Kamala Harris just caught in major scandal

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
So the one thing Harris was given responsibility for as border czar was a failure filled with corruption. They have temporarily froze the program but vow to restart it as quickly as possible. WTF Note the similarity to mass mail-in voting that can't be audited in a reasonable amount of time. This is why the border bill was a joke. Democrats want to focus on more processing, when the processing they're using is corrupt.

oh-no.gif

So the one thing Harris was given responsibility for as border czar was a failure filled with corruption. They have temporarily froze the program but vow to restart it as quickly as possible. WTF Note the similarity to mass mail-in voting that can't be audited in a reasonable amount of time. This is why the border bill was a joke. Democrats want to focus on more processing, when the processing they're using is corrupt.

So much for their lie after lie after lie that these people are thoroughly checked out and vetted before they are brought in. I bet very few, if any, of their applications were even read, much less checked out.

you really got her this time! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

It's worse than you know. . .

Five minute sum up from a year ago;

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation​

Apr 26, 2023

Full hearing from a year ago;

JUST IN: HHS Whistleblower Testifies Before Lawmakers On Exploitation Of Unaccompanied Children​

Apr 26, 2023

April 26, 2023
UPDATE to story;

HHS whistleblower says she was retaliated against for reporting gangs who sponsor migrant children​

July 21, 2024

Whistleblower: I Was Fired By HHS for INVESTIGATING MS-13 Trafficking of Migrant Kids​

Jul 11, 2024

What is the saddest and most dangerous thing of all in all this are people who condone what the Biden/Harris administration has been doing and not doing re immigration. Such people absolutely hate America and Americans.
Yeah, the harpy troll definitely hates America.

Yeah, the harpy troll definitely hates America.
There is no other explanation for condoning what has been happening. I have come to the conclusion that those voting Democrat at this time are one or more of the following:
1. Woefully misinformed and/or intentionally clueless or dumb as rocks.
2. So poorly educated they cannot understand what has been happening.
3. They are operatives organized and/or paid to promote the Democrat neoMarxist views.
4. They hate America and Americans.
5. They have been so mentally compromised or brainwashed and/or indoctrinated they are no longer capable of rational thinking.

Last edited:
So much for their lie after lie after lie that these people are thoroughly checked out and vetted before they are brought in. I bet very few, if any, of their applications were even read, much less checked out.
Too many were dying or not making it to the border. Of the ones that did, they had to limit the number crossing so they are making sure they don't cross thereby keeping those numbers down. Democrats are the party of LIES.

The little shit probably is.
The only member I have ever considered that might be on the Cartel payroll is that Curried Goats dude. He practically screams "organized crime," w/o apology.

At least our other far left radicals have some respect for the nation, life, and decent society.

:sigh2:

The only member I have ever considered that might be on the Cartel payroll is that Curried Goats dude. He practically screams "organized crime," w/o apology.

At least our other far left radicals have some respect for the nation, life, and decent society.

:sigh2:
They do? From what I've observed from most of the left is a huge disrespect for decent society that they label racist or some other -ist or some kind of phobic. There are exceptions. I don't require that somebody agree with me in order to respect them, but I do expect those I respect/admire/appreciate to be able to think.

They do? From what I've observed from most of the left is a huge disrespect for decent society that they label racist or some other -ist or some kind of phobic. There are exceptions. I don't require that somebody agree with me in order to respect them, but I do expect those I respect/admire/appreciate to be able to think.
...or "Russian bots".

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation​

Apr 26, 2023

JUST IN: HHS Whistleblower Testifies Before Lawmakers On Exploitation Of Unaccompanied Children​

Apr 26, 2023

April 26, 2023
UPDATE to story;

HHS whistleblower says she was retaliated against for reporting gangs who sponsor migrant children​

July 21, 2024

Whistleblower: I Was Fired By HHS for INVESTIGATING MS-13 Trafficking of Migrant Kids​

Jul 11, 2024

Remember, one whistle blower triggered an impeachment. She sounds quite credible. Our government lies.

Apr 26, 2023

Apr 26, 2023

April 26, 2023
UPDATE to story;

July 21, 2024

Jul 11, 2024

Wow

Just fucking wow!

Forum List

Back