Kamala Harris Has Taken Zero Responsibility Since Taking Office

For what? The VP is largely a powerless position.

Well, at the very least she can act like she cares more about our country and its borders then her office and the borders of other countries.

Pence accomplishments:
  1. Walking out of Colts game when players kneeled
  2. Not getting hung
  3. ?

Well, at the very least she can act like she cares more about our country and its borders then her office and the borders of other countries.
Well…you are judging her solely on what you think her personality is then aren’t you?

Pence accomplishments:
  1. Walking out of Colts game when players kneeled
  2. Not getting hung
  3. ?

I don't even want to talk about that traitor.

Well…you are judging her solely on what you think her personality is then aren’t you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't somebody that loves America and puts it first be in charge of it? Trump was an asshole, but he got things wrong and he loves America. Anybody who denies that has to be lying.

I don't even want to talk about that traitor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't somebody that loves America and puts it first be in charge of it? Trump was an asshole, but he got things wrong and he loves America. Anybody who denies that has to be lying.
I’m confused….not sure what you mean. Many people love Anerica but are not in charge of it…

I’m confused….not sure what you mean. Many people love Anerica but are not in charge of it…

Let's rewind back to the part where I said that she cares about the borders of other countries more than ours. Her and old smelly Joe. So, if they can defend Ukraine, then why can't they defend America?

Let's rewind back to the part where I said that she cares about the borders of other countries more than ours. Her and old smelly Joe. So, if they can defend Ukraine, then why can't they defend America?
I think this is apples and oranges, were talking about two completely different things.

The situation at our border is complex and long standing, but is not a act of war.

What is happening with Ukraine is much larger and potentially more damaging then simple borders. It represents an assault on international norms and agreements we have held to for almost a century. Civilized nations do not invade each other, the settle their disputes through other channels. Perhaps a new epoch is beginning. I don’t think it will be good :(

Trump was an asshole, but he got things wrong and he loves America
I call bullshit. You have no idea if he loves America. None. You don’t know him. You never met him. Nothing. What is your expertise in how Trump loves?

I think this is apples and oranges, were talking about two completely different things.

The situation at our border is complex and long standing, but is not a act of war.

What is happening with Ukraine is much larger and potentially more damaging then simple borders. It represents an assault on international norms and agreements we have held to for almost a century. Civilized nations do not invade each other, the settle their disputes through other channels. Perhaps a new epoch is beginning. I don’t think it will be good :(

Let me put it another way,.. say that you and your family were struggling to the point of starving to death, but then you saw another family where abuse was happening. Sure, both situations are sad, and the ones going through abuse are worse, but who would you take care of first? Them, or your own family?

I call bullshit. You have no idea if he loves America. None. You don’t know him. You never met him. Nothing. What is your expertise in how Trump loves?

Maybe because unlike Biden his actions actually show it.

If you're not going to hold accountable any of the white males that have been VP's over the past couple hundred years for their lack of "accomplishments", then you're applying a double standard....and we all know why. :)
Was she or was she not put in charge of handling the southern border? What anyone else may or may not have done is a totally irrelevant diversion....and we all know why.

I thought he saved America from that guy in a horn hat and pajamas.
I was looking at it as a right winger. What exactly did he do that we are supposed to compare Kamala to? Pence was a non factor just like 47 VPs before him.

I was looking at it as a right winger. What exactly did he do that we are supposed to compare Kamala to? Pence was a non factor just like 47 VPs before him.
Was he put in charge of the border like Commiela Whoris?

She made Veggie Joe’s border clusterfuck worse.

She's the VICE President. Please list for the class the accomplishments of past VP's, especially the last one who had his lips all over his bosses.....well, erm...you know. :)
A VP's job is to support the policies and programs of the President. That's the way it works. I mean, I understand there is a double standard because the VP is a woman (and of color).
But please, enlighten the class. :)
Exactly. A VP actually HAS no responsibilities other than breaking ties in the Senate

Forum List

Back