Kamala Harris Has Taken Zero Responsibility Since Taking Office

No reason to beg since your desire is a dream that will never come to fruition.
Like the Democrats Begged The Chi Coms to unleash a bioweapons attack on our Elections, on our Democracy.

Fauci head of COVID19 Development for Obama & Biden predicted Trump would be attacked by Fauci's own COVID19 Virus.

It doesn't get anymore treasonous than that. Biden, Obama and Clinton should all be tried for treason.

What about the president's hair plugs? Is this your way of being a faggot or do you need a reason to be one? If you don't like the example then I suggest you ignore

Well you wanna talk about "tan in a can' as an indicator of vanity...or whatever faggots like you think about such things....but your boy literally has the worst hair plug surgery on the planet and you say fuck all?

I mean...logic would dictate...

Bitch.

What high crimes and misdemeanors has Kamala committed?
Like with Democrats, you just make up crap to impeach them on and then continue to impeach them even when you realize there is no way to convict. Just waste the taxpayers money. Maybe the House Leader in the fall can ask Pelosi how it all works. She is now an expert at it.

You make it sound like a Vice President in a company cannot be held accountable for nothing even though the President gives him/her responsibility to oversee and run a dept. After all, he/she is not the boss.
If you're not going to hold accountable any of the white males that have been VP's over the past couple hundred years for their lack of "accomplishments", then you're applying a double standard....and we all know why. :)

If you're not going to hold accountable any of the white males that have been VP's over the past couple hundred years for their lack of "accomplishments", then you're applying a double standard....and we all know why. :)
Has she fixed the border clusterfuck?

Ultimately, that's her bosses job. Again, the buck stops at the big desk, not the one next to it...or in the next room.

Well he's obviously not doing his job either so now what do you propose?

Well he's obviously not doing his job either so now what do you propose?
I propose you write your Congressperson(s) and Senators and urge them to come together and form a bi-partisan solution to the immigration issue that has been a thorn in this country's side for decades.
Instead of just kicking the can down the road, of which both sides are guilty. But you and I both know how likely that is to happen.

I propose you write your Congressperson(s) and Senators and urge them to come together and form a bi-partisan solution to the immigration issue that has been a thorn in this country's side for decades.
Instead of just kicking the can down the road, of which both sides are guilty. But you and I both know how likely that is to happen.
Trump had the problem solved. No Border Joe came in and turned it in to a clusterfuck all by himself.

Have you gone a single thread without mentioning Trump? Just curious.
In reply to a specific point brought up by the poster that responded to my post.
Do I really need to explain this to you? :)

Forum List

Back