That's the most of anyone so far.

How about it tRumpkins?
Who cares....she is a whore!

t2ixsibbw0d21.jpg

Yaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnn

Kamala Harris releases 15 years of her tax returns - CNNPolitics

How about it tRumpkins?

So did she benefit from insider trading like Nancy ?

If she did I'm sure the RWNJs will let us know.

Are Members of Congress Engaged in Insider Trading?

So says a study just published in Business and Politics. A portfolio that imitates the stock purchases of House members outperforms the market by more than 6 percent in the course of a year, its authors found. "A previous study of the stock returns of U.S. Senators in a leading finance journal indicates that their portfolios show some of the highest excess returns ever recorded over a long period of time, significantly outperforming even hedge fund managers," they wrote. "Until now, there has been no similar study of Members of the U.S. House of Representatives."

How about it tRumpkins?

So did she benefit from insider trading like Nancy ?

If she did I'm sure the RWNJs will let us know.

Are Members of Congress Engaged in Insider Trading?

So says a study just published in Business and Politics. A portfolio that imitates the stock purchases of House members outperforms the market by more than 6 percent in the course of a year, its authors found. "A previous study of the stock returns of U.S. Senators in a leading finance journal indicates that their portfolios show some of the highest excess returns ever recorded over a long period of time, significantly outperforming even hedge fund managers," they wrote. "Until now, there has been no similar study of Members of the U.S. House of Representatives."
Guess maybe now we'll find out.

So what that is her choice if she wants to release them fine if she doesn't fine as has been said more times than I can count there is no requiremet for Presidential candidates to release their tax returns.

How about it tRumpkins?

She had to prove she is a pack rat?
Thenonku reason you shouldn't have 15 years of tax returns is you are to young to have paid taxes for 15 years.

Pack rat my ass kid.

Why would anyone keep and release more than 7 years, since that is the law?

Pack rats and dumbasses! I guess you fit into the latter category if not the first.

BTW, I am not into packing rats into people's asses. That would one of your libtard friends.

How about it tRumpkins?

See Donnie Dumb Dumb...that's how you do it.
He's no more under obligation to release his taxes than Obozo was obligated to release his college transcripts, birther.
He is if he wants to be on the ballot in Illinois.

Illinois cannot decide who is on their ballot if he is the Republican nominee. They can suck it!

How about it tRumpkins?

Thenonku reason you shouldn't have 15 years of tax returns is you are to young to have paid taxes for 15 years.

Pack rat my ass kid.

Pack rats and dumbasses! I guess you fit into the latter category if not the first.

BTW, I am not into packing rats into people's asses. That would one of your libtard friends.
Ok, not sure why you've brought up the wierd sex thing but whatever gets you off I guess.

I have 35 years of tax records.

How about it tRumpkins?

Pack rat my ass kid.

Ok, not sure why you've brought up the wierd sex thing but whatever gets you off I guess.

I have 35 years of tax records.

You are a pack rat. What are saving them for? Wallpaper your coffin?

You took me to pack your ass with a rat! You are the kinky one!

Forum List

Back