Kamala Harris Has Taken Zero Responsibility Since Taking Office

In reply to a specific point brought up by the poster that responded to my post.
Do I really need to explain this to you? :)

No,.. you're right. You feel that threatened by Trump so you always point out his faults. I feel threatened by the Biden Harris administration don't get me wrong,.. but at least I can admit it.

She's the VICE President. Please list for the class the accomplishments of past VP's, especially the last one who had his lips all over his bosses.....well, erm...you know. :)
A VP's job is to support the policies and programs of the President. That's the way it works. I mean, I understand there is a double standard because the VP is a woman (and of color).
But please, enlighten the class. :)
Well, she did take care of our border crisis when Brandon made her the czar. Oh...wait...scratch that!

Apparently she was put in charge of border control though.
Lol, horseshit. No power. They are not in charge of anything. Lol, that is like me showing up for Thanksgiving dinner and my mom saying hey even flow you take care of the mashed potatoes. That control freak is going to take over that is the way she is. It's her house her meal.. maybe she thinks she has a possible fall guy but no one is fooled. You are not in charge of shit unless you actually have the authority to make decisions.

No,.. you're right. You feel that threatened by Trump so you always point out his faults. I feel threatened by the Biden Harris administration don't get me wrong,.. but at least I can admit it.
Trump is gone. But as long as he opens his mouth or one of his supporters here brings him up in a post, it'll get talked about.
Sorry. You are always free not to respond to a post where you weren't asked anyway. :)

No worse than orange-hued skin from tanning spray.
Tanning spray can be stopped, her cackling will go on until the dementia sets in.
I wish she could have brought an actual resume of what her accomplishments were in Ca.

Lol, horseshit. No power. They are not in charge of anything. Lol, that is like me showing up for Thanksgiving dinner and my mom saying hey even flow you take care of the mashed potatoes. That control freak is going to take over that is the way she is. It's her house her meal.. maybe she thinks she has a possible fall guy but no one is fooled. You are not in charge of shit unless you actually have the authority to make decisions.

Why is it a problem to help your mother out?

Trump is gone. But as long as he opens his mouth or one of his supporters here brings him up in a post, it'll get talked about.
Sorry. You are always free not to respond to a post where you weren't asked anyway. :)

9/10 democrats are the one bringing him up dummy. :rolleyes:

Why is it a problem to help your mother out?

9/10 democrats are the one bringing him up dummy. :rolleyes:
Its not a problem for me. It is impossible in practicalality. She will take over. It's just the way she is. To there is no way to fuck it up. Boil potatoes till soft. Add some milk and butter , stir till lumps are out. She is going to take over the job no matter who does it or how they do it. So now instead of going to Thanksgiving dinner I go duck hunting instead. If it is at my house I make sure everything is done before anyone shows up.

This entire administration needs to be rescinded.
Trump needs to reinstated to his lawfully earned presidency, Fauci needs to be arrested and Pelosi exorcised.

She was given responsibility for the southern border. What has she done with it? It simply doesn't matter what other VP's have done or not done, your kneejerk diversion into race and sexism means nothing.
What else should she be entrusted with? Whatever it is, make sure it’s not one with high accountability. All politicians take credit and pass the buck, but she is extreme. She can’t handle it when she comes up short…. It has to be someone else’s fault.

This entire administration needs to be rescinded.
Trump needs to reinstated to his lawfully earned presidency, Fauci needs to be arrested and Pelosi exorcised.
Trump lost. Deal with it.
Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there's nothing you can do about it. :)

Forum List

Back