Kamala Harris releases 15 years of her tax returns

She released them because she wanted to and she was grandstanding. Method to madness.

There is no law that says someone has to release their tax returns to anyone.

I wouldn't release mine and I'd bet no one on this board would release theirs either.

Harris can carry on with her grandstanding and the lefty loons can applaud her. LOL

Kamala Harris releases 15 years of her tax returns - CNNPolitics

That's the most of anyone so far.

How about it tRumpkins?

She had to prove she is a pack rat?
Thenonku reason you shouldn't have 15 years of tax returns is you are to young to have paid taxes for 15 years.

Pack rat my ass kid.

Why would anyone keep and release more than 7 years, since that is the law?

Pack rats and dumbasses! I guess you fit into the latter category if not the first.

BTW, I am not into packing rats into people's asses. That would one of your libtard friends.
Ok, not sure why you've brought up the wierd sex thing but whatever gets you off I guess.

I have 35 years of tax records.

You are a pack rat. What are saving them for? Wallpaper your coffin?

You took me to pack your ass with a rat! You are the kinky one!
What is it with conservitards and the obsession with butt sex?

That closet must be really crowded!!

She had to prove she is a pack rat?
Thenonku reason you shouldn't have 15 years of tax returns is you are to young to have paid taxes for 15 years.

Pack rat my ass kid.

Pack rats and dumbasses! I guess you fit into the latter category if not the first.

BTW, I am not into packing rats into people's asses. That would one of your libtard friends.
Ok, not sure why you've brought up the wierd sex thing but whatever gets you off I guess.

I dunno, but you're the one that came out with the smile on his face

Pack rat my ass kid.

So, why are you jumping in on admiral icantspellmyname's behalf?

You guys butt-buddies?

I'm impressed that Harris has the confidence in her own history to volunteer to release so many years of her tax returns; good on her.

However I am NOT impressed with Harris as far as a POTUS candidate.

IMO she should just step aside & call it quits.

Kamala Harris releases 15 years of her tax returns - CNNPolitics

That's the most of anyone so far.

How about it tRumpkins?

Who cares?

Is it Federally required for a Candidate to do this, and if not why would I care?

So it is funny to the Op'er that they care about something that is not Federally Required...

Of course the Op'er still believe Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election, so there is no point telling them had Trump broken the law before becoming President the IRS would have nailed him...

You guys butt-buddies?
My my a lib castigates homosexuality

You guys butt-buddies?
My my a lib castigates homosexuality
Where?

I'm impressed that Harris has the confidence in her own history to volunteer to release so many years of her tax returns; good on her.

Buttigieg is going to knock a lot of people out of the running among the box-checker democrats.

Buttigieg is going to knock a lot of people out of the running among the box-checker democrats.

I think he is currently polling 3rd, behind Biden & crazy Bernie; I think.

I am quite impressed with Pete's ability to reply to questions from the press; he is quick with a response, he speaks extremely well, and he makes every attempt to offer very well reasoned replies.

He is also very well rounded; US military experience, multiple degrees, speaks multiple languages fluently, does not entertain the attack dog style of many politicians but plays it smart. You can tell this guy actually has a REAL BRAIN unlike the majority of politicos.

I am quite impressed with Pete's ability to reply to questions from the press; he is quick with a response, he speaks extremely well, and he makes every attempt to offer very well reasoned replies.

He is also very well rounded; US military experience, multiple degrees, speaks multiple languages fluently, does not entertain the attack dog style of many politicians but plays it smart. You can tell this guy actually has a REAL BRAIN unlike the majority of politicos.

He is a decent candidate to have on the ballot, but can he raise the money to get there....

He is a decent candidate to have on the ballot, but can he raise the money to get there....

great question & lots of unknown with him; time will tell

Stellar virtue signaler. Everybody should release all their information to show how pure they are.

Forum List

Back