Kamala Harris "respects" Hamas supporters.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
As if we didn't already know where she stand on the murdering, rapist terrorist Hamas vs Israel. There is now way she should be President.

Vice President Kamala Harris took a moment to address anti-Israel protesters who disrupted her rally in Arizona on Friday, telling the hecklers, “I respect your voices.”

The interruption came about five minutes into Harris’ speech to a packed house at the Desert Diamond Arena, outside of Phoenix, and the 59-year-old’s response to the protesters marked a striking change in tact from her approach in Michigan on Thursday, where she shut down and scolded anti-Israel hecklers.

“Hold on a second. Hold on, hold on, hold on everybody,” Harris said as her supporters chanted, “USA, USA” in an attempt to drown out the protesters.

She needs to stay out of the entire mess. Sadly she is already neck deep in it.

One would think she would have learned with Trump stepping into it saying he thought white supremacists were also good people.

She needs to stay out of the entire mess. Sadly she is already neck deep in it.

One would think she would have learned with Trump stepping into it saying he thought white supremacists were also good people.
Seriously? All you have is regurgitating that old lie that has been debunked for years?

Grow a brain, moron.

As if we didn't already know where she stand on the murdering, rapist terrorist Hamas vs Israel. There is now way she should be President.

Vice President Kamala Harris took a moment to address anti-Israel protesters who disrupted her rally in Arizona on Friday, telling the hecklers, “I respect your voices.”

The interruption came about five minutes into Harris’ speech to a packed house at the Desert Diamond Arena, outside of Phoenix, and the 59-year-old’s response to the protesters marked a striking change in tact from her approach in Michigan on Thursday, where she shut down and scolded anti-Israel hecklers.

“Hold on a second. Hold on, hold on, hold on everybody,” Harris said as her supporters chanted, “USA, USA” in an attempt to drown out the protesters.

Interesting the Az rally was by invitation only. It was questioned if this protest was staged since Kamala looks down at notes several times in her comments to the protester.

She respects Hamas when Joe Biden called them a terrorist group.

Speaks volumes.

Seriously? All you have is regurgitating that old lie that has been debunked for years?

Grow a brain, moron.
Democrats are known for that. Debunk a lie and they will be right back with the same lie. Over and over, for years. They never stop, never learn and are quite satisfied being planetary class liars. The worst profanity to democrat ears is "integrity".

Looks like another pantload under the belt over Harris because she supports the right of people to protest. And where did she say she supports terrorists, bedwetter?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What was the crowd size simply. I have to post for Fat Elvis…

And you don't know. Nobody was disinfranchised. Republicans were cheated because Trump ddn't show up for debates. Maybe if he would have got into debates with Christie and Haley, Republicans would have had another nominee.

Trump was 100% correct when he said that any Jewish person who votes for Kamala needs to get their head examined.

And you don't know. Nobody was disinfranchised. Republicans were cheated because Trump ddn't show up for debates. Maybe if he would have got into debates with Christie and Haley, Republicans would have had another nominee.

Are you really this stupid? You think the fact Trump didn't show up for debates when he was clearly the leader in the polls, and state primary votes, equates to your Dimtard handlers disenfranchising 14 million of you dumbass votes and installing a moron who got ZERO VOTES?

You should just bow out now, Simp. Go back to pissing and moaning about how whited done you wrong, and that's why you are such a loser.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

We know Nostra stands with Trump, the 1950s, and white privilege.
Feel free to quote my posts about standing with "white privilege" boevans

If you can't quote any of my posts you have admitted you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!

Feel free to quote my posts about standing with "white privilege" boevans

If you can't quote any of my posts you have admitted you are a lying sack of shit.

GO!
OK, you have confessed to the two other charges, which convicts of the third.

Forum List

Back