Kamala Harris Has Taken Zero Responsibility Since Taking Office

She's the VICE President. Please list for the class the accomplishments of past VP's, especially the last one who had his lips all over his bosses.....well, erm...you know. :)
A VP's job is to support the policies and programs of the President. That's the way it works. I mean, I understand there is a double standard because the VP is a woman (and of color).
But please, enlighten the class. :)
She was given responsibility for the southern border. What has she done with it? It simply doesn't matter what other VP's have done or not done, your kneejerk diversion into race and sexism means nothing.

She's completely lost when she's on her feet.

And despised by her own ilk. She polled at ZERO when she dropped out of the race before the first primary. It's only gotten worse... much worse.... since she's been exposed to daylight.

Last edited:
Then I suggest you ignore it.

Same...you lib faggots are fixated on orange skin for some reason.

I honestly don't get it.

You are bothered by vanity?

What about President Alzheimer's horrid hair plugs?

Not a word...yeah..thought so.

It may be better that she not have anything to be responsible for, being qualified for so little.

Same...you lib faggots are fixated on orange skin for some reason.

I honestly don't get it.

You are bothered by vanity?

What about President Alzheimer's horrid hair plugs?

Not a word...yeah..thought so.
What about the president's hair plugs? Is this your way of being a faggot or do you need a reason to be one? If you don't like the example then I suggest you ignore it.

She was given responsibility for the southern border. What has she done with it? It simply doesn't matter what other VP's have done or not done, your kneejerk diversion into race and sexism means nothing.
Again, she doesn't make decisions. If she has given recommendations, 1) You'll never hear about it because those messages go through her boss, 2) If there are any disagreements on border policy, you'll never hear about it because those go through her boss..who has the final word. The best question is, "Why are you holding her to a higher standard than her predecessors?". She's not the boss.

Oh noes!

She's female!

She's black!

Vice presidents have zero responsibility for anything other than taking over when the president dies.

This is why she needs to be impeached too.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet (1).jpg

Oh noes!

She's female!

She's black!

Vice presidents have zero responsibility for anything other than taking over when the president dies.
You seem to be the only one obsessed with skin color, racist.

And Veggie Joe put her in charge of the border, which is now the biggest clusterfuck in history.

Again, she doesn't make decisions. If she has given recommendations, 1) You'll never hear about it because those messages go through her boss, 2) If there are any disagreements on border policy, you'll never hear about it because those go through her boss..who has the final word. The best question is, "Why are you holding her to a higher standard than her predecessors?". She's not the boss.
You make it sound like a Vice President in a company cannot be held accountable for nothing even though the President gives him/her responsibility to oversee and run a dept. After all, he/she is not the boss.

She's the VICE President. Please list for the class the accomplishments of past VP's, especially the last one who had his lips all over his bosses.....well, erm...you know. :)
A VP's job is to support the policies and programs of the President. That's the way it works. I mean, I understand there is a double standard because the VP is a woman (and of color).
But please, enlighten the class. :)

Okay, I have admitted in the past that I might not know the exact jobs that she's supposed to do, but I'm smart enough to know that she was sworn in and if all she had to do was fix up her office and suck down booze then why isn't everybody in line for her job?

I beg to differ.

LOL it sounds like two hyenas getting it on with one another. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember, she was the first to drop out of the primaries because no democrats liked her, especially blacks.

And that is saying a LOT as the blacks don't want her to be the cause of a declining reputation. They're already having that with all the black thug criminals since they're both the highest rate and race committing crimes. I'd be pissed too.

She's completely lost when she's on her feet.

And despised by her own ilk. She polled at ZERO when she dropped out of the race before the first primary. It's only gotten worse... much worse.... since she's been exposed to daylight.

View attachment 596957

Well, at least she wasn't lying about one thing. She's just doing what she has been. Her and the rest of the democraps.

It may be better that she not have anything to be responsible for, being qualified for so little.

If our country wasn't currently in turmoil I'd actually agree with you.

Hell if I were her I wouldn't do anything either.

All she has to do is back whatever Bidung is doing. I'm sure she knows what a walking, talking disaster that incompetent boob is so why do anything. He looks bad enough on his own. LMAO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back