Kamala Harris Mourns Palestinians, Says Nothing About The Israelite Hostages

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Absolutely nothing!! She doesn't give a rip about them and that they're okay!! This woman is pure trash!! I mean we all knew that she didn't care about Israel but still this really made me angry. Oscar the Grouch is not as trashy is she is. Such disrespect!! 😡

What about Afghanistan civilians who are being killed raped and imprisoned every single day since Biden ran away from the fight...
Any concern for them camel toe?....

Obviously.

Imagine what left wing parties will be in 10 years around the globe? They will be akin to the old Soviet Union that Jews fled from. The level of hatred for religion, capitalism and civil liberties is far more frightening that the populism of the right, though, none are ideal in their purist forms,

Obviously.

Imagine what left wing parties will be in 10 years around the globe? They will be akin to the old Soviet Union that Jews fled from. The level of hatred for religion, capitalism and civil liberties is far more frightening that the populism of the right, though, none are ideal in their purist forms,
The USA is breaking bad with the leaders we have...

What about Afghanistan civilians who are being killed raped and imprisoned every single day since Biden ran away from the fight...
Any concern for them camel toe?....

Probably not. I swear that this woman cannot be trusted if she's mourning the loss of the enemy and not one word about the rescue of four hostages. It's sickening isn't it?

Probably not. I swear that this woman cannot be trusted if she's mourning the loss of the enemy and not one word about the rescue of four hostages. It's sickening isn't it?
And if its not happening right in front of her she doesn't think its happening at all... She is as shallow as a kiddie pool....

The Democrat Regime does not give a fig about lives, American, Palestinian or any other. Their Palestinian pandering is all about not losing Michigan in the November election.

So then obviously Michigan doesn't give a shit about the hostages either. Also not a peep out of the left yet. Astounding!!

Last edited:
Absolutely nothing!! She doesn't give a rip about them and that they're okay!! This woman is pure trash!! I mean we all knew that she didn't care about Israel but still this really made me angry. Oscar the Grouch is not as trashy is she is. Such disrespect!! 😡

Listen you piece of shit. Why do you think Taylor Swift won't voice her opinion on this issue? Because no matter what you're going to piss half the people off. So while Joe is out showing joy we freed the hostages, Kamala is out pandering to the arab vote especially in Michigan. This is going to possibly cost us the election. Arabs better vote for Biden or else they get Trump.

I'm to the point of being impressed with her if she is able to get just one coherent thought out without going into a cackling fit.

I'm not saying that the coherent thought has to be intelligent or sane.

Listen you piece of shit. Why do you think Taylor Swift won't voice her opinion on this issue? Because no matter what you're going to piss half the people off. So while Joe is out showing joy we freed the hostages, Kamala is out pandering to the arab vote especially in Michigan. This is going to possibly cost us the election. Arabs better vote for Biden or else they get Trump.
If we get Biden? America is screwed.

If we get Trump? America is screwed.

. . . it is time to nut up.

rant-ranting.gif

Absolutely disgusting! And if Biden wins, we will end up with this entitled, bigoted POS as president within months.

And she, like Biden, is so afraid of angering her antisemitic Muslim base that she is unwilling to express concern for innocent hostages because…..Jews.

You’re only half right.
Executive Order dated September 19, 2019, "including cell-based and recombinant vaccine manufacturing,"

IOW, mRNA jabs planned well in advance of COVID duh.

What does that mean? It means he knew what they were going to do, and he was always Pfizer's bitch. duh. :oops:

Biden and Trump are both eugenics global war criminals in my book.

I doubt either of them have had the jab, TBH. It is all a scam and an experiment on the plebs. But you go on and get yoar booster yo.

:lol:

# Trump # Technocracy

Executive Order dated September 19, 2019, "including cell-based and recombinant vaccine manufacturing,"

IOW, mRNA jabs planned well in advance of COVID duh.

What does that mean? It means he knew what they were going to do, and he was always Pfizer's bitch. duh. :oops:

Biden and Trump are both eugenics global war criminals in my book.

I doubt either of them have had the jab, TBH. It is all a scam and an experiment on the plebs. But you go on and get yoar booster yo.

:lol:

# Trump # Technocracy

That quote was about the FLU, you idiot!

You’ll likely prefer Trump on this issue. He’ll give Israel the green light to eradicate all the Palestinians. Think of a Trump Tower on the Gaza beachfront, built by his Zionist son in law.

You’ll likely prefer Trump on this issue. He’ll give Israel the green light to eradicate all the Palestinians. Think of a Trump Tower on the Gaza beachfront, built by his Zionist son in law.
This was an interesting interview. . . RFKjr. and his Veep aren't exactly in lockstep on the Gaza issue. Which might confirm my hypothesis about why RFKjr. has the position he has taken.

INTERVIEW: RFK Jr. VP Pick Nicole Shanahan on Israel, Big Tech, Independent Candidacy & More​

16,255 views Jun 7, 2024

Forum List

Back