as pretty as some might like, but you can't argue with the results. So just STFU race baiter, kneepads couldn't even be effective on the ONE task she was given.

So tell the class, who Putin invaded on Trump's watch? You've got Crimea, which is part of Ukraine, on maobamas watch and Ukraine proper on xidens. He also pulled of treaties in the Middle East that everyone says was impossible. And he stopped North Korea missal testing. It might not have been as pretty as some might like, but you can't argue with the results. So just STFU race baiter, kneepads couldn't even be effective on the ONE task she was given.

Two tasks, if you consider Space Tzar. She is the chair of the National Space Council, which is supposed to give NASA its direction.

Stranded astronauts are hostages to Kamala Harris’ political ambition

She's either drunk or on something

Trump didn't stop a damn thing from happening. He gave Putin Syria and he failed on the one major crisis we actually faced.

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (NPVIC) is an agreement among a group of U.S. states and the District of Columbia to award all their electoral votes to whichever presidential ticket wins the overall popular vote in the 50 states and the District of Columbia.

Subverts the electoral college.

National Popular Vote
https://www.nationalpopularvote.com › written-explanati...

One-page explanation (PDF) The National Popular Vote law will guarantee the Presidency to the candidate who receives the most popular votes in all 50 states .

Trump didn't stop a damn thing from happening. He gave Putin Syria and he failed on the one major crisis we actually faced.

Note to the commie race baiter, Syria is a sovereign country and they invited Russia in. And for the rest of you lie, exactly what crisis would that be?

Forum List

Back